Does the HDR Resonator really work?

TimeFlipper

i am still alive and just very busy with work this new job is taking its told on me but for once in two years i like it,
lately , my only problem on my time travel project would be to figure how to make a gravity field generator, ( something that can create a localise magnetic field or magnetic distortion)
cheers

What was the piece of equipment in the Brossard Experiment that you conducted, which set on fire? :confused:..

Last edited:

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
What was the piece of equipment in the Brossard Experiment that you conducted, which set on fire? :confused:..
when i connected the power cable 4awg ( the car battery) cable thru the firewall it was bare on steel as the vibration shooke the wire against the firewall , the positive cable shorten out inside the the car and set the dashboard on fire slowly , that was one of my bigest mistake, today i know better,

Time Witness

The main thing I have experienced is "The Mandela Effect" All of a sudden, small details are different. A family member now likes a certain food they did not like before and claimed they always liked it. Lines are different in movies I have seen many times and know all the lines. Family claims different things happened years ago differently than I clearly remember.

Himalayan Hermit

The main thing I have experienced is "The Mandela Effect" All of a sudden, small details are different. A family member now likes a certain food they did not like before and claimed they always liked it. Lines are different in movies I have seen many times and know all the lines. Family claims different things happened years ago differently than I clearly remember.
So are you saying, you have hopped on to a parallel timeline and never returned to the original one where you were from?
How about your own memory? Is it mixed?

No, I simply apply common sense and reason.

Consider this;

Say 10K people buy an HDR, and 100 people get it to work beautifully, or even marginally. While most may actually be discreet and not advertise it or even talk about it, there are inevitably going to be a few who do, who exploit it for everything that it's worth. That's just human nature.

So 5 people get it to work and take it for all it is worth. What do they do with it? They would start prediction businesses and get lottery numbers, etc. thus proving it as legitimate and effecting a lot of events. It would get the world's attention in a hurry. It would go viral, even if it were only a 30% accuracy rate or something.

As soon as it did, the military and intel agencies would be all over it, government/lawmakers, etc. would be scrambling to figure it out. It would be on the news, all over youtube, the talk of the modern era. Companies would be trying to mass produce them, etc etc etc etc etc....

Look at what happened when the radio or television was invented, or the airplane. The HDR would have already followed suit.

But it's not like that. Instead we hear that it is a headache machine.
EXACTLY!!