Does anyone here want to change their pasts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
ive explain many time how to make a machine, and apparently , we are lacking the main ingradient to make a machine, either we dont trust each other enough to share the $ to make one , or no one has actual time and money to do so.

Pegii

ive explain many time how to make a machine, and apparently , we are lacking the main ingradient to make a machine, either we dont trust each other enough to share the $ to make one , or no one has actual time and money to do so.
any schematics?

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
check timenomore.tripod.com/ for the basic, but no, i never made a schematic, as thos theory and device would be an experiment in fine tuning, i would build it as i go along, testing each field along with each part of the device,

Pegii

check timenomore.tripod.com/ for the basic, but no, i never made a schematic, as thos theory and device would be an experiment in fine tuning, i would build it as i go along, testing each field along with each part of the device,
It's a good website. You should update it.

tflofasho

i highly not recommend wanting to change your past, in doing so, it would inadvertably change your current concience and spritual suituation , and you might end up disapearing all together, if you could time travel do it for two valid reason,
get rich as fuck, or moderatly, , and to learn more about everything

I'd rather disappear altogether than go thru this. I'm fine being an MD years ago instead of struggling and wasting energy go get into a program and then life screwing me over after college. I'd appreciate no lectures on the philosophy of this and that when nobody knows how this shit works.

Pegii

i highly not recommend wanting to change your past, in doing so, it would inadvertably change your current concience and spritual suituation , and you might end up disapearing all together, if you could time travel do it for two valid reason,
get rich as fuck, or moderatly, , and to learn more about everything

I'd rather disappear altogether than go thru this. I'm fine being an MD years ago instead of struggling and wasting energy go get into a program and then life screwing me over after college. I'd appreciate no lectures on the philosophy of this and that when nobody knows how this shit works.
Don't listen to him. We'll make it work.

Kimber Luv

If so, what would you like to change?

Minor surgery 3 times to face for aesthetic purposes which now years later, cause me chronic nerve pain in face. And I look no better than before. Was unnecessary vain and I regret it deeply to this day. That is why I would go back in time. My past childhood which was abusive, unstable and growing up on welfare I would not change and accept as I've grown from it. This surgical pain is not something is not something I can undo.

Status
Not open for further replies.