Does anyone have any experiences with Parallel Dimensions/Timelines?

8thsinner

Yes I have had a few, shop staff changing, people coming out of toilets twice, seeing films years before they are released, seeing movie trailers years before too, theres been many but I don't even keep track.
Whats more interesting is learning to visit them.
When I built my giant orgonite back in march and actually got around to using it, I tend to visit alternate timelines, vastly different timelines...in my dreamstates.
Smaller mandella effects of switching between realities is more common for most, but taking control of it is a skillset. One I would like more control off.

8thsinner

can you explaim how big is your orgonite and how differetn were those timelines you visit in your dreams ?
It's the big beast, 12" base, 2k in materials and that was before I started using nano powders in all my builds...Given the price of crystal powders ranging between 500-1500 or more per kilo I dread to think how much it would cost in nano...The others in the pic I think were 8 or 9" and 4".

My experiences though were pretty personal so I won't be sharing those. I haven't been able to use it too much recently as I have been working on the new nano orgonite range which is taking up floor space but lets just say I met soul friends from other lives or other realms, and experienced other life paths of this life time.

photo_2022-08-12_11-43-17.jpg

image_2023-01-09_17-20-39.png
If you're interested in anything though, here is a rendered scale of the range.
I have been using the older (not nano based) pucks more recently as they fit under the head for lying down meditations which does open the third eye very well but they need to be used consistently to get into those depths of travel and astrals.
I'm going to be testing the new nano stuff in this regard over the next month or so, I have pucks, a compressed and a few coasters almost finished.

lamdo263

I have heard many stories of people who had traveled to other dimensions/timelines, although the huge majority of them are made up, i always find the matter interesting. Does anyone here on the forum have any witnesses/experiences to share? Thanks in advance.
I've mentioned this once before but it's funny. Was lusting over a picture of a woman from another dimension and I guess one of her particulars showed up, who looked like a hairy human with red eyes. Only from the waist up appeared. He kind of told my son telepathically, to relay to me to f*ck off.

I didn't even have any idea that I made it through to another dimension, but they sure let me know about it.

OakFieldAlienz444

There really is no paranormal. Regular reality is just stranger than people initially would think.
Some people realize that---others don't. It's conciousness.

You don't need to throw aliens and time travel into the loop,
how do five people have the same dream? there's enough weirdness
as it is the other stuff is a distraction possibly all bullshit.

8thsinner

There really is no paranormal. Regular reality is just stranger than people initially would think.

Yeah, the supernatural is the rational explanation it's just that ppl aren't taught how or sometimes not used to it.

Wind7

Staff

Goes with that part of the brain that is no longer used, imho.

I believe that there's a lot we have forgotten about over time because someone somewhere, declared it forbidden. ;)

OakFieldAlienz444

Goes with that part of the brain that is no longer used, imho.

I believe that there's a lot we have forgotten about over time because someone somewhere, declared it forbidden. ;)

Forbidden except for the elite. Something like "magic" they declare evil so they can prevent anyone
from knowing how to actually get what they want out of life, meanwhile the ones doing the
most magic are the ones who declared it evil. Possible scenario

Wind7

Staff
Forbidden except for the elite. Something like "magic" they declare evil so they can prevent anyone
from knowing how to actually get what they want out of life, meanwhile the ones doing the
most magic are the ones who declared it evil. Possible scenario

Perhaps those 'Elitists' everyone talks about were nothing more than
a society of rich, covetous no minds whom declared "If we cannot see without eyes...No One Can."

Many religious tomes declare they had Prophets.
Where have they all gotten to now?

Over time the ability has been lost to the backroads of society
which was also lost to abuse...Possibly the cause of Elitists' societies.

Thus the "Unused areas of the brain" idealism (using the philosophical term of..).

Just my 2 cents.

8thsinner

Perhaps those 'Elitists' everyone talks about were nothing more than
a society of rich, covetous no minds whom declared "If we cannot see without eyes...No One Can."

Many religious tomes declare they had Prophets.
Where have they all gotten to now?

Over time the ability has been lost to the backroads of society
which was also lost to abuse...Possibly the cause of Elitists' societies.

Thus the "Unused areas of the brain" idealism (using the philosophical term of..).

Just my 2 cents.
Well thats definitely true in mass society but I assure you there are still plenty of prophets and psychics around, every single friend I have bar one is psychic in one way or other. And even that one who isn't, was, before she took the vax, she could see through walls, and bi locate, and possibly other things she never told me. But we, many of us, not all of us, the ones who carry these abilities, many of us have just give up. Give up on society, give up caring, we have shed our last tear for humanity and we will not be coming back to this planet after this time either. We're done. Ya can all fucking burn is the common sentiment pretty much.
I will help my tribe, and others on their own spiritual journey survive till the end of this incarnation.
The rest is going to be up to them. We will leave some options and secrets before we do as a gesture of hope but I doubt it will change anything.
Humanity is a dying race, and we should let it die in what ever way it chooses.

Prophets don't matter to the deaf and the blind.
Just look at what happened trying to tell people about covid, i'm sure some of the members here experienced that level of cognitive dissonance the masses live by. Prophets told people it was coming 20 years ago, 10 years ago, 5 years ago, it's been happening for 100 years but no one listens, they spoke truths as it happened they/we told people from day 1 how bad things were and what the plan was and is. Did it change anything?

Last edited: