AnthonyGiarrusso

I was walking in a community, which was still being developed, after an afternoon rain shower. There were puddles on the ground mirroring the sky above. You could smell the humidness in the air. In the sky a cloud was forming. It turned into what appeared to be a solid creature made out of water vapor. It looked exactly like a Chinese dragon. It coiled like a rattlesnake. Its whiskers and abrupt short snout gave it a menacing appearance. Where the eyes should have been looked like empty eye sockets. However I felt as if this thing could actually see me. Repetitive shapes that resembled a row of shark dorsal fins lined the coiling spine of the dragon. The front claws looked like eagle talons as I if they were used to grasp prey. Then the dragon uncoiled as it seemed to fly right at me. Then it seemed to fly faster than the other surrounding clouds. Hind claws, similar to the front, were visible. At the time I could not believe the detail of this thing. A lizard like tail followed and the dragon flew off east then corners while flying to the east then headed north. From the tip of its snout to the tip of its tail I would estimate it to be about 1,000 feet long. The area from one corner of the road to the other was 2 tenths of a mile. This was the approximate length of the dragon. The average width was about 30 feet. The widest from claw to claw was about 40 feet wide. The dragon’s bottom part of its belly was probably 20 feet high above where I was standing. You want to talk about seeing shapes in the clouds; well this took cloud spotting to a whole new level. Not only did it look like a Chinese dragon, but it manifested itself as one, and then behaved like a real living animal. This wasn’t high in the sky. It was low altitude. The dragon was close to me.

8thsinner

I was walking in a community, which was still being developed, after an afternoon rain shower. There were puddles on the ground mirroring the sky above. You could smell the humidness in the air. In the sky a cloud was forming. It turned into what appeared to be a solid creature made out of water vapor. It looked exactly like a Chinese dragon. It coiled like a rattlesnake. Its whiskers and abrupt short snout gave it a menacing appearance. Where the eyes should have been looked like empty eye sockets. However I felt as if this thing could actually see me. Repetitive shapes that resembled a row of shark dorsal fins lined the coiling spine of the dragon. The front claws looked like eagle talons as I if they were used to grasp prey. Then the dragon uncoiled as it seemed to fly right at me. Then it seemed to fly faster than the other surrounding clouds. Hind claws, similar to the front, were visible. At the time I could not believe the detail of this thing. A lizard like tail followed and the dragon flew off east then corners while flying to the east then headed north. From the tip of its snout to the tip of its tail I would estimate it to be about 1,000 feet long. The area from one corner of the road to the other was 2 tenths of a mile. This was the approximate length of the dragon. The average width was about 30 feet. The widest from claw to claw was about 40 feet wide. The dragon’s bottom part of its belly was probably 20 feet high above where I was standing. You want to talk about seeing shapes in the clouds; well this took cloud spotting to a whole new level. Not only did it look like a Chinese dragon, but it manifested itself as one, and then behaved like a real living animal. This wasn’t high in the sky. It was low altitude. The dragon was close to me.
I think you're describing the rishi species, a kind of elemental creature. I have a friend who sees these all the time and i've forwarded your description to see if it matches what he sees.
If it is a match, you can apparently see these all over but spend some time looking at the trees for the ent spirit for lack of better words, apparently they are more common even than the rishi.

8thsinner

Yarp, he said thats pretty close to what he sees. He also said they get called the feathered serpents in some of the lore or by some others but he didn't elaborate much...

steven chiverton

i found some very interesting footage on the lemon channel i think it was a video footage of a dragon shot in the night sky over a hill or mountain and wow you should see this the fire that come down from its mouth caused a big explosion like a volcano eruption and it looked like it reacted in such a way the ground exploded

Wind7

Staff
i found some very interesting footage on the lemon channel i think it was a video footage of a dragon shot in the night sky over a hill or mountain and wow you should see this the fire that come down from its mouth caused a big explosion like a volcano eruption and it looked like it reacted in such a way the ground exploded

Was it this video, @steven chiverton ?

(Content starts at 15:47.....I couldn't get the link to start there for some reason)