does anyone know what kind of being this is

Mayhem

Zenith
Let me hazard a guess it was a year around halloween time and a reflection is entirely possible.

Nikola tesla

i see the ghostly image in the picture it looks non humen and some kind of unknown alien species that shares some traits with humans like nose and mouth and teeth but the head shape and long hair makes it look a bit like something from the planet of the apes movie, and the nose bridge that runs right up nearly to the third eye area is interesting
I see the same The weird thing is that its from my mothers phone a few years back and she can not even download music let alone editing a photo but the thing is Photoshop is really populair and some people may not belief this but thats oke for me
thanks for your reply appreciate It

Nikola tesla

We already have photos from a member who shall remain anonymous that are fakes, and maybe that trend is still continuing...I believe its a reflection onto the camera lens, or images placed onto a sheet of glass and then photographed though that piece of glass, picking up the two people and background also..
The weird thing is that its from my mothers phone a few years back and she has made the foto of us. The funny thing is she can not even download music let alone editing a photo thats why i know it is a legit foto. but the thing is Photoshop is really populair and some people may not belief this Because Of The many fake photos out there but thats oke for me My Question to you is.

is there a Chance that this may be a reflection thats forming a face could it be all coincidence?

thanks for your reply appreciate It

Nikola tesla

Let me hazard a guess it was a year around halloween time and a reflection is entirely possible.
We dont really celebrate Halloween in the Netherlands and it was winter time otherwise it is entirly possible that it was a reflection of a mabby some halloween puppet
Thanks for your reply

Wind7

Staff
this is a old foto of me with my ex girlfriend.
I want to know if anyone has some more infomation about this being that is visible on the foto. i have had some automatic writing as a kid in the past and heard the name hush hush when i was a child it was saying i am hush hush in my head when i was writting some strange language. sometimes even giving me instructions or controling my mouth but i lost the abilty a year later now a day it's 10 years later i really want to know if someone has had the samr thing or knows more
View attachment 9596View attachment 9597

Could be anything...lens flare......a reflection.....

Were there any OTHER paranormal-like activities surrounding your life at the time?

It looks to be a reflection of someone taking a photo of somebody else from behind a window/partition...to me.

Imho.