Does the HDR Resonator really work?

JimmyD

government is a reflection of us whether we like it or not.

Government is a reflection of violent selfish idiots who cannot figure out peaceful coexistence and thus vote.

how many crimes of hillary and bush were public for decades.

millions of ordinary americans loved them and still do.

Those are good examples of statist criminals, whose crimes were by popular demand of a constituency; the aforementioned idiots.

Here's a question, if a criminal government forms is it due to a criminal populace?

Yes. Voting for government is a criminal act. Voting demands a system of coercion and violence, theft, extortion, etc. upon your neighbors. It's fundamentally wrong. You are literally hiring thugs to abuse your community.

government is a sober reflection of the true values americans hold.

Americans (like those from other nations) are idiots who value violence.

NaturalPhilosopher

then I guess everything is going exactly how it should.
freedom isn't just for fuzzy wuzzy good times. It's for huge fuckup times too.

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
The evils of a certain government.

David Kelly (weapons expert) - Wikipedia
1520403304124.png

Some patsy nominated by MI5 Or MI6.

Exhumation of body[edit]
On 29 October 2017 it was reported that Kelly's body had been exhumed at the request of his family. This action was taken due to threats of exhumation by protestors who did not believe Kelly committed suicide. The body was apparently moved and cremated.[53]

Last edited:

JimmyD

then I guess everything is going exactly how it should.
freedom isn't just for fuzzy wuzzy good times. It's for huge fuckup times too.

I am not sure what that means. I am not sure there is anything that 'should' be happening, nor do I really care. I am simply rationalizing the violent evil nature of government and how it's influence will screw up time travel operations or HDR experiences.

It stands to reason, that if/when the HDR is proven to actually work to some degree, people will be using it for all kinds of things, probably crimes as well. So if government gets involved, it's answer will most likely not be an actual fix, but rather a trade of one set of problems for another.

TimeFlipper

The evils of a certain government.

David Kelly (weapons expert) - Wikipedia
View attachment 7188

Some patsy nominated by MI5 Or MI6.

Exhumation of body[edit]
On 29 October 2017 it was reported that Kelly's body had been exhumed at the request of his family. This action was taken due to threats of exhumation by protestors who did not believe Kelly committed suicide. The body was apparently moved and cremated.[53]

You brought up an interesting scenario reagarding Iraqi war and how the UK was brought into that war by the then US president George Bush junior...He was clearly "in charge" of the UK prime minister, the vile corrupt Tony Blair!...The Iraqi war was created on the premise that Iraq possessed "Weapons of Mass destruction" (WMD) such as biological and chemical weapons...A Swedish weapons expert, Hans Blix, was commissioned by the US govt to try and find those WMD but could never discover any after many many attempts...

A British weapons expert, Dr David Kelly, was then used by the UK to see if he could find any WMD in Iraq...Shortly after arriving back in the UK, Dr Kelly attended a commissions meeting and underwent aggressive questioning in that and another separate meeting...It was therefore deemed that Dr Kelly was allegedly "misleading" the commissions into thinking that there were actually several WMD found in an area in Iraq...

Prior to another commissions meeting, Dr Kelly was allegedly overheard to be implying to a journalist that he might have been mistaken about a cache of WMD that had been discovered in Iraq......Two days before he should have attended the next commissions meeting, he was found dead and it was said that he had committed suicide...

Dr Kelly`s suicide was put down to him cutting his left wrist and taking a large amount of the drug, Coproxamol...
There was some concern brought up that Dr Kelly was actually left handed (true) and therefore would have cut his right wrist, and not his left wrist...

There was also a report that three people had seen Dr Kelly slumped against a tree and subsequently went to get medical treatment.....But by the time the ambulance crew reached him he was found to be a distance away from that tree, and the ambulance crew then stated that there was no blood seen in the area where they found the dead Dr Kelly or near the tree.....An inquiry was set up, and concluded that Dr Kelly had committed suicide...

So why did the US and UK really go to war on Iraq??..It was alleged that the US wanted the oil from Iraq, and that the Weapons of Mass Destruction were simpy an excuse to kick out Saddam Hussein and raid the countries oil...

TimeFlipper

I think that Gibb's products are a lighter drafting V boat, on the sea of time travel. I've heard of time guards intercepting an HDR once, sending the time traveler back to point of origin. But the traveler was going to perform a stupid action, in the visited area of time he was in, so the time cops were within their rights.

An HDR still lets off a pre-on signature and can be detected ahead of time, so if you're going to a more advanced civilization, then they might be waiting for you. By and large on the HDR though, most T cops aren't interested.

I believe that you have got confused between real cops and time-cops....Jean Claude Van Damme and Ron Silver are movie actors, not time-cops :D

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
in any case , even do making an hdr for me is a pieces of cake i am not making this things anymore, you want to time travel, find me some sponsor so i can work at it full time, the idea is here , the technologie is now , and time is running out,
bte daily vlog still going on, not as much when i am low on things to say , cheers

TimeFlipper

in any case , even do making an hdr for me is a pieces of cake i am not making this things anymore, you want to time travel, find me some sponsor so i can work at it full time, the idea is here , the technologie is now , and time is running out,
bte daily vlog still going on, not as much when i am low on things to say , cheers

Welcome back DrZ weve missed your vlogs on here :)

Last edited:

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
Welcome back DrZ weve missed your vlogs on here :)
i am still alive and just very busy with work this new job is taking its told on me but for once in two years i like it,
lately , my only problem on my time travel project would be to figure how to make a gravity field generator, ( something that can create a localise magnetic field or magnetic distortion)
cheers