Dr Z and the Brossard Experiment

Tron1

my skype is messed up i cannot go on skype anymore someone hacked my account we can talk on here be delighted too.

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
mind, energy local gravity distortion created by magnet, and frequency generator will settle this, just like the PX, there problem they didnt had protection ( tesla shield) and no mind at the elm of the ship , that why it failed, when trying to time travel leave physic at the door because we are talking frequency, gravity, and energy , think outside the box, good luck and yes im still here, im just too busy with Real life to spend too much time doing this, cheers

Phil Wainwright

I would love to chat, unfortunately, it does appear that (nice bit of synergy here) our times are different! Not through any amazing feats of engineering and technology, simply due to geography. I am in UK, and I will keep trying to catch up with you all in the chat room.

In the meantime, if anyone would like to message me, please feel free......

(PS Just received my latest consignment of components..... I can see me wearing out another soldering iron tip or two before I get to the next stage :D )