Does an electric field or a magnetic field have mass

lamdo263

You do not need mass to time travel. It's in the credentials but you do not need any mass at all. That I can prove. Very simple that's why batteries were Invented.
I never said that one needed to have mass at all to time travel. I did however say the term electro-mass, which is different from just the term mass. Electo-mass, just as with the case of a photon, is a presence of force which may at times act in similar fashion to a mass. There's a difference there, do you understand what I'm saying?

Tron1

Yeah next thing you should look up war chemicals. Neutron Particles that wipe us out. Wearing mask is a test. Coronavirus was made from this. The real covid 19.

NaturalPhilosopher

I never said that one needed to have mass at all to time travel. I did however say the term electro-mass, which is different from just the term mass. Electo-mass, just as with the case of a photon, is a presence of force which may at times act in similar fashion to a mass. There's a difference there, do you understand what I'm saying
you're talking wave-particle duality of the photon, where one has mass sometimes and sometimes not.
mass is mass, no such thing as 'electro-mass'.

only definition of mass is it's ability to resist acceleration-deacceleration
and be attracted to large objects.
that's it.

only particles do those 2 things.

so why does particulate matter have gravity and inertia but photons(EM fields) don't?
makes ya go hmm.

Last edited:

NaturalPhilosopher

so how to get the electron itself to move as fast as it's field?

to answer FStein's question, EM fields don't have mass but their energy becomes mass.
matter is flowing.

look at an object, look away, look again, it's an all new object.

Last edited:

lamdo263

you're talking wave-particle duality of the photon, where one has mass sometimes and sometimes not.
mass is mass, no such thing as 'electro-mass'.

only definition of mass is it's ability to resist acceleration-deacceleration
and be attracted to large objects.
that's it.

only particles do those 2 things.

so why does particulate matter have gravity and inertia but photons(EM fields) don't?
makes ya go hmm.
Yes there is .The Philadelphia Experiment there was an electro-force mass. It's a unit force. The Eldredge is still traveling through time. But this is left as an open bracket from the time in the 1940s, to the 5000.Proably further in the future than that. The Eldredge when energized, was so active due to it being under full power, that the entire steel mass of the ship glowed red.

The cover story was that the Eldredge was given to the Greek Navy, but this is a mistruth. I don't know how it got back to a Naval base in the American southwest as said. However the Eldredge still traveling in time.

What occurred was the Eldredge got caught in a time shuttle raceway, to where all energies were created so it could travel in time. How the ship was able to keep its composure, were by the forces of electro-mass.

How the ship could come out of time travel and stop at certain locations, was a principle of facsimile felon replication. In other words, the representation of the Eldredge would manifest on the water and even be boarded for a while, but then would be sucked back into the event of time travel.

On the article I read, the Eldredge appeared on the ocean, but it was so radioactively hot, that a boarding crew could only visit the ship, I think the max was one half hour. The first time they boarded her at sea, people were still embedded in her steel walls, but alive as being part human, somehow and made up of movable steel.

I think it was in Al Bielik's interview, he was taken from that ship in the forties, but was so radiation damaged, that the US Navy placed him in the boy, the navy knew he was going to die.

The sailors in their beds that were rescued from the Eldredge, were time atomically joined with the ship. So what occurred in those hospital wards, was the people seemed to get better, but were still unit joined with the event of the ship. Some disappeared, went invisible, but still pressed into their beds as weight, while other atomically caught on fire in their beds.

Electro-force mass, is what occurred when the took the Eldredge to full power using the Tesla equipment inside of the ship. In short they entered a time travel conduit to the future. This loop is still ongoing. I think I read that it was supposed to stop at 7500nds

Last edited:

NaturalPhilosopher

Yes there is .The Philadelphia Experiment there was an electro-force mass. It's a unit force. The Eldredge is still traveling through time. But this is left as an open bracket from the time in the 1940s, to the 5000.Proably further in the future than that. The Eldredge when energized, was so active due to it being under full power, that the entire steel mass of the ship glowed red.

The cover story was that the Eldredge was given to the Greek Navy, but this is a mistruth. I don't know how it got back to a Naval base in the American southwest as said. However the Eldredge still traveling in time.

What occurred was the Eldredge got caught in a time shuttle raceway, to where all energies were created so it could travel in time. How the ship was able to keep its composure, were by the forces of electro-mass.

How the ship could come out of time travel and stop at certain locations, was a principle of facsimile felon replication. In other words, the representation of the Eldredge would manifest on the water and even be boarded for a while, but then would be sucked back into the event of time travel.

On the article I read, the Eldredge appeared on the ocean, but it was so radioactively hot, that a boarding crew could only visit the ship, I think the max was one half hour. The first time they boarded her at sea, people were still embedded in her steel walls, but alive as being part human, somehow and made up of movable steel.

I think it was in Al Bielik's interview, he was taken from that ship in the forties, but was so radiation damaged, that the US Navy placed him in the boy, the navy knew he was going to die.

The sailors in their beds that were rescued from the Eldredge, were time atomically joined with the ship. So what occurred in those hospital wards, was the people seemed to get better, but were still unit joined with the event of the ship. Some disappeared, went invisible, but still pressed into their beds as weight, while other atomically caught on fire in their beds.

Electro-force mass, is what occurred when the took the Eldredge to full power using the Tesla equipment inside of the ship. In short they entered a time travel conduit to the future. This loop is still ongoing. I think I read that it was supposed to stop at 7500nds

alrighty, tell me what is "electro-force mass"and how is it generated

Last edited:

NaturalPhilosopher

served for 40yrs in the greek navy from 1951 to 1992. Ridiculously long time.
if it was used in the PX experiment there would be giant areas where the bulkhead was cut out and then replaced with weld marks. You can't hide that.

There's no giant pieces of the bulkhead replaced. Means it wasn't the Eldridge.
Even Bielek said the ship hull was twisted, darkened and radioactive.
Which i agree with that happens with time fields.

So the above means it's a different ship.
How'd they fake the Leon being the Eldridge? they didn't. It's the same ship.
Only thing they faked is originally claiming what ship they used to begin with.

Was the USS martha vineyard.
Remember, preston nichols said a few things were changed in the movie. That the sailors that jumped off board didn't end up in the desert, they ended up at montauk. Did they also change the name of the ship?

The ship teleported from long island sound near montauk to newport news, virginia(just south of norfolk known as Naval station, the largest naval base in the whole world).

Changed 3 things:
1)actual ship used
2)teleportation origination
3)teleportation destination

Bielek and Nichols knew that but they were treading a fine line.
Just like Carl Allen(carlos allende) refused to reveal more info when tracked down.
Was a counterintelligence operation to put out some fake info to cover up the real experiment.
Was middle of worldwar2 for goddsakes. 1943

USS martha vineyard was a private yacht sold to the navy for the purposes of the experiment. Was a merchant marine. This ship was docked across long island sound in connecticut just across from montauk in 1943. Surprise, surprise.

was scrapped shortly afterwards.
uss martha vineyard.jpg

Last edited: