Does anybody know any real legitimate spell casters that can cast a spell to take you back in time?

Emery washington

Those that are real adepts,, supposedly, can simply wish themselves in any direction of time they choose. I have played around,, if that is the right phrase, with what is referred to as "High" and Low" magic, but I haven't gotten the nerve to try what I came across in an old, as in looking old, bookstore, in Turkey, some 30 yrs. ago. Most of it was Latin, the drawing, diagrams, etc. Read like a Sorcery 101 Book but it is fun to read. I haven't summoned anything and won't until I can be sure I can send it back, without me being dragged along.

Dreamwarrior

Being an ex psychic spiritualist I can tell you a curse that works verse by verse but your have to change certain sentences to achieve what you want ,so I take you through it ,I place this curse on ( who you wish ) ,then/ all evil and ill health will now be yours until the end of your time this curse shall remain ( then you add failsafes so no other psychic can break the curse ) then recite ,this I ( you) so decree

Timmer49

That sounds like the beginnings of a homuculus our demon conjuration Blast. 18 years of hell guaranteed as payment... 16 if you're lucky.

21+ and a haunted basement for the uninitiated

I am not trying to troll. A spell to me is any wish or desire made manifest. Some energy and effort must go into the spell. You can't get something for nothing. People who go through ridiculous rituals simply are trying to bypass doing legitimate hard work. Watch the full metal alchemist series. The last episode or so said something powerful. The whole series stated the rule of alchemy is the 'rule of equivalent exchange.' To get something a thing of equal or greater value must be sacrificed. At the end, it was shown their hard work effort and sacrifices made throughout their journeys was a form of payment
see, i fully believe that a spell can work, like you i feel a person needs to put the effort in as well. also, i dont think there is a spell that can put u back in time, maybe u can get a message to yur past self, idk

noxinfinitum

I've practiced as a ritual magician for well over a decade. There are definitely techniques to achieve what you're looking for. But they take a high level of mastery and devotion. The question really comes down to, how much do you want it. I'd recommend looking into the Kalachakra Tantra (kala-time, chakra-continuum, tantra-to weave, thus literally means the weaving of the space/time continuum). Once you've achieved an anchor in sixth dimensional consciousness, transcending space/time and traveling through spherical time is not difficult. You don't need to build any machine. The human light field already exists around you.

I've attached a diagram that shows the proper geometries. But you need to do your own work and learn the mechanics yourself. I can show you the trail if you're actually interested.

N.O.X. Infinitum

NATASHA233

HOW I GOT MY LOST LOVER BACK WITH DR.BALOGUN MAGIC LOVE SPELL CASTING

Hello everyone here my name is Porter Natasha Am from England,this is the unbelievable that has happened to me this February I was happily married and we had three kids, we lived together as one because we both loved each other but before i knew it, my husband started acting Strange and cheating on me, later on he told me that he cannot continue with me so that was how he left me and my three kids without nothing but there was noting i could do to stop him or bring him back to me I work so had to pay the children's schools fees and other responsibility i did this for good five years. I cry all day and night because i don't know what else to do to have my husband back to me until this faithful day i saw the post from Aaron Betty testifying how Dr.Balogun helped her to get her ex back I just wanted to try my luck because i never believe it will work but to my greatest surprise, am singing a new song i contacted the great Dr.balogun on 7 of February and he told me not to worry because once he finish casting the spell, that i will get my husband back the unbelievable happened on Friday when i got a call and I was surprise to hear my husbands voice apologizing to me that he is so sorry for leaving me alone and he came back home and we are happy together again wow, i really appreciate your good work great Dr.Balogun, God bless you and your good work for there nothing else i can say than to tell the world about you. So if any one is out here seeing this post and you have similar issue like this, worry no more and contact the only man that can help you

Last edited by a moderator:

DEATH OMEN

You bet. Over my 73 yrs met some strange types who said thus and so but allowing for 1 out of oh lest say 10,000, you bet there are folks out there who can do what ya want. Most familiar with Wales and Scotland and the southern U.S.

OakFieldAlienz444

Fiverr has spellcasters on it but you never really know who you're dealing with.
Most are love spells or how to conjure a succubus and weirdass shit like that.
I have honestly never seen a "spell" to make you go back in time, outside of maybe a few
fantasy video games.

OakFieldAlienz444

I wish there was one too though.
I'd like to astral travel very briefly to see
Annie Oakley get her picture taken right here with all her medals

Attachments

• gettyimages-2672329-2.jpg
    gettyimages-2672329-2.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 0