Does President Trump have a Time Machine?

alpha centauri

proof that is the reason?
It does not matter if it is left or right. Google and Facebook are manipulating, what they want.
They can change whole elections.

Quote of "Die Zeit" a liberal or left-liberal newspaper:

automatic translation:
The crisis in the media industry is structurally so vast and politically so dangerous because digital platform capitalism, unlike its analog predecessors, tends to form global monopolies. Leveraging the network effects of the Internet on one side of their market - where their services are free - Google and Facebook have already eliminated competition. Thanks to the efficient marketing of their billions of customers, they are now ready to establish an oligopoly on the other side of the digital advertising business. Google and Facebook, because they operate in two-sided markets, can bring private media companies to the brink of ruin.

Extremely problematic is that they do not replace the information and communication functions of classical media: they do not produce news, hardly check information and do not hold debates. They make no active contribution to an enlightened political opinion forming, yes drive by secret algorithms their users in veritable opinion pens.

That is why recent developments are a threat to democracy. The last bastion that can not be dragged by them are the public service media.

dimension-1hacker

The utter bullshit I am seeing on the daily basis is really amazing. Google News, for instance, is total garbage at this point. It's just endless democratic party and globalist propaganda.
I think bullshit is bullshit. nothing can be trusted using your senses if you dont understand the mechanism causes you to see x images.

Kairos

I think bullshit is bullshit. nothing can be trusted using your senses if you dont understand the mechanism causes you to see x images.

I am a reactionary, personally, so as far as I am concerned, everything since the so-called Enlightenment has been a violent takeover by the propagandists that refer to themselves as "journalists". It's all so much bullshit. The press is a social and political weapon. Whoever controls it controls the masses because most people are fucking retarded NPCs.

But now that the Internet happened, and social media exploded, there has been a new revolution, and there are no more gatekeepers to ideas. So the journalists are losing their grip on power. That's why they are freaking out and trying to overthrow the democratically elected government of the United States right now.

dimension-1hacker

I am a reactionary, personally, so as far as I am concerned, everything since the so-called Enlightenment has been a violent takeover by the propagandists that refer to themselves as "journalists". It's all so much bullshit. The press is a social and political weapon. Whoever controls it controls the masses because most people are fucking retarded NPCs.

But now that the Internet happened, and social media exploded, there has been a new revolution, and there are no more gatekeepers to ideas. So the journalists are losing their grip on power. That's why they are freaking out and trying to overthrow the democratically elected government of the United States right now.
social media is a weapon used by celebrates and oil companies to spew violent propoganda to millions of American's.

Kairos

For instance, because of social media, we are creating words to define the things that journalists would kill to keep people from seeing. The advent of the colloquial term NPC to describe the total morons who just watch television all day and use that to form their understanding of the world was devastating to them.

Even five years ago when I tried to explain to people that the MSM news is totally fake, most people would act shocked anybody would say that. Now most people get it.

Kairos

social media is a weapon used by celebrates and oil companies to spew violent propoganda to millions of American's.

They try to use social media but nobody can really control it. There are always ways to game the censors. The gatekeepers lost their power.

They really are freaking the fuck out right now about us tearing down their moonshine empire through social media.

Kairos

There are many ideas but many related to topics defined and created by the elite, because of the algorithim controling what most people see on social media.

The censorship is bad, but we are still destroying them. They are ramping up the censorship because they are so desperate and obviously losing.

We are still losing the demographic battle, and that might end the war right there in the long run, but they won't be able to control the people who replaced us any more than they are able to control us now.