Does President Trump have a Time Machine?

Treversal

Trump and 17 states back Texas bid to undo his election loss at Supreme Court

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
PRESIDENT TRUMP JUST SAID THAT HE PUT IN 300 FEDERAL JUDGES AND IF HE GETS A SECOND TERM HE WILL PUT IN ABOUT 540 FEDERAL JUDGES.

HOW DOES HE KNOW THAT NUMBER?

540?

NOT 500.

NOT 600.

NOT 550?

VERY SPECIFIC.

He also said WISDOM & COURAGE twice. This is all I could find:
"Wisdom is the leader: next follows moderation; and from the union of these two with courage springs justice." ~ Plato

TimeFlipper

PRESIDENT TRUMP JUST SAID THAT HE PUT IN 300 FEDERAL JUDGES AND IF HE GETS A SECOND TERM HE WILL PUT IN ABOUT 540 FEDERAL JUDGES.

HOW DOES HE KNOW THAT NUMBER?

540?

NOT 500.

NOT 600.

NOT 550?

VERY SPECIFIC.

Like my very good self, President Trump has a penchant for the number 9 (y):)..
For example 5+4=9 :)..

There are no provisions in numerology for a zero, therefore in 540 the zero is dropped :D..

Treversal

Inexplicably, SCOTUS would not hear the case, but amazingly it is not over yet. The state legislatures have and have always had the power, which was the point of the case and they can still choose Trump electors. 2020 - Wow!

start at edge

There are 10 months since I replied on this issue here
I still stick to the idea and I still think he does not have a time machine, as long as he is still here (especially under the given current circumstances) … but if he will suddenly vanish, that does not necessarily mean that he had one. If that will happen and if he will vanish indeed, there is another assumption that I made … but to bring that up I will wait a little longer, as it can not be proven correct until he disappears indeed.