does anyone know what kind of being this is

lamdo263

this is a old foto of me with my ex girlfriend.
I want to know if anyone has some more infomation about this being that is visible on the foto. i have had some automatic writing as a kid in the past and heard the name hush hush when i was a child it was saying i am hush hush in my head when i was writting some strange language. sometimes even giving me instructions or controling my mouth but i lost the abilty a year later now a day it's 10 years later i really want to know if someone has had the samr thing or knows more
View attachment 9596View attachment 9597
Demon or other dimension terrestrial.

TimeFlipper

Demon or other dimension terrestrial.

Its one of those Super Sized German Sausages made from beef that the Nazis were using for food supplies, which was created back in the 1930s from the German geneticists, Heinz and Lutz Heck...They crossed Spanish fighting bulls with Scottish Highland and Hungarian cows, which made them larger than normal cows, with a better meat to fat ratio than average cows...

Those Nazi Super Cows were also used as a symbolic reference to the "Mighty German Armies" of World War 2, fed on Nazi beef...Very recently in the UK, a farmer has managed to breed some more of those "Nazi Super Cows" that were almost extinct, and was met with much scorn from the far left lunatic snowflakes, blubbering out rubbish about using Nazi cattle for food!!..

IMHO, the only reason for the scribbling out of those two peoples faces, would be because of the link between the super sized German sausage on full view in the photograph, and the terrible Nazi Regime that first created the Nazi Super Cows of World War 2..

Wind7

Staff
Reminds me of one picture i have,

I have pictures similar to this.
Those that I showed them to argued that it was just my breath...or cigarette smoke.

I took a course of Professional Photography classes when I was younger and anyone should know
to simply hold your breath or refrain from smoking or avoid circumstances that
could maleate the picture in any way. (Shading...lens flare...etc.)

It is unfortunate these days that most anything to do with the spiritual, is openly made fun of. :(