Dr. O'Brien

Aryeandris

When I was about 5 maybe 6 years old, I got in trouble at home quite a bit. I would constantly blink my eyes, alot-rapidly & almost, forcefully sometimes. I would also snort, just like a pig. My mom thought that I was doing this for attention (it was probably annoying too) so I would get sent to the corner or whatever (I don't remember, she told me) She would ask me to stop, tell me to stop, ask why am I doing this? I don't know what I told her, if anything. She told me that after this went on for a while, she finally found out that I honestly wasn't doing any of it on purpose. One day I took a nap with her & fell asleep before she. She said after a few minutes she noticed me doing it in my sleep! She felt awful, of course and took me to a pediatrician.
This is where I don't remember much of anything.. I remember (vaguely) going to his office on a regular basis. I remember he almost always had a tape recorder. I don't remember what we did for him to record though. What I most vividly remember is that on several occasions I would ask him, at the end, if I could say something on the recorder and listen to it, & he would let me. It always made me so giddy! Idk why, I was a kid..
I have forgotten his name so many times, I repeatedly ask my mom, maybe 3-4 times a year. But yet I forget it almost every time. I asked her today though. Something in Andy Peros' story reminded me of a few things.. odd things, like this dream I used to have a kid all time, ends up it's almost exactly how he describes how the Silva method is used, how to get to your "level". Your most inner part of mind..
Here's the wierdest part, I asked my mom today if she was always there with me? She said yes of course! He saw you for X amount of time & said you have Tourettes, prescribed you Orap. I said I only went in once???? I remember this medication, along with at least 2 others, though I can't remember their names.. At about 11 years old J had had enough of the meds, I was sick of them- none of them helped me, at all & some affected the part of my brain that tells u when you're full, so I didn't really have a sensor & put on a lot of weight. Bad enough being poor, with glasses, Tourettes Syndrome AND being chunky..

Aryeandris

I don't remember his face, either. In fact, when I looked on Google today & found his picture on a doctor finding website, I was kinda shocked. I have no recollection of his face, but there it was..and oddly I find him very attractive.. Also I found out he has had 25 years experience, which "coincidentally" is exactly how old I am..
My mother got to choose my birthday, I was supposed to be born shortly before Halloween..but my mom said she stopped feeling me & got worried so she went to the Dr. (I'm her 7th child) I wasn't moving or coming out because I was dying. My time spent in the womb was quite...chaotic, to say the least. Not trying to gross anyone out but after I was delivered the doctor had to reach back in to get all the placenta which had already started breaking up.. much of my life has been full of strange occurances.
I must discover the truths of this doctor, who diagnosed me. I feel like it will unlock a lot of things for me... any helpful ideas for me? I need to remember what happened in that office!

HDRKID

I heard the story on andy peros. OK is it so. Don't know, but it is a scary saga.

He says our leaders are scaly reptilians who eat babies, but the truth is even more eerie.

There is no social security as it is a vaporous mirage. Expect more food stamps in our future are we resembled the end of the roman empire. Citizens living in poverty will increase. Politicians will make more promises. Hey, it is bread and circuses. Yet, that nattering nabobs of false hope go on.

BlastTyrant

Have you ever considered a past life regression? Or maybe try to contact the doctor who was treating you? Patient confidentiality is usually a big part but you were the patient and depending on your age you can request the information from the meetings.

I have heard many story's of people essentially dieing in the womb and having psychic powers at some points after that, it is possible the trouble you had in the womb is also the cause of the Tourettes and any other symptoms you may have.