Dr Z and the Brossard Experiment

Barry Doherty

any words of wisdom on the brossard experiment that failed. just curious to see if dr z is still on this web site please get back to me thanks
Barry Doherty
Cheers

Himalayan Hermit

I don't think it failed. He did have some results. I have not seen him around for a long time now.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I don't think he's working on time travel projects anymore. He tried to rebuild it a few years ago but didn't finish.

As HH said, it didn't fail. The resulting story was quite interesting. Details are available on his timenomore website.

Khaos

where the wild things are
Interesting story. I wonder though, would the experiment work if the car was travelling backwards?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I can't remember if Dr Z ever said that the car had to move (forwards or backwards) in order to achieve physical time travel. I can't remember if it was a required condition of the experiment.

Phil Wainwright

Hi There All.

I am seriously keen on trying to recreate this experiment myself, initially scale model, followed by ever increasing sizes of subject.
Having looked at the timenomore website and the pictures, I do have some questions that I would be grateful for any clarifications with if possible.

What is the purpose of the 2 phase motor? it does not show it connected to anything but a 12v dc supply. Now obviously phases only refer to AC or stepper motors. So what is it's purpose? If DC is applied to a 2 phase motor (2 phases 180 degrees out of phase) then it will do nothing. Certainly nothing mechanical. And what is the purpose of the motor is it is not mechanically connected to each other?

What is the purpose of the HDR device? how is that applicable to the creating of the electromagnetic fields? or is that because it is not possible to manipulate hand controls whilst the field is active? (i.e. your hand will pass through the structure of the hand controls.... this could be partially explained by looking at the reports of the sailors being 'welded to the decks of the USS Eldridge.)

And how did Dr Z manage to avoid the effects of being stuck in the flow?

I will keep you all informed as to the results of the tests and trials and will be able to post video as soon as I have chance to built the test system, but I would be very very interested in all your help.

Reading Charles Berlitz's book, there are some clues. As a former Radio Officer, I have experience of radar and magnetron systems, and so I can reasonably estimate the frequencies used in 1943. It is said that the team had access to a SAGE radar which had been declassified and they typically ran between 425-450 MHz. This is my start point. I can set the generator to sweep between these extremes and observe if any reaction appears to be taking place. Obviously I shall start with the entire test rig in a double layered Faraday Cage for my personal safety. The experimental scale model inside the first cage, and the generator in the second cage.

However I have not read anything about the HDR being used in the original experiment.

I will be using water cooled coils to create the electromagnetic effects....... Any help at all would be appreciated.....

Thank you.

Tron1

I can help you with that maybe dr z will too I have the plans for it at my house can we talk? ive been waiting for you for say
TRON1

Phil Wainwright

as from my profile, my name is phil wainwright. i am an engineer / inventor based in Leeds, Yorkshire, England

I have some of the core components for the testing already.

I am on Skype @ Phil. Wainwright.Its

Looking forward to chatting