Does anyone here live-stream on Twitch, YouTube, or other services?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hey folks! :)

I'm curious to know if some of you guys and girls are live-streaming on sites such as Twitch or YouTube.

I’ve been streaming a little for the past month. It's nothing serious, just video games here and there. I have 3 followers! lol

All in all, it’s pretty fun. So, I’ve been wondering who’s into it, here on the forum.

The idea I have in mind is still vague for now... But it is that our members who happen to be streamers if there are any, could collaborate and support each other. Your stream would be featured on the forum, and we'd all grow together at the same time. It doesn't matter if you have 1000 followers, or 0. It's all cool.

Let me know if you're a streamer and if you'd be interested in taking part and having your stream featured on the forum.

See ya!

-Num7

Last edited:

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Your experiments with streaming a few weeks ago got me inspired to get my act together and get mine going again:

I got an outdoor PoE camera and some other stuff set up, and this place will evolve into what we'll call the Mystwood Vortex. More details another time, but your idea for a "webring" of fringe streamers sounds like an awesome idea.

Last edited:

FarOutThere

Hey folks! :)

I'm curious to know if some of you guys and girls are live-streaming on sites such as Twitch or YouTube.

I’ve been streaming a little for the past month. It's nothing serious, just video games here and there. I have 3 followers! lol

All in all, it’s pretty fun. So, I’ve been wondering who’s into it, here on the forum.

The idea I have in mind is still vague for now... But it is that our members who happen to be streamers if there are any, could collaborate and support each other. Your stream would be featured on the forum, and we'd all grow together at the same time. It doesn't matter if you have 1000 followers, or 0. It's all cool.

Let me know if you're a streamer and if you'd be interested in taking part and having your stream featured on the forum.

See ya!

-Num7

Where can we find your stream? I'd love to follow.

OakFieldAlienz444

No, but I make these peculiar oldstyle DOS games with a little thing from
the 90's called ZZT, the yoshi one got streamed once by someone else,
all these games were made by me with simple software, to play
them just hit K after the game controller prompt and then C after that,
on the keyboard, to shoot bad guys hit spacebar or shift+an arrow key
and to move around and talk to people just use the arrow keys---sadly
each main character has to look like a little block with a blue mouth but it's whatever:

in addtion, i tried my hand at making rpg maker games once to no avail but still they kinda look cool, some are based
on my fictional cartoon characters and stories, olaf the gnome warrior, and another game called bloomy the catgirl,
i might have the copies on a digi drive somewhere but i don't think i do i think i lost them, was gonna pay someone
to spruce them up once and make em better but never got around to it:

Olaf the Gnome Warrior FINAL BOSSES AND ENDING PART 1

Olaf the Gnome Warrior Longplay Part 1

Olaf the Gnome Warrior Longplay Part 5

Olaf the Gnome Warrior Final Bosses and Ending Part 3

Last edited:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
No, but I make these peculiar oldstyle DOS games with a little thing from
the 90's called ZZT, the yoshi one got streamed once by someone else,
all these games were made by me with simple software, to play
them just hit K after the game controller prompt and then C after that,
on the keyboard, to shoot bad guys hit spacebar or shift+an arrow key
and to move around and talk to people just use the arrow keys---sadly
each main character has to look like a little block with a blue mouth but it's whatever:

in addtion, i tried my hand at making rpg maker games once to no avail but still they kinda look cool, some are based
on my fictional cartoon characters and stories, olaf the gnome warrior, and another game called bloomy the catgirl,
i might have the copies on a digi drive somewhere but i don't think i do i think i lost them, was gonna pay someone
to spruce them up once and make em better but never got around to it:

Olaf the Gnome Warrior FINAL BOSSES AND ENDING PART 1

Olaf the Gnome Warrior Longplay Part 1

Olaf the Gnome Warrior Longplay Part 5

Olaf the Gnome Warrior Final Bosses and Ending Part 3
Awesome stuff, man! Saving this for later. I might very well stream some of those. :)

OakFieldAlienz444

Awesome stuff, man! Saving this for later. I might very well stream some of those. :)

If you do stream them, let your audience know I have a Patreon with animations and will add games to it eventually,
along with a newgrounds account with free cartoons featuring my original characters where I will offer to get anime style drawings done for a price:

ZZT Codes​

hit the shift key first and then the question mark key at the same time and then enter these
codes if you have trouble getting past a level or puzzle.
  • AMMO - Gives 5 ammo. Can be used over and over to keep accumulating ammo
  • TORCHES - Gives the player 3 torches.
  • GEMS - Gives the player 5 gems.
  • KEYS - Gives the player all 7 colored keys.
  • HEALTH - Gives the player 50 health. Can be used over and over to keep accumulating health if needed
  • DARK - Makes the room dark.
  • -DARK - Removes darkness. This also clears a flag named "dark" if set.
  • TIME - Gives the player 29 more seconds of time on boards with a time limit.
  • ZAP - Gets rid of walls and doors and anything in your way so you don't even have to solve puzzles. Replaces tiles with empties
  • +DEBUG - Activates debug mode, causing the world to be left in its current state when starting a new game. This also sets a flag named "debug". In addition ZZT will display the free memory available to it on the sidebar.
  • +FLAG - Sets a flag. (ie +rope is equivalent to #set rope)
  • -FLAG - Clears a flag. (ie -rope is equivalent to #clear rope)

Last edited:

OakFieldAlienz444