Does anyone here want to change their pasts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mariya94

I'd like to return in my past, three years ago and stop me to frequent chemical at university. This was the wrong way for me and the reason why i will do the worst mistake of my life. I hope you can realize this for all. Thank you.
What would you like to study instead?

Ike

I would like to get a message out to myself in 2005. To tell myself not to do something which caused me to become and live as an urban hermit the past 10 years.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

mariya94

I would like to get a message out to myself in 2005. To tell myself not to do something which caused me to become and live as an urban hermit the past 10 years.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk
Ok Ike, I'll do my best.

Tron1

same here want to change things in 2000 my health went bad since then tell him to get a girlfriend not the one he wants. Everything else is a commodity. pm for more details when you do folowing ike's.

Heart broken mom

Will you help me go back I need to go back before march 27 2015 to bring my son back we all need him and miss him his son turned 4 two days after my son was killed. My son was a beautiful son, father. I've talked with him using my urn with his ashes and he wants to come back. I miss my son so much I need help please. Thank You.

Status
Not open for further replies.