Does past still exist? Does future already exist?

Contactee33

I think the past and future are in existence, and our perception of time is unevolved. All may be at once-- now, past, future. High level entities may rest in nirvana and have sent emissaries across our perception of time.

SergiusPaulus

Our perception of the present is questionable. Planck second is 10^-43. And time proceeds even faster than that. But we perceive time with our senses and even our senses are not that fast. How long does it take for our optical nerve to tell us we see something. Then we use our education to tell us what we are looking at. That takes time. Or sound to travel thru our ears to our brain. But we have blind and deaf. So they perceive time also. Reality is a sensual perception I think, in my opinion. We are here. When you read that sentence it will be in yours and my future but I’m typing it in my present. But before I continue typing time has passed already. If time was a line a single Planck second would not be noticeable to us in our accepted definition of the present. The present again I think would have to be defined by our senses telling us that time has progressed or is currently progressing. I think the present happens faster than we can perceive it.