Does President Trump have a Time Machine?

Treversal

Megyn Kelly: CNN Became The Thing Trump Said They Were, Indistinguishable From MSNBC

QUOTE:

KELLY: I think that there was a liberal slant in the media even before Trump got in there. Take CNN. He went in there and said CNN is completely biased to the left, they're lefties, they're completely against him. And my take on it was, in the beginning, he was wrong, CNN wasn't that way. I used to watch CNN all the time when I was at FOX. When I was getting ready for 'The Kelly File,' I had on CNN and I'd watch a lot of their shows. I like a lot of the anchors over there. But my view is, CNN became the thing that Trump said they were and they weren't and now they are. Now they're indistinguishable from MSNBC.

* Did President Trump know that CNN would become what it is now?

Treversal

Trump says Coronavirus will be gone by April when the weather gets warmer - updates

The president continued to suggest the Coronavirus outbreak, which has claimed 1,000 lives as of Monday, will be gone by April. He told the crowd that "in theory" once the weather warms up Coronavirus, which he referred to as "the virus," will "miraculously" go away. Trump did not offer any scientific explanation to back up his claim.

* Who needs science when they have a TIME MACHINE ?