Does Obama Really Exist? The Ghost President

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Just stumbled upon this, I didn't expect to watch the whole 7 minutes, but I did. It contains some interesting questions, indeed.

It's basically talking about how no one ever heard of Obama before his first presidential campaign. No one knew him, not even people he graduated with at the Colombia University. I have no idea how valid this is, but it sure raises questions.

Don't focus too much on the weird old man in the video.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
ha ha ha I love it!!!!!!! who knew that no one even knows the guy ...

Whitelight

My friend has a black cat named Obama, he named him after him when he was Senator in 2006. He's also a pretentious hipster who knows everything that no one else knows about.

BlastTyrant

I have heard of these theorys before, that most of Obamas past is a giant ?.

Does make you wonder What or Who we actually put in control of our country.

TnWatchdog

Obama first showed up at Roswell and has been hold up at Area 51 these past few years. Strange story behind this popular President...I still can't believe all the people that cheered him on in round 0ne, not knowing him or anything about him...very impressionable people evidently. Maybe something clicked in their heads and they just had to be there cheering. Oh, yeh Num, that music reminds me of Friday night as a kid, Friday Night Fright Night where they showed all those scary wolf man and zombie movies.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
well it seems this little vid puts atleast some of the pieces of who this guy is together in one spot for you to look at

TnWatchdog

I still can't imagine how Obama got where he is today, unless...who knows maybe some reptilian alien got him into the oval office. The WH bunkers actually connect him to his underground reptilian alien world. lol I keep thinking of all the people that cry out...He's the man...my hero and they don't have a clue about him or where he came from. In the business world if I were to do anything I wanted, change the policies and rules to suit my fancy, and not supply accurate information about my past...well I think I would be unemployed being perceived as being untrustworthy . This will be interesting to see how his second term plays out for all of us.