Does light travel?

Rudi

# 10

Seeing and understanding the view from the human eye, this statement holds.
Seeing in 5th dimension and vacuum is something completely different.

Rapture

Because gravity is a stronger force than light. If gravity can alter the path of light it can alter the speed of light.
No it doesn't alter the speed light travels at. It does however slightly change it trajectory which means light will take slightly longer to get from point A to point B

titorite

No it doesn't alter the speed light travels at. It does however slightly change it trajectory which means light will take slightly longer to get from point A to point B

Doesn't that violate the laws of action and reaction? LIght from a star in a vacuum travelling outward forever uninterrupted until it interacts with something. When it hits a super massive star or black hole and bends around said star or black hole why would only the trajectory be changed but not the speed? Even if only by 10 to the tenth power of infinity , a stronger force of gravity has altered the path …. doesn't it stand to reason it would also impact the speed to some sort of infentismal degree?

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Einstein’s Mouse and Time Travel

Source: “Time Travel Secret Found”, by Paul Howard, Sun, June 19, 1984, Vol. 2, No. 25, page 9.

Supposedly an old research notebook of Dr. Albert Einstein’s was found that gave an account of how he transported mice to the future and past. According to the article the mice were placed in a wooden cage between two metal plates. Then an electric charge was passed between the plates, causing the mice to be transported in time.

According to the old research notebook, Mr. Einstein writes:

“Wilma came back today! She popped onto my time platform in front of me while I was cleaning it. I looked at where her cage was and there she was too!”

“At first, I was confused, but when I realized that her appearance meant the sometime in the future I had succeeded. “Wilma vanished after a few minutes. It felt really great to know with undeniable certainty that I will be successful!”

“Today I stretched the fabric of our universe and sent Rudolph, a mouse, into the future. The machine glowed and Rudolph vanished. About 10 minutes later I turned down the power and Rudolph returned.”

“The most important thing is that the animal was still in perfect health. One day I myself will journey forth into the future!”

The people who had found the research notebook turned it over to the C.I.A. When they tried to get it back after a reasonable amount of time, the government said it belonged to them because Mr. Einstein worked for them at the time.

The theoretical basis for this form of Time Travel is this:

Dr. Einstein believed that since time is a measurement of light, by altering light with magnetism or gravity one also warps time!

Magnetism can be generated and altered by electricity, especially high frequency or high voltage electricity. There seems to be some correlation here between high frequency and time.

I also know at Dr. Einstein’s entire mathematical time formulas and time research books are still classified as top-secret and only through the freedom of information act will is information ever come to surface. Hopefully in the future we all may be able to read his now classified time documents.

Questions like these have baffled scientists, but not deterred them from seeking a solution to this problem of time travel. Various inventors have claimed to have made machines that prove that objects can be propelled through time. Some believe that Tesla and the Navy's mystery Philadelphia experiment during World War II succeeded in projecting an entire ship and all of its crew through a time warp into the future and then back again.

Some believe that Tesla, himself, may have been a time traveler, or at the least, a person able to look into the collective and tap into visions of future technology. Another visionary in his day, Leonardo De Vinci, who drew detailed pictures of submarines, steam powered engines, bicycles and other devices long before they existed, was also a man out of time.

In 1935, Albert Einstein and Nathan Rosen determined that a tiny rip in a black hole could be connected to another tiny rip in a second black hole, thus creating a tunnel, or "wormhole" through space and time. It was called the Einstein-Rosen bridge. That idea is still attracting would-be inventors of time machines.

History of Time Travel Experimentation:

Source: “Time Travel Secret Found”, Paul Howard, Sun, June 19, 1984, Vol. 2, No. 25, page 9.

Dr. Albert Einstein’s mathematical time formulas and time research books are still classified as top-secret be the US government. Supposedly an old research notebook of Albert Einstein’s was found that gave an account of how he transported mice to the future and past. According to the research notebook the mice were placed in a wooden cage between two metal plates. Then an electric charge was passed between the plates, causing the mice to be transported in time.

Albert Einstein writes: “Wilma came back today! She popped onto my time platform in front of me while I was cleaning it. I looked at where her cage was and there she was too!” “At first Einstein’s Mouse and Time Travel

Source: “Time Travel Secret Found”, by Paul Howard, Sun, June 19, 1984, Vol. 2, No. 25, page 9.

Supposedly an old research notebook of Dr. Albert Einstein’s was found that gave an account of how he transported mice to the future and past. According to the article the mice were placed in a wooden cage between two metal plates. Then an electric charge was passed between the plates, causing the mice to be transported in time.

“Wilma came back today! She popped onto my time platform in front of me while I was cleaning it. I looked at where her cage was and there she was too!”

“At first I was confused, but when I realized that her appearance meant the sometime in the future I had succeeded. “Wilma vanished after a few minutes. It felt really great to know with undeniable certainty that I will be successful!”

“Today I stretched the fabric of our universe and sent Rudolph, a mouse, into the future. The machine glowed and Rudolph vanished. About 10 minutes later I turned down the power and Rudolph returned.”

“The most important thing is that the animal was still in perfect health. One day I myself will journey forth into the future!”

The people who had found the research notebook turned it over to the C.I.A. When they tried to get it back after a reasonable amount of time, the government said it belonged to them because Mr. Einstein worked for them at the time.

Dr, Einstein believed that since time is a measurement of light, by altering light with magnetism or gravity one also warps time!

Magnetism can be generated and altered by electricity, especially high frequency or high voltage electricity. There seems to be some correlation here between high frequency and time.

I also know at Dr. Einstein’s entire mathematical time formulas and time research books are still classified as top-secret and only through the freedom of information act will is information ever come to surface. Hopefully in the future we all may be able to read his now classified time documents.

Questions like these have baffled scientists, but not deterred them from seeking a solution to this problem of time travel. Various inventors have claimed to have made machines that prove that objects can be propelled through time. Some believe that Tesla and the Navy's mystery Philadelphia experiment during World War II succeeded in projecting an entire ship and all of its crew through a time warp into the future and then back again.

Some believe that Tesla, himself, may have been a time traveler, or at the least, a person able to look into the collective and tap into visions of future technology. Another visionary in his day, Leonardo De Vinci, who drew detailed pictures of submarines, steam powered engines, bicycles and other devices long before they existed, was also a man out of time.

In 1935, Albert Einstein and Nathan Rosen determined that a tiny rip in a black hole could be connected to another tiny rip in a second black hole, thus creating a tunnel, or "wormhole" through space and time. It was called the Einstein-Rosen bridge. That idea is still attracting would-be inventors of time machines.

Source: “Time Travel Secret Found”, Paul Howard, Sun, June 19, 1984, Vol. 2, No. 25, page 9.

Dr. Albert Einstein’s mathematical time formulas and time research books are still classified as top-secret be the US government. Supposedly an old research notebook of Albert Einstein’s was found that gave an account of how he transported mice to the future and past. According to the research notebook the mice were placed in a wooden cage between two metal plates. Then an electric charge was passed between the plates, causing the mice to be transported in time.

Albert Einstein writes: “Wilma came back today! She popped onto my time platform in front of me while I was cleaning it. I looked at where her cage was and there she was too!” “At first, I was confused, but when I realized that her appearance meant the sometime in the future I had succeeded. “Wilma vanished after a few minutes. It felt really great to know with undeniable certainty that I will be successful!” “Today I stretched the fabric of our universe and sent Rudolph, a mouse, into the future. The machine glowed and Rudolph vanished. About 10 minutes later I turned down the power and Rudolph returned.” “The most important thing is that the animal was still in perfect health. One day I myself will journey forth into the future!”

Albert Einstein allegedly published his Unified Theory around 1925 in German, in a Prussian scientific journal, but it was later withdrawn as incomplete. Einstein believed that since time is a measurement of light, by altering light with magnetism or gravity one also warps time! Magnetism can be generated and altered by electricity, especially high frequency or high voltage electricity. There seems to be some correlation here between magnetism, high frequency waves and time travel anomalies. The Philadelphia Experiment was partly an investigation into how Einstein's "Unified Field Theory for Gravitation and Electricity" might be used to advantage in the development of electronic camouflage for ships at sea.

Albert Einstein, Nikola Tesla, and John Von Neumann were the key people in the Philadelphia Experiment. John Von Neumann was the project director and head scientist. Nikola Tesla told the Navy the experiment, was too dangerous and he pulled out of the project late 1942. The Philadelphia Experiment took place in August 1943.

First called the Project Rainbow and then later called the Philadelphia Experiment was an experiment conducted upon a small destroyer the USS Eldridge during World War II, in the Philadelphia Naval Yard; the goal was to make that ship invisible to enemy radar detection. The mechanism involved was the generation of an incredibly intense magnetic field from four magnetic coils mounted on the ship, which would cause refraction and bending of the incoming radar waves, creating an invisible ship to enemy radar. Except the ship actually disappeared physically right out of the water, later then the power was turned off, the ship reappeared again. The Navy wanted to "cloak" the ship from view, but end-up with the ship being teleported thru time and space.

From 1947 until 1970, the Phoenix Project was at the Brook-Haven Space-Time Laboratories, the experiments were an extension of the Rainbow Project and not much is known about this research project. Next in came Phoenix II and Phoenix IIl (aka the Montauk Project). The Montauk Project in the 1970’s and 1980’s was a continuation of the original Brook-Haven Space-Time Laboratories experiments.

By the late 1970s at Montauk, very advanced experimentation was undertaken in the controlled "warping" of space and time. Gig-watts of raw power was used to power specific delta-T antennas and other configurations generating electromagnetic fields, psychics were utilized to visualize and stabilize a target destination in a different time and space dimensions, which the vortex would then be focused on.

A mind-reading device translated the electromagnetic fields into a visible format. This mind control device was connected to a Cray super-computer that turned the data into something the Montauk researchers could understand. Next, the mind control device was connected to a series of computers, powerful electrical coils, and the Sage Radar system, creating a powerful transmitter for time travel experiments. This new device was called the "Montauk Chair" and came online about 1974. The researchers would sit a psychically active person in the Montauk Chair and have them try to transmit their thoughts into a newly created vortex to control a "warping" of space and time.

The Montauk researchers redesigned and rebuilt the chair, closely following the original prototype and the methods used to build it. This second-generation Montauk Chair used multiple Delta T or Delta Time coils to create the desired energy fields. A redesigned chair used coils that powered the chair and created the electromagnetic fields around the chair and the new chair was brought on-line in early 1976.

Further research showed that the set up being used for the experiments and tests didn't have sufficient power to properly bend and shift time. To achieve full mastery over the flow of time, the researchers installed what is referred to as the "Orion Delta T (for time) antenna" about 150 feet tall and housed in a chamber 300-foot underground.

After installing the new "Orion Delta T antenna” in 1979 and calibrating to the new equipment, it was found that Montauk researchers had almost total control over the flow of time. They could cause portals to open to almost any time by concentrating on a specific date. These portals looked like large spirals or vortexes. Inside the portal was a circular tunnel with light at the far end. One could look through a portal to see a smaller portal or window on the other end. Walking through the tunnel would place a person in whatever time the tunnel was connected to in warped space and time. The tunnels were not always straight, however, and curved around as one made their way to the exit. Sometimes power outages would cause tunnels to vanish, stranding anyone inside. They would be lost somewhere in the time stream with virtually no way to return home to Montauk. There were other problems with the initial time portals. The portals tended to drift and people sent though weren't always able to find the portal for the return trip.

When the researchers were able to successfully stabilize and lock down the time portals created, the nature of the Montauk Project changed yet again. New teams of people were brought in to run the project and the project was then classified as "Secret". The project was rechristened "Phoenix III" and from 1981 to 1983 the objective of the project was to explore time itself.

The Montauk Project ended on August 12, 1983. On the same date, the time portal was opened connecting Montauk Base with the USS Eldridge (Philadelphia Experiment) of 40 years before. While this portal was being opened several members of the project, who had become increasingly uncomfortable with the aims and designs of the military project heads (and with the effect that warping time and space would have on the world around them) decided to bring the project to an end.

A psychic Duncan Cameron released a monster from his own subconscious. This creature or Beast materialized as a large 45-foot dark hairy monster that smashed its way about the Montauk Base, destroying everything it could find. Meanwhile, project members began cutting cables and conduits in an attempt to sever the power to the base transmitters and shut down the project. After smashing up and cutting apart enough equipment, the transmitter powered down and the “Big Foot” type Beast fortunately faded away as fast as it appeared.

Over the last 40 years, one can only speculate as to what has happened in the area of Time Travel controlled by the military and/or top-secret scientists. Most likely there was a Phoenix IV Project being researched some were and no one knows how advanced it has become over the past years. If I were to speculate on all the possibilities, I would tend to believe Time Travel has been perfected and is very functional in some "Secret" Military Project. To my second, speculation would see that over the past 40 years of Russia have had its own time travel programs similar to Montauk. Although no one has really heard of any Time Travel projects made public in Russia by private citizens, scientists, or military personnel.

Time travel is very easy: All of us do it every day, but only in one direction into the future. For thousands of years, scientists and philosophers have talked of time as a river that flows steadily onward year after year. But what if there were a way to swim against the flow, or to run down the bank ahead of the river? Might we be able to journey back and forth in time just as we travel through space? The idea is not as far-fetched as it sounds, and the implications for the future are intriguing.

Linear Time Travel:

Linear Time Travel is defined as traveling into the Past and/or Future with the aid of hardware that can produce an artificial gravity in a rotating magnetic field that can approach or past the speed of light.

Was Albert Einstein’s mice, “Wilma and Rudolph” sent into the Past or Future. Here is the chain of events for both mice. The machine glowed and Rudolph vanished and about 10 minutes later, the power was turned down and Rudolph returned. It is unknown which direction the mice, “Wilma and Rudolph” traveled backward, forward, or both directions in time. Here is the missing information. Einstein’s power device generates electromagnetic fields of sum kind, which moved the mice, but not their cage at light speeds.

Just below the light speed the mice are moving faster than the cage into the future, and at double the light speed, time is now moving backward in time roughly 2 times as fast as it moves forward, at three times the light speed, time will run backwards roughly 3 times as fast as it moves forward. In other words, speeds from zero to 100% of light speed you are traveling into the future. At 100% plus to 200% of the speed of light you are traveling now backward in time. At 200% plus to 300% of the speed of light you are traveling now backward twice as fast in time. So, did, “Wilma and Rudolph” travel backward, forward, or both directions in time? More information is needed to really know what happened to the mice.

The Philadelphia Experiment was an experiment conducted upon the ship USS Eldridge in August 1943. The goal was to make that ship radar invisible, the mechanism involved was the generation of an incredibly intense magnetic field from four magnetic coils mounted on the ship. The ship also used a Nikola Tesla device called a “Zero Time Reference Generator”, which monitored the 60-cycle scalar waves coming off the Milky Way. The device was used as a reference point in time and space.

Next, the intense magnetic fields from the four magnetic coils mounted on the ship combined with the incoming radar waves to create the right combinations to Time Travel the whole ship. The same conditions for sending “Wilma and Rudolph” into the Past and Future happened to the USS Eldridge in August 1943. Later, then the radar’s power was turned off, the ship reappeared again; because of the “Zero Time Reference Generator” had brought it back to the same spot it started from. I was confused, but when I realized that her appearance meant the sometime in the future I had succeeded. “Wilma vanished after a few minutes. It felt really great to know with undeniable certainty that I will be successful!” “Today I stretched the fabric of our universe and sent Rudolph, a mouse, into the future. The machine glowed and Rudolph vanished. About 10 minutes later I turned down the power and Rudolph returned.” “The most important thing is that the animal was still in perfect health. One day I myself will journey forth into the future!”

Albert Einstein allegedly published his Unified Theory around 1925 in German, in a Prussian scientific journal, but it was later withdrawn as incomplete. Einstein believed that since time is a measurement of light, by altering light with magnetism or gravity one also warps time! Magnetism can be generated and altered by electricity, especially high frequency or high voltage electricity. There seems to be some correlation here between magnetism, high frequency waves and time travel anomalies. The Philadelphia Experiment was partly an investigation into how Einstein's "Unified Field Theory for Gravitation and Electricity" might be used to advantage in the development of electronic camouflage for ships at sea.

Albert Einstein, Nikola Tesla, and John Von Neumann were the key people in the Philadelphia Experiment. John Von Neumann was the project director and head scientist. Nikola Tesla told the Navy the experiment, was too dangerous and he pulled out of the project late1942. The Philadelphia Experiment took place in August 1943.

First called the Project Rainbow and then later called the Philadelphia Experiment was an experiment conducted upon a small destroyer the USS Eldridge during World War II, in the Philadelphia Naval Yard; the goal was to make that ship invisible to enemy radar detection. The mechanism involved was the generation of an incredibly intense magnetic field from four magnetic coils mounted on the ship, which would cause refraction and bending of the incoming radar waves, creating an invisible ship to enemy radar. Except the ship actually disappeared physically right out of the water, later then the power was turned off, the ship reappeared again. The Navy wanted to "cloak" the ship from view, but end-up with the ship being teleported thru time and space.

From 1947 until 1970, the Phoenix Project was at the Brook-Haven Space-Time Laboratories, the experiments were an extension of the Rainbow Project and not much is known about this research project. Next in came Phoenix II and Phoenix IIl (aka the Montauk Project). The Montauk Project in the 1970’s and 1980’s was a continuation of the original Brook-Haven Space-Time Laboratories experiments.

By the late 1970s at Montauk, very advanced experimentation was undertaken in the controlled "warping" of space and time. Gig-watts of raw power was used to power specific delta-T antennas and other configurations generating electromagnetic fields, psychics were utilized to visualize and stabilize a target destination in a different time and space dimensions, which the vortex would then be focused on.

A mind-reading device translated the electromagnetic fields into a visible format. This mind control device was connected to a Cray super-computer that turned the data into something the Montauk researchers could understand.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Was Albert Einstein’s mice, “Wilma and Rudolph” sent into the Past or Future? Here is the chain of events for both mice. The machine glowed and Rudolph vanished and about 10 minutes later, the power was turned down and Rudolph returned. It is unknown which direction the mice, “Wilma and Rudolph” traveled backward, forward, or both directions in time. Here is the missing information. Einstein’s power device generates electromagnetic fields of sum kind, which moved the mice, but not their cage at light speeds.

Just below the light speed the mice are moving faster than the cage into the future, and at double the light speed, time is now moving backward in time roughly 2 times as fast as it moves forward, at three times the light speed, time will run backwards roughly 3 times as fast as it moves forward. In other words, speeds from zero to 100% of light speed you are traveling into the future. At 100% plus to 200% of the speed of light you are traveling now backward in time. At 200% plus to 300% of the speed of light you are traveling now backward twice as fast in time. So, did, “Wilma and Rudolph” travel backward, forward, or both directions in time? More information is needed to really know what happened to the mice.

TimeFlipper

I can answer that question Prof (y):D..
The two mice were caught by "The Cat From Outer Space", better known as, Time-Travelling Jake...The necklace that Jake wears shows how many mice he has caught that were violating the Universal Laws Of Time And Space :eek::LOL:..

disney-cat-names-jake-300x221.jpg Jakes saying is, Mice (Nice) to meet you ;)..

TimeFlipper

Einstein’s Mouse and Time Travel

“At first, I was confused, but when I realized that her appearance meant the sometime in the future I had succeeded. “Wilma vanished after a few minutes. It felt really great to know with undeniable certainty that I will be successful!”

Dr. Einstein believed that since time is a measurement of light, by altering light with magnetism or gravity one also warps time!

Albert Einstein writes: “Wilma came back today! She popped onto my time platform in front of me while I was cleaning it. I looked at where her cage was and there she was too!” “At first Einstein’s Mouse and Time Travel

“At first I was confused, but when I realized that her appearance meant the sometime in the future I had succeeded. “Wilma vanished after a few minutes. It felt really great to know with undeniable certainty that I will be successful!”

Dr, Einstein believed that since time is a measurement of light, by altering light with magnetism or gravity one also warps time!

Albert Einstein writes: “Wilma came back today! She popped onto my time platform in front of me while I was cleaning it. I looked at where her cage was and there she was too!” “At first, I was confused, but when I realized that her appearance meant the sometime in the future I had succeeded. “Wilma vanished after a few minutes. It felt really great to know with undeniable certainty that I will be successful!” “Today I stretched the fabric of our universe and sent Rudolph, a mouse, into the future. The machine glowed and Rudolph vanished. About 10 minutes later I turned down the power and Rudolph returned.” “The most important thing is that the animal was still in perfect health. One day I myself will journey forth into the future!”

Albert Einstein, Nikola Tesla, and John Von Neumann were the key people in the Philadelphia Experiment. John Von Neumann was the project director and head scientist. Nikola Tesla told the Navy the experiment, was too dangerous and he pulled out of the project late 1942. The Philadelphia Experiment took place in August 1943.

A mind-reading device translated the electromagnetic fields into a visible format. This mind control device was connected to a Cray super-computer that turned the data into something the Montauk researchers could understand. Next, the mind control device was connected to a series of computers, powerful electrical coils, and the Sage Radar system, creating a powerful transmitter for time travel experiments. This new device was called the "Montauk Chair" and came online about 1974. The researchers would sit a psychically active person in the Montauk Chair and have them try to transmit their thoughts into a newly created vortex to control a "warping" of space and time.

The Montauk researchers redesigned and rebuilt the chair, closely following the original prototype and the methods used to build it. This second-generation Montauk Chair used multiple Delta T or Delta Time coils to create the desired energy fields. A redesigned chair used coils that powered the chair and created the electromagnetic fields around the chair and the new chair was brought on-line in early 1976.

Further research showed that the set up being used for the experiments and tests didn't have sufficient power to properly bend and shift time. To achieve full mastery over the flow of time, the researchers installed what is referred to as the "Orion Delta T (for time) antenna" about 150 feet tall and housed in a chamber 300-foot underground.

After installing the new "Orion Delta T antenna” in 1979 and calibrating to the new equipment, it was found that Montauk researchers had almost total control over the flow of time. They could cause portals to open to almost any time by concentrating on a specific date. These portals looked like large spirals or vortexes. Inside the portal was a circular tunnel with light at the far end. One could look through a portal to see a smaller portal or window on the other end. Walking through the tunnel would place a person in whatever time the tunnel was connected to in warped space and time. The tunnels were not always straight, however, and curved around as one made their way to the exit. Sometimes power outages would cause tunnels to vanish, stranding anyone inside. They would be lost somewhere in the time stream with virtually no way to return home to Montauk. There were other problems with the initial time portals. The portals tended to drift and people sent though weren't always able to find the portal for the return trip.

When the researchers were able to successfully stabilize and lock down the time portals created, the nature of the Montauk Project changed yet again. New teams of people were brought in to run the project and the project was then classified as "Secret". The project was rechristened "Phoenix III" and from 1981 to 1983 the objective of the project was to explore time itself.

The Montauk Project ended on August 12, 1983. On the same date, the time portal was opened connecting Montauk Base with the USS Eldridge (Philadelphia Experiment) of 40 years before. While this portal was being opened several members of the project, who had become increasingly uncomfortable with the aims and designs of the military project heads (and with the effect that warping time and space would have on the world around them) decided to bring the project to an end.

A psychic Duncan Cameron released a monster from his own subconscious. This creature or Beast materialized as a large 45-foot dark hairy monster that smashed its way about the Montauk Base, destroying everything it could find. Meanwhile, project members began cutting cables and conduits in an attempt to sever the power to the base transmitters and shut down the project. After smashing up and cutting apart enough equipment, the transmitter powered down and the “Big Foot” type Beast fortunately faded away as fast as it appeared.

Over the last 40 years, one can only speculate as to what has happened in the area of Time Travel controlled by the military and/or top-secret scientists. Most likely there was a Phoenix IV Project being researched some were and no one knows how advanced it has become over the past years. If I were to speculate on all the possibilities, I would tend to believe Time Travel has been perfected and is very functional in some "Secret" Military Project. To my second, speculation would see that over the past 40 years of Russia have had its own time travel programs similar to Montauk. Although no one has really heard of any Time Travel projects made public in Russia by private citizens, scientists, or military personnel.

Time travel is very easy: All of us do it every day, but only in one direction into the future. For thousands of years, scientists and philosophers have talked of time as a river that flows steadily onward year after year. But what if there were a way to swim against the flow, or to run down the bank ahead of the river? Might we be able to journey back and forth in time just as we travel through space? The idea is not as far-fetched as it sounds, and the implications for the future are intriguing.

Linear Time Travel:

Linear Time Travel is defined as traveling into the Past and/or Future with the aid of hardware that can produce an artificial gravity in a rotating magnetic field that can approach or past the speed of light.

Was Albert Einstein’s mice, “Wilma and Rudolph” sent into the Past or Future. Here is the chain of events for both mice. The machine glowed and Rudolph vanished and about 10 minutes later, the power was turned down and Rudolph returned. It is unknown which direction the mice, “Wilma and Rudolph” traveled backward, forward, or both directions in time. Here is the missing information. Einstein’s power device generates electromagnetic fields of sum kind, which moved the mice, but not their cage at light speeds.

The Philadelphia Experiment was an experiment conducted upon the ship USS Eldridge in August 1943. The goal was to make that ship radar invisible, the mechanism involved was the generation of an incredibly intense magnetic field from four magnetic coils mounted on the ship. The ship also used a Nikola Tesla device called a “Zero Time Reference Generator”, which monitored the 60-cycle scalar waves coming off the Milky Way. The device was used as a reference point in time and space.

Next, the intense magnetic fields from the four magnetic coils mounted on the ship combined with the incoming radar waves to create the right combinations to Time Travel the whole ship. The same conditions for sending “Wilma and Rudolph” into the Past and Future happened to the USS Eldridge in August 1943. Later, then the radar’s power was turned off, the ship reappeared again; because of the “Zero Time Reference Generator” had brought it back to the same spot it started from. I was confused, but when I realized that her appearance meant the sometime in the future I had succeeded. “Wilma vanished after a few minutes. It felt really great to know with undeniable certainty that I will be successful!” “Today I stretched the fabric of our universe and sent Rudolph, a mouse, into the future. The machine glowed and Rudolph vanished. About 10 minutes later I turned down the power and Rudolph returned.” “The most important thing is that the animal was still in perfect health. One day I myself will journey forth into the future!”

Albert Einstein, Nikola Tesla, and John Von Neumann were the key people in the Philadelphia Experiment. John Von Neumann was the project director and head scientist. Nikola Tesla told the Navy the experiment, was too dangerous and he pulled out of the project late1942. The Philadelphia Experiment took place in August 1943.

A mind-reading device translated the electromagnetic fields into a visible format. This mind control device was connected to a Cray super-computer that turned the data into something the Montauk researchers could understand.

Superb reading for everyone Prof! (y)

Rudi

Albert Einstein's theory is an outdated model of thinking, so we are in 2018 where we are.

Black holes and passage through worms are just a camouflaged notion of ignorance. Such thinking exists in the minds of scientists, and analyzes of all such thinking are unfounded.

TimeFlipper

Light photons do not travel only darkness lights up!
So it's not about traveling, but about disappearing!

Albert Einstein lived too soon to understand this.

Physical bodies need light for their personal decay.
Paranormal energies, however, require the existence of as few light photons as possible.
Light is just momentary, such as the Sun rays, various lights, everything is of short duration character. The darkness is eternal.
So, this means that we can not talk about a journey of light, but we are talking about the disappearance of light or darkness.

Is this your model to try and change peoples views of Einstein??....
Maybe you could tell us what "you" actually meant when you said......"Light Photons do not travel, only darkness lights up"..."So its not about travelling, but disappearing".....I can understand Einstein, but sadly i dont understand what it is that you are trying to convey to all of us o_O..

Rudi

For your vision, the light travels!
For the paranormal forces of darkness, the light disappears!

Paranormal forces live predominantly in darkness!