Does the hdr work?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I think it does, but not for everyone.

As stated in several discussions and documents, the HDR enhances abilities you already have. It doesn't give you these abilities out of the blue, as it's not magic.

So, if you are a person prone to out of body experiences, for instance, you might see a slight increase in the quality and frequency of your out of body experiences.

If you don't use it properly, or resist against it... as in trying to use it while you don't believe in it, it definitely won't work. It's a tool to help you with abilities your mind already has.

Hope that at least partly answers your question. Feel to ask any other question you might had, I'll be happy to help you with the best of my (limited) knowledge of the HDR.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Num7: I like your HRD comments, I believe your very close to how it works.

Himalayan Hermit

Num7: I like your HRD comments, I believe your very close to how it works.
haha, Professor - are you being sarcastic :D
Anyhow, Num7 is pretty much right in his observations as he has experience and is not simply talking in the air as most HDR bashers do.

However, I have been listening to all of Steven Gibbs interviews on C2C AM with George Noory and Art Bell for last 5 yrs (I've got them saved on my iPod), and I must say I'm obsessed with them as I listen to them quite frequently hahah. As far as Gibbs is concerned:
  • HDR is a time machine based on Radionics concept that can be used for Time Travel (Astral, Physical, Quantum) as well as Healing people.
  • Radionics? Whattt? a system of alternative medicine based on the supposition that detectable electromagnetic radiation emitted by living matter can be interpreted diagnostically and transmitted to treat illness at a distance by complex electrical instruments.
  • Gibbs has (again and again) said that many of his customers have shown proof of physical time travel but majority of them either don't speak about them, get spooked, some don't return, and some who don't experience success - don't speak about it out of shame
  • Patrica Reese, Dennis, and Carlos Novella are probably the most well known HDR users who have been on Radio to speak about HDR. I don't think they have any reason of lying (not that Gibbs is making millions out of selling HDR and these 3 are getting a cut)
  • Most importantly, Gibbs says that a Grid Point or a Strong Vortex is mandatory for physical time travel.
  • Anyone who has heard Gibbs on radio will definitely think that he's a chronic liar and has animated imagination for the things he speak about and in the way he describes the machine taking you to other dimensions, getting channeled information from the creator, world ending in July 2007, world ending in 2012, etc etc.

But he has also clarified that these things are not necessarily applicable to our time-line (since he bases his machine on multiple world/time-line concept). Same as John Titor, who spoke of multiple lines, for those who think "hey how come that didn't come true". (Anyways, I don't want to speak of JT in this thread)
So, my personal verdict whether HDR works? I don't know for sure and won't bet my life on it. In my very limited experience - I would only say that I had **some experiences** when I tried using my HDR, so since the machine is based on your spiritual, and mental energies, the usage will vary for every user. It's not an HG Wells machine, guys :)

mariya94

As stated in several discussions and documents, the HDR enhances abilities you already have. It doesn't give you these abilities out of the blue, as it's not magic.

So, if you are a person prone to out of body experiences, for instance, you might see a slight increase in the quality and frequency of your out of body experiences.

If you don't use it properly, or resist against it... as in trying to use it while you don't believe in it, it definitely won't work. It's a tool to help you with abilities your mind already has.

Hope that at least partly answers your question. Feel to ask any other question you might had, I'll be happy to help you with the best of my (limited) knowledge of the HDR.
So if you believe in it, it will work?

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith

I think so. I think that's the point some of these members are trying to make.

mariya94

I think so. I think that's the point some of these members are trying to make.
Would it let you stay in any time period for as long as you want?