Does anyone have any experiences with Parallel Dimensions/Timelines?

lamdo263

There really is no paranormal. Regular reality is just stranger than people initially would think.
Some people realize that---others don't. It's conciousness.

You don't need to throw aliens and time travel into the loop,
how do five people have the same dream? there's enough weirdness
as it is the other stuff is a distraction possibly all bullshit.
Extra-dimnsionsal are not aliens. They're just extra dimensions. Some of these can be pretty weird.

Folivora

Hello, I had the experience of visiting a parallel universe. In 2016, my friend and I needed to write a program, but due to the fact that we did not have enough experience in this programming language, we could not write a function for exporting data to excel, we spent 2 weeks but we could not solve this problem and there was a possibility that we would be expelled from college. After another unsuccessful attempt, I went to bed, and I dreamed that I was in front of a computer on the monitor of which there was the code I needed, when I woke up and entered this code into my computer, the program worked as it should

Secretman3811

Hello, I had the experience of visiting a parallel universe. In 2016, my friend and I needed to write a program, but due to the fact that we did not have enough experience in this programming language, we could not write a function for exporting data to excel, we spent 2 weeks but we could not solve this problem and there was a possibility that we would be expelled from college. After another unsuccessful attempt, I went to bed, and I dreamed that I was in front of a computer on the monitor of which there was the code I needed, when I woke up and entered this code into my computer, the program worked as it should
Cool but guy what about cartoon dimensions I heard that in it real maybe or not

8thsinner

Cool but guy what about cartoon dimensions I heard that in it real maybe or not
Some of those are real, they exist as manifestations of masses of children or fans. They aren't extra dimensions so much, they are like pocket realities in the 4th density or astral dimension. Some may be in 5d but likely not many. Negativity does exist in higher than 4d but not in the same ways as it does in the 4th which is where a lot of negative entities will feed on kids. That whole monster ink thing isn't just a metaphor for the reality of adrenachrome but a literal translation of how negatives work, they create the whole cartoon space first on screen then use those realities manifested from the dreams of kids as anchors to induce fear in them.
The most common dimensional egregore though is hell. It was never real until it was manifested through inducing fears via religions of the world. But theres some cool places that exist too, well, it may be violently based but valhalla and others based on the beliefs of warriors dying for a cause.
I don't think you could incarnate into them but you could certainly visit if you wanted to and had the skills.

Secretman3811

Some of those are real, they exist as manifestations of masses of children or fans. They aren't extra dimensions so much, they are like pocket realities in the 4th density or astral dimension. Some may be in 5d but likely not many. Negativity does exist in higher than 4d but not in the same ways as it does in the 4th which is where a lot of negative entities will feed on kids. That whole monster ink thing isn't just a metaphor for the reality of adrenachrome but a literal translation of how negatives work, they create the whole cartoon space first on screen then use those realities manifested from the dreams of kids as anchors to induce fear in them.
The most common dimensional egregore though is hell. It was never real until it was manifested through inducing fears via religions of the world. But theres some cool places that exist too, well, it may be violently based but valhalla and others based on the beliefs of warriors dying for a cause.
I don't think you could incarnate into them but you could certainly visit if you wanted to and had the skills.
do you think that He-man and the Master of the Unverise is real because it have some kind of German connection like the cross on HE-man wear on the chest and that he became a powerful man in the Unverise but also there was lot of Demon stuff on that cartoon world.
sorry for my spelling wrong.

8thsinner

Heman definitely had plenty enough etheric energy to manifest. I don't know the minimum number needed and think it's as much quantity as much as quality or potency of energy input. Heman had millions of kids hooked.

There was a lot of demons on lots of the 80's shows. Watching some of them as an adult is disturbing how much is hidden agenda.