Does President Trump have a Time Machine?

GBBrawler

Voter fraud protests are happening, but MSM won't cover them and we are not violent and burning down buildings (nor should we).
MSM rules the universe. That's partially what Trump is trying to end --- dictators and media controlling all of us. It is why he is hated.
He is exposing all corruption and guess what -- it is all tied together. ALL of it -- the missing children, the sex trafficking, the money laundering through "foundations", the voter fraud, the illegal immigration and human smuggling, the drugs, etc. And what big name pops up every time? Soros. My question is, why doesn't anyone stop HIM?

Maybe this will help answer it for you:

https://www.fbcoverup.com/docs/afi/...ITH-GEORGE-SOROS-Americans-for-Innovation.pdf

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
anybody has a good way to make a cadeceus coil , i tried for the 4th time and its not working

Treversal

PRESIDENT TRUMP JUST SAID THAT HE PUT IN 300 FEDERAL JUDGES AND IF HE GETS A SECOND TERM HE WILL PUT IN ABOUT 540 FEDERAL JUDGES.

HOW DOES HE KNOW THAT NUMBER?

540?

NOT 500.

NOT 600.

NOT 550?

VERY SPECIFIC.

NaturalPhilosopher

anybody has a good way to make a cadeceus coil , i tried for the 4th time and its not working
make a cardboard strip that's wrapped around a pipe.
can use that as a form for one winding. Then remove the cardboard spiral strip, flip upside down and do it again for the opposite winding back up the pipe. tape each wire winding to whatever form you're using(pipe or whatever) to hold into place.

the wire goes in the gaps of the cardboard strip.