Dreams...

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
So my question is this: Do you believe our loved ones who have passed can still visot or contact us, even through our dreams?

Sure, it happened to me. My ex-wife passed last year due to complications from a brain tumor. We still remained friends throughout the years. But about a month after she passed, she came to visit me in a dream. She walked into the room appearing as she once did at a much younger age. She walked around the bed and started to lie down in the bed right next to me. But just as her head hit the pillow, my cat which was sleeping in that spot in real life, took off like a wild banshee, galloping across the bed. Of course I immediately woke up. The thing is, I don't think this is the regular type of dream. I think it really happened. My cat still wont sleep on that pillow at night time anymore. And spooking a cat is something she would do.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
Ohh, wow... :) I'm so sorry to hear of her passing, but you must have left an imprint in her for sure if she still visits you... Most men would joke and say something like "My ex is going to haunt me", but I think in your case it's nice... ;)

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Ohh, wow... :) I'm so sorry to hear of her passing, but you must have left an imprint in her for sure if she still visits you... Most men would joke and say something like "My ex is going to haunt me", but I think in your case it's nice... ;)

I think it's the message that came across to me that does give me some peace of mind. I'm not a religious person. Yet apparently I have been shown that we really don't die. We just transition to something else. It does appear to me that having an immortal soul is probably true.

Dreams normally don't cause anything to happen in the real world. Yet this dream I had did. Experiencing something like this first hand is a real eye opener.

label

what are we if not the product or energy? Our bodies are atoms structured to be bone flesh blood and other more disgusting liquids and solids and yet we think and therefore we are. Hence existence realised by a variation of energy. Think about this the same basic atom that is inside of you is right now responsible for every sun very star every thought every grain of sand there is and will ever be.

They are the universal "catalyst" for everything that was that is and what will be. Who would have thought that the big picture was actually one tenth of a billionth of a meter "give or take" and yet it is responsible for so much more.

The same energy that is responsible for you is also responsible for the stars and yet it is connected to our dreams? Yes dreams are just another form of energy and our brains are configured to be able process it into images feelings sound and even experiences. the by product is memory "long term for some but short term for most"

So here we are lucid dreams where the conscious connects with the subconscious within the mind itself and the result for some are bliss and for others just pure terror. Many scientists claim that a condition known as "sleep paralysis" and "lucid dreaming" are to blame for "alien abductions" and that the person felt it was real and yet it was not.

That said most of these scientists also said that near death experiences are accredited to the brain going into a state of euphoria to blind it from the body shutting down. Almost like a fish doping itself with dopamine as it gets eaten by a bigger fish.

But I cannot dismiss the fact that both altered states is still very much energy. So what is really happening?

My take and if you are a scientist now would be a good time to read something else:

Here it goes >>> The soul is interconnected with both physical body mind and mental projection of "the self" the "you" that is aware of thought and is able to reason and distinguish reality from fantasy. It is what animate and bind the body to "will and action" of the mind and is responsible for thought creation and decision making. In short it is our puppet master the very thing that is pulling our strings while we are still in a physical state.

In our dream state we are closer connected to our "feelings" because within a dream there are no social standing no outside judgement and you need no justification to act or do as you "FEEL" lucid dreaming is the connection between reason to create rational memory. It simply is a problem solving function and yet it is so much more because we can extrapolate future events re-create past events and or even simulate future "feelings scenarios"

So in my conclusion our dream are symbol orientated and is connected to every aspect of our being. It is a portal for spirituality and self-awareness and I believe that it can interact variations of energy not yet discovered by our current science. Surly there is more to us then just flesh the body and surly the soul is more active in ways that we are yet to understand.

TnWatchdog

When I was a kid I had the skill of forcing my eyes open when I was having a scary dream...escape from the scare and wake up. Now the only scary time I have is when I dream about the devil or my EX calls. One dream I have had, the devil was on top of people in like a 'your pinned' wrestling move. Each person would freak out and go insane. I kept my cool and thought if I didn't look him in the eye, I would be safe...and it worked. Now about every six weeks or so I jump up screaming in terror... I am talking about a scream as loud as you can make but I never remember a thing about what made me jump. Today I felt that maybe I was seeing a future terror, which has not been shown me at this time. Something is definetly up here...I guess I will have to the next time and see what happens.

ole timer

it seems that when OT does dream & it is not very often , I will have pretty much the SAME dream for 2 or 3 nights in a row...go figure.
Also when I dream it is while I am sleeping in the day time.
I work 2 days then 2 nights...mostly always seems to be the daylight hrs for me.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
When I was a kid I had the skill of forcing my eyes open when I was having a scary dream...escape from the scare and wake up. Now the only scary time I have is when I dream about the devil or my EX calls. One dream I have had, the devil was on top of people in like a 'your pinned' wrestling move. Each person would freak out and go insane. I kept my cool and thought if I didn't look him in the eye, I would be safe...and it worked. Now about every six weeks or so I jump up screaming in terror... I am talking about a scream as loud as you can make but I never remember a thing about what made me jump. Today I felt that maybe I was seeing a future terror, which has not been shown me at this time. Something is definetly up here...I guess I will have to the next time and see what happens.
How am I just noticing this post?
Tn, this sounds pretty creepy! :eek: Keep us posted on what happens!

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
it seems that when OT does dream & it is not very often , I will have pretty much the SAME dream for 2 or 3 nights in a row...go figure.
Also when I dream it is while I am sleeping in the day time.
I work 2 days then 2 nights...mostly always seems to be the daylight hrs for me.
So is it always the same dream? Or just 3 nights in a row of the same dream? :)

ole timer

dream mostly during the daylight hours ...usualy the same dream ...perhaps it is due to being so tired...???

The dream is about falling out of a tree but I never hit the ground...just keep falling, what kind of sence does that make

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
dream mostly during the daylight hours ...usualy the same dream ...perhaps it is due to being so tired...???

The dream is about falling out of a tree but I never hit the ground...just keep falling, what kind of sence does that make
Maybe it does have to do with being tired, it seems my dreams are "stronger" in a heavy sleep...
I have had a recurring dream for years, my mom has the same dream...I'm in a car that's driving on a hilly road, only it's more like a rollercoaster going straight up and down...In the dream I can literally feel the sensation of going up and down, it's terrifying...
When you're falling out of this tree,can you feel yourself falling? Or is this just what's happening in the dream?