Does anybody know any real legitimate spell casters that can cast a spell to take you back in time?

Carl Miller

Then it worked for you. Congratulations to the couple. May the Cosmic Order maintains. Yeah i approve of these natural spells. They rock, i mean, i think all kind of authentic magic must necessarily approach men to mother nature. You know in nature there are those tatvas concerning to the 4 elements. I guess if a lover wishes to conquer his her counterpart he she must be imbued with love and attraction so much so either on the astral sphere and upon our 3d world the beloved would not resist the lover's stare and it would be 'love at first sight'. Hey i should have typed 'glance' -sorry. Anyway have a good night. After my wife passed away in 2010 i felt sort of discouraged, but life got me going and i still believe in love. That s it.

Last edited:

Nimara

I'm so sorry for your loss, Carl.

I apologize if my post stirred up anything. I'm rather new here and just getting settled in, read up, and poking about threads. I've found life is a trial, even for a happy couple. Life is never easy, for anyone - no matter what they say or how they present themselves outwardly to the rest of the world. Life is a experience, not a specific state of being. Good night to you too. :)

Carl Miller

I came back on to add that in your case your husband may not have been attracted by any charms or spells. Perhaps you might have had an intuitive insight time had come for you to reunite to someone 'on the flesh' as part of an agreement settled before you two reincarnated upon this earth for one more existence. I think you are together as part of a pre ordained mission. I do not advocate determinism though. But i cannot deny there are certain episodes in our lives that are set by fate. My opinion.

Last edited:

Carl Miller

I'm so sorry for your loss, Carl.

I apologize if my post stirred up anything. I'm rather new here and just getting settled in, read up, and poking about threads. I've found life is a trial, even for a happy couple. Life is never easy, for anyone - no matter what they say or how they present themselves outwardly to the rest of the world. Life is a experience, not a specific state of being. Good night to you too. :)
If i talk about it freely is that i have overcome the tragedy. We can react to life or we can learn from supposed bad experiences incorporating the learning into our self wisdom letting go of attachments and negative neuro associations and keeping learning, what makes us evolve and grow.
<your husband and you are such soulmates, I'm almost convinced that your marriage was preordained> ...

Last edited:

Carl Miller

@Nimara: please overlook i poked my nose i did not mean to be personal. I was only musing about an issue i was formulating it what is coming forward.SER=1]
, here i have something that may give strength to the time travel theory. I have already mentioned (elsewhere: 'Does time travel have anything to do to consciousness?') the possibility time travel may have anything to do to consciousness. I suggested that some main episodes in our lives could be predetermined, fated, doomed,destined, predestined, mapped out in advance. And the belief that our actions are governed by a preordained destiny is what we call determinism.
Dr. J B Rhine is taken as the father of modern Parapsychology and he coined the term "extrasensory perception" (ESP) to describe the apparent ability of some people to acquire information without the use of the known (five) senses). He also adopted the term "parapsychology" to distinguish his interests from mainstream psychology.The Duke experiments on telepathy, clairvoyance and precognition used specially designed cards called Zener cards. About the size of regular playing cards, these cards were composed of decks of 25 cards, with each card having one of five symbols on one size: a cross, star, wavy lines, circle and square. Zener cards Under various experimental conditions, subjects would attempt to guess these cards. Out of each deck of 25 cards, 5 correct guesses were expected by chance. Using exact binomial probability calculations, it is possible to determine how "improbable" it would be to guess an excess number of cards correctly. In one set of experiments, 2400 total guesses were made and an excess of 489 hits (correct guesses) were noted. The statistical probability of this outcome is equivalent to odds of 1,000,000 to 1 (against chance) and thus show significant evidence that "something occurred." Skeptics will argue that factors other than ESP account for the deviations (some claim cheating by the subjects, sloppiness by the experimenters, etc.).
But most importantly in all i wish to emphasize is that right future guesses indicate clearly that future can be read (p participle of to read:this case-'foreseen'). Obviously if the future can be read there must be determinism. By determinism i mean the world is governed by fate.
: the results from experiments prove (Duke University) that reading the future is a possibility. Thus it leads us to the possibility we have already lived all experiences possible and previously (redundancy) that now we would be only revisiting what we had already experienced; that everything has already been lived by us. And as multidimensional beings we are only reliving what had already been lived. This gives the time travel theory strength. Although it is already too confusing for us to express that in words. Much worst would be explaining it for whatever means.
Have a nice day.

Last edited:

Carl Miller

Legitimate spiritual craft dedicated to Mamãe Oxum to conquer the love of someone or win back the love that has gone away.
Ingredients:
-an empty virgin glass of water
-honey
-little chunks of coal
-filtered water
-two white candles
-a pink (rose) ribbon (violet is also good)
Symbolism:
-water :universal alchemical agent (purification, cleansing)
-Coal: filled with pietzoeletric faculties, upon the astral shines bright like diamond. Both are made out of carbon.

Spiritual craft to be performed on a Friday- Venus Day -The Goddess of Love: traditionally at 6am, noon, 3pm or 6pm (following the many hours of Venus). By a river, on the beach, near a stream or brook anywhere where there's flowing water.
Burn incense of Musk Rose and do some prayers. Keep focus and initiate the little ceremony. Take the empty glass and fill with water to the half. Take 3 pieces of coal and try to accomodate two white candles together. Tie the pink ribbon that represents the love that will bond you two together. Carve your name on one of the candles. Carve the name of your beloved one on the other candle. Then the two candles tied together with the ribbon kept in balance for being pressed firmly by the 3 pieces of coal.
Now it's time to pour honey into the water. Be generous. Your love will come to you sweet. Now keep focus and light the two candles starting for the left one-dedicated to your beloved. Very nice. Finally let the candles burn and let all go. One week after at the same time revisit your craft. Take the left overs and put them all in a plastic little sack. Go to the river (stream, brook, beach) and throw it all at the flowing water saying : 'It's done!'
-Although it is apparently a simple rite-even with airs of ridiculous or silly. Remember that The Elementals you have evoked do not think the way we think. In fact they tend to obey since they are being granted an offer that pleases them.
Many people erroneously think a love craft should be made with earth from the cemetery. No definitely no. The strongest element in all is sugar. Cause sugar will connect you with Cosme Damian children entities in afro traditions but also with correlates that can easily be found in all traditions.

-

valma

Do anyone know this person?
ifakunle opele <[email protected]>
I can't seem to find anything about the email address on Google. All I can find is your post.
of course because this guy wants money

see
Hello, I just left the coven I'll do the spell for you and you'll only
travel back in time in yourdreams but you will be able to correct
everything you need to correct trust me this will happen after the 3rd
day of the spell am out of the materials for the spell do I'll be
needing 115dollars for the spell material are you ready for your
spell?