Dooms Day Dates

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I realize that I missed the point of your posts. You two mentioned what would happen if there were a big change. Sorry about my ADD brain and skim reading. LOL.

Anyone find any more dates?

Carl Miller

I realize that I missed the point of your posts. You two mentioned what would happen if there were a big change. Sorry about my ADD brain and skim reading. LOL.

Anyone find any more dates?
Hello, Paula. Most of star systems are binary. Perhaps our solar system is also a binary system. So, there would have been another star, most probably a dwarf White one that being caught up by our sun is travelling an incredible eliptical long weird journey round that latter. Instead of a planet, called X planet, NIBIRU would be a star.
If so, doomsday would happen when NIBIRU shall cross the Earth's orbit round the sun. It would dump the Earth with the residues that it attracted along in its long journey.
The D date would be still improbable to be determined.

Last edited:

Carl Miller

You are very well read and have a sharp mind when it comes to science.
I would think that you already have read a book called "Worlds in Collision"?

I have read something from Zacharia Sitchin but i still haven't read 'Worlds in Collision'- by the way thanks for mentioning such a book, i am gonna search if i can find a free pdf copy cause shipping a hard copy book from the USA to Brazil is complicated.

walt willis

Upon the death of Einstein they found the book written by Immanuel Velikovsky called Worlds in Collision opened on his reading desk.