Dooms Day Dates

Carl Miller

Very well, Einstein,thank you very much!

@Paula Jedi= Please, lady, sorry for not commenting on the topic. I will no longer linger on this specific thread. Be at Peace!

Poison Pen

I realize that I missed the point of your posts. You two mentioned what would happen if there were a big change. Sorry about my ADD brain and skim reading. LOL.

Anyone find any more dates?
Hello, Paula. Most of star systems are binary. Perhaps our solar system is also a binary system. So, there would have been another star, most probably a dwarf White one that being caught up by our sun is travelling an incredible eliptical long weird journey round that latter. Instead of a planet, called X planet, NIBIRU would be a star.
If so, doomsday would happen when NIBIRU shall cross the Earth's orbit round the sun. It would dump the Earth with the residues that it attracted along in its long journey.
The D date would be still improbable to be determined.

If so, doomsday would happen when NIBIRU shall cross the Earth's orbit round the sun.

Nibiru does not exist as a planet or a future star of any kind.......

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Very well, Einstein,thank you very much!

@Paula Jedi= Please, lady, sorry for not commenting on the topic. I will no longer linger on this specific thread. Be at Peace!

What? What did I do wrong now? Didn't you read my post for apologizing for misunderstanding? Why am I the only member that people expect to be perfect?

Poison Pen

And you know this for sure? Have you ever seen a black hole?

Whats a black hole got to do with anything? Nibiru is not a black hole. Hell its not even a planet!

Nibiru - Cosmophobia

So what exactly do you think a black hole will do? They do not swallow planets or stars.

Could a Black Hole Destroy Earth?
Black holes do not go around in space eating stars, moons and planets. Earth will not fall into a black hole because no black hole is close enough to the solar system for Earth to do that.

Even if a black hole the same mass as the sun were to take the place of the sun, Earth still would not fall in. The black hole would have the same gravity as the sun. Earth and the other planets would orbit the black hole as they orbit the sun now.

The sun will never turn into a black hole. The sun is not a big enough star to make a black hole.

What Is a Black Hole?

More dooms day paranoia grounded in fear rather than fact I would say.

TnWatchdog

What? What did I do wrong now? Didn't you read my post for apologizing for misunderstanding? Why am I the only member that people expect to be perfect?
We do expect you to be perfect Paula. lol
Everyone can settle down and get back to the topic, which is an interesting one. I will have to see what I can dig up.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Good ol' Wikipedia has a list of previously predicted Dooms Day dates throughout history as well as some new ones!

List of dates predicted for apocalyptic events - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2020 Jeane Dixon Jeane Dixon claimed that Armageddon would take place in 2020 and Jesus will return to defeat the unholy Trinity of the Antichrist, Satan and the False prophet between 2020 and 2037. Dixon previously predicted the world would end on February 4, 1962. [96]

2021 F. Kenton Beshore Beshore bases his prediction on the prior suggestion that Jesus would return in 1988, i.e., within one Biblical generation (40 years) of the founding of Israel in 1948. Beshore argues that the prediction was correct, but that the definition of a Biblical generation was incorrect and was actually 70–80 years, placing the Second Coming of Jesus between 2018 and 2028 and the Rapture by 2021 at the latest. [97]

2026 Messiah Foundation International Members predict that the world is to end in 2026, when an asteroid would collide with Earth in accordance with Riaz Ahmed Gohar Shahi's predictions in The Religion of God. The chances are only 1 out of 300,000 [98][99]

2060 Sir Isaac Newton According to Sir Isaac Newton's research of the Bible, Jesus will rapture his Church one jubilee from the time of Israel re-acquiring Jerusalem. [100]

2120 Adnan Oktar According to abjad interpretation of a hadith, this Sunni Muslim creationist claims that the Last Day will come about the year 2120. [101]

2129 Said Nursî According to abjad interpretation of a hadith, this Sunni Muslim theologian who wrote the Risale-i Nur Collection, which expected the end in 2129. [102]

2200 Various Using a cricket analogy of the doomsday argument, all humans should have been born before the 23rd century Doomsday Argument By Cricket Analogy

2239 Talmud, Orthodox Judaism According to an opinion on the Talmud in mainstream Orthodox Judaism, the Messiah should come within 6000 years from the creation of Adam, and the world could possibly be destroyed 1000 years later. This would put the beginning of the period of desolation in the year 2239 CE and the end of the period of desolation in the year 3239 CE Year 6000

2280 Rashad Khalifa According to Rashad Khalifa's research on the Quran Code, the world will end in this year. [103]

11120 John A. Leslie Using Leslie's figures for the doomsday argument the last humans will be born within the next 9120 years.