Does anybody know any real legitimate spell casters that can cast a spell to take you back in time?

TimeFlipper

Legitimate spiritual craft dedicated to Mamãe Oxum to conquer the love of someone or win back the love that has gone away.
Ingredients:
-an empty virgin glass of water
-honey
-little chunks of coal
-filtered water
-two white candles
-a pink (rose) ribbon (violet is also good)
Symbolism:
-water :universal alchemical agent (purification, cleansing)
-Coal: filled with pietzoeletric faculties, upon the astral shines bright like diamond. Both are made out of carbon.

Spiritual craft to be performed on a Friday- Venus Day -The Goddess of Love: traditionally at 6am, noon, 3pm or 6pm (following the many hours of Venus). By a river, on the beach, near a stream or brook anywhere where there's flowing water.
Burn incense of Musk Rose and do some prayers. Keep focus and initiate the little ceremony. Take the empty glass and fill with water to the half. Take 3 pieces of coal and try to accomodate two white candles together. Tie the pink ribbon that represents the love that will bond you two together. Carve your name on one of the candles. Carve the name of your beloved one on the other candle. Then the two candles tied together with the ribbon kept in balance for being pressed firmly by the 3 pieces of coal.
Now it's time to pour honey into the water. Be generous. Your love will come to you sweet. Now keep focus and light the two candles starting for the left one-dedicated to your beloved. Very nice. Finally let the candles burn and let all go. One week after at the same time revisit your craft. Take the left overs and put them all in a plastic little sack. Go to the river (stream, brook, beach) and throw it all at the flowing water saying : 'It's done!'
-Although it is apparently a simple rite-even with airs of ridiculous or silly. Remember that The Elementals you have evoked do not think the way we think. In fact they tend to obey since they are being granted an offer that pleases them.
Many people erroneously think a love craft should be made with earth from the cemetery. No definitely no. The strongest element in all is sugar. Cause sugar will connect you with Cosme Damian children entities in afro traditions but also with correlates that can easily be found in all traditions.

-
Carl..You forgot the tongue of the triple winged screaming cave bat :D

Thoth93

Through proper occult training one can train ones mind to astral time travel and if that sounds like something you might be interested in check out my introduction there is a link to my website where you can find many skilled individuals to help you achieve that.

Carl Miller

TimeFlipper, it rocks to naviagate on witchcraft. Lol i was doing well. Don't throw sand at my Sundae Ice Cream.
Include me out. Shrink said i cannot be upset.

Thoth93

Because several individuals have asked me about astral time travel and have joined my site I will be doing a free chat class on astral travel for members If you want to join the site and take the class here it is. magickal-marketplace

DEATH OMEN

Never come across one in all my readings. Just never thought it. Theory is that going back in time, if possible, anything that was done in the past might have unknown effects on the present that the "time traveler" left. If you go, just look and don't touch or step on anything, regardless of its size.

TimeFlipper

TimeFlipper, it rocks to naviagate on witchcraft. Lol i was doing well. Don't throw sand at my Sundae Ice Cream.
Include me out. Shrink said i cannot be upset.
I departed from witchcraft a long time ago Carl....After reading about Aleister Crowley i decided the subject was far too creepy :eek:::LOL::