Does anybody know any real legitimate spell casters that can cast a spell to take you back in time?

lordalmighty1

ok so this guy used a love spell to get his wife and child back and actually says he spent 1000's on them, seems to me to be selfish... making some1 love you that does not is some what controlling.. and to pay strangers money and give details of your life to them is well insane.
also a full stop and comma's would be nice in the big old post above. tbh i would be very suspicious of any1 asking for money for spells, even more so when charging 3000$.

i believe that once their was magic's of varying degree's from various countries. i personally don't count wicca to be magic at all, its no way old enough being invented in the mid 1950's. people seem to think its old magic but in reality it is not!, yes the green man most commonly associated with wicca is from the 1100's or so and is based on greek mythology, but this does not give wicca anything special its just a symbol.

another thing to is the whole black verses white magics... now before it was considered rude and racist black magic was know as niggromancy by any1 that was not from Africa, and later was called black magic to be more politically correct. white magic is obviously magic of the Hebrews (jewish kabbala and alike) which jesus would of learned when he was young as it was taught to the 1st born son, (according to old books i used to have). white magic is not good or bad same goes for so called black magic, magic in general was handed to man by god to control demons if you believe such things. only with gods permission and guidance could soloman the wise do such things.

Orpheus Rex

white magic actually refers to the magic of the druids and other similar priests of the nordic and germanic tribes. Wicca tend to claim roots from the druids, but it really didn't. The Kabbalah, or jewish mysticism, is only practices by some families. While Jesus would have been familiar with the Kabbalah, the chances are that he didn't learn it. The Kabbalah isn't considered white magic. Why? Is because it's been found as far south as Ethiopia where a sizable population of black jews have practiced their religion for more than a thousand years. I also don't know of any surviving Solomic books on the subject if they still exist. Actually... out of all the most notable sorcerers in ancient history, there are no known surviving books. Since the begining of C.E. there might be only one or two. There are only a few books existing from the last 600 years that might be reputable. Many of those are not in English. I wouldn't believe any modern book on the subject.

Orpheus Rex

A few decades ago a researcher looked into voodoo zombification. The amount required to get the secret from the voodoo priest was astounding and it took a long time to convince a priest to hand the secret over. And he was forced to gather the rare ingredients by himself and then he had to transport restricted materials to do so. Additionally afterwards he scientifically analyzed the compound to look for an active ingredient. He found that it begins with a false death caused by a poison that can be found in pufferfish and he postulated that culturally the "zombie" would feel compelled to do his masters bidding or whatnot. Nevertheless, my point here is that searching for the secrets of the occult is often very expensive and time consuming. Many of those such ancient traditions aren't written down because they are trade secrets. When they are the text is normally encrypted and probably leaves out a few important details. Additionally many of the ancient libraries were burned at one point or another.
Perhaps Wiccan stuff has some power or whatnot. Or maybe it's just a placebo effect. I don't know. I don't care either, because whatever they know the ancients probably knew better then them. One of the reasons I doubt Wiccanism is the way they don't seem to care about looking back for those things even though one might suggest they are more valid for the subject. They take their ideas about the subject and isolate themselves from other cultures and religions who have been working at it for thousands of years before them. (I don't mean to offend any wiccans reading this, but that is my observation)
If you are serious about physical time travel with magic, you need to be serious about finding texts about it. I have some suggestions for finding:
  • Travel the world and pilgrimage. Tibetan monks might be able to help. On the other hand, maybe a Mayan Timekeeper might be able to help you. Or Haitian voodoo priests. Or an African Shaman. Maybe someone in the small population of Iranians Zoroastrians or the Iranian Satanist sect might be able to help. Or head to the holy land and look for someone well schooled in the Kabbalah who'd be willing to help. I don't know where you might find it, but far greater chance of finding it from someone like that than on any internet forum or website. The Middle East has been a cross roads since the beginning of human civilization and many great empires have occupied the space. It is overflowing with lost knowledge. A great place to look.
  • Manage to find a credible book on the subject. That'll probably involve using translators or learning new languages. Finding such good books will also require extensive traveling. Or, if you really are hardcore become an archeologist. I know that around the world there are ancient vaults that have been found to be filled with never before translated texts. There are probably thousands of secrets in each one. The middle east again is a goof place to look.
  • The Vatican Archives - Yeah, they've got a lot of old stuff. They probably have copies of heretical works in there. Contrary to popular belief, the Christian Church(basically all sects) believe that magic exists. Most of those churches forbid it's use and often the research of it. For that I reason, I don't touch that kind of stuff. They do have good reason for it too. That aside, if you manage to get to freely roam the Vatican Archives you'd probably find a lot of stuff that needs to come out in the open. You might possibly find references to sources you're looking for there or maybe even the texts themselves.
  • Other Libraries - The Library of Congress does not let just anyone go through the books. It would be very easy for books to be in the Library that aren't listed. Secret if you will. Nevertheless, if you go there and do broad searches you might stumble across something. There are other libraries in the world that could be used similarly. The Russian Archives might be a good place to start.
How could you afford such research? well, if you are any good at writing... then there would be plenty to write about on the journey and you could possibly turn a profit that way.

DEATH OMEN

I can do it but playing with time travel is down right dangerous and I would not send anyone back in time because if just 1 little thing gets changed like in the movies, when a person get back to the present, it might be totally different than it was when they left.

Falkon303

How exactly do you know it's dangerous? Do you have an example, or are you basing this on other people who can send people back in time? I would love to know an example of when something went wrong with the timeline from someone time travelling.

I can do it but playing with time travel is down right dangerous and I would not send anyone back in time because if just 1 little thing gets changed like in the movies, when a person get back to the present, it might be totally different than it was when they left.

depressed

Can you really do that spell. I recently lost the love of my life because somebody killed him. I really need to go back in time.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Please help. I am desperate to fix my relation with my ex.
Help with what? You might be better off starting your own thread explaining your own circumstances...

In general though, there's no "spell" that do this - The fact that you're looking for one on a paranormal forum in the first place reflects your abilities (or lack thereof) to think or behave rationally in a relationship anyways...