Does President Trump have a Time Machine?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Here is a new Trump-Prophecy:
WASHINGTON – President Donald Trump left many people scratching their heads after he decried a movement, which no one appeared to be aware of, to rename Thanksgiving, during a rally in Florida Tuesday night.
"You know, some people want to change the name Thanksgiving. They don't want to use the term Thanksgiving," the president told the crowd of supporters, without explaining what he was referring to.

I do know Colin Koepernikdsflkdsjf (can't spell it and don't care enough about him to look it up) said he was throwing an UN-Thanksgiving party.

Treversal

Quotes:

1) Trump also, bafflingly, pledged to defend Musk against unnamed enemies.

“I was worried about him because he’s one of our great geniuses,” Trump said. “You know, we have to protect Thomas Edison, and we have to protect all of these people that came up with originally the light bulb and the wheel and all of these things. And he’s one of our very smart people, and we want to cherish those people.”

2) “He’s going to be building a very big plant in the United States,” Trump told Kernen. “He has to because we help him so he has to help us.”

If Tesla is building a new U.S. factory, it has yet to announce it. It’s hard to imagine Musk would trust Trump to keep the information a secret, either, so we’re going to assume that Trump wasn’t so much sharing a fact about Tesla’s future here as he was not-so-subtly announcing his expectation that the company repay America for its cryptic “help.”

TimeFlipper

Maybe your dislike of President Trump has somehow clouded your judgement...Would you kindly show me the article where Trump specifically told Kerman, " He is (Musk) going to be building a very big plant in the United States, he has to because we help him so he (Musk) has to help us".. cheers :).

Treversal

Maybe your dislike of President Trump has somehow clouded your judgement...Would you kindly show me the article where Trump specifically told Kerman, " He is (Musk) going to be building a very big plant in the United States, he has to because we help him so he (Musk) has to help us".. cheers :).
I LOVE PRESIDENT TRUMP EVEN MORE THAN REAGAN. HE SHOULD BE PRESIDENT FOREVER. AND ALL of his economic decisions should be set in stone. The trade deals, think USMCA and the China Trade Deal, Buy American/Hire American, forcing allies to pay their fair share, think NATO, to having them pay up, think South Korea and Japan, etc. DISLIKE? LOL He is the greatest non-wartime president in history.

Treversal

I LOVE PRESIDENT TRUMP EVEN MORE THAN REAGAN. HE SHOULD BE PRESIDENT FOREVER. AND ALL of his economic decisions should be set in stone. The trade deals, think USMCA and the China Trade Deal, Buy American/Hire American, forcing allies to pay their fair share, think NATO, to having them pay up, think South Korea and Japan, etc. DISLIKE? LOL He is the greatest non-wartime president in history.
BTW He still behaves as if he has a time machine, think Soleimani, etc.

TimeFlipper

Any chance of answering my original question please? :D