Ecktoplasm

TEC

Time Enforcement Commission
So, what is ecktoplasm? Some scientists describe it as being a gummy, sticky, gooey jelly which permeates and connects all things in the universe. However, this only holds true in its concentrated form. In its expanded states it becomes a fine mist or vapor which is similar, if not identical, to that of a cloud which forms in the sky.

Back in the 1950's, William Reich was the first person to actually make use of ecktoplasm on a scientific scale. However, instead of calling it "ecktoplasm", he named it "Orgone Energy". He said that the orgone energy was divided into 2 categories, one having good and the other one having bad effects upon the aura and physical body. His discovery of Orgone Energy had such an impact on the goverments of the world, that he was considered a threat to national security. So if you still want to know what ecktoplasm is, I will tell you. Its belief? However, what people don't realize is the fact that belief can be divided into 144 different vectors, which can also be combined or mixed with one another in 20736 different ways. So in other words, there exists 20736 different types of ecktoplasms.

To explain how each of these vectors can be related to 3-dimensional spaces, see the following 4 charts. It should also be noted, that each of the smaller vectors can be related to both Paramagnetic and Diamagnetic properties.

Vector 1
1707494593612.png

Vector 2
1707494597875.png

Vector 3
1707494607347.png

Vector 4
1707494610813.png

By examining the vectors on the last 4 charts, we will find that each of them have been divided into colums or 3 major sectors (i.e. sector X, sector Y, and sector Z). Each of these sectos can be related to one another at right angles to that of the first. It should also be noted that each of these sectors give off its own type of ecktoplasm whenever the 12 smaller vectors in each column have been combined together. As for example: sector X gives off blue ecktoplasm, sector Y gives off yellow ecktoplasm and sector Z gives off green ecktoplasm. If we examine this further, we can also determine that sector X can be directly related to the physical, sector Y to the spiritual and sector Z to that of zero space.

Each of these sectors contract and expand at a rate of 7.853975Hz. c.p.s. It is this particular frequency which gives us our awareness of time. In other words, whenever a spiritual world comes into contact with a physical world, an event is created. If enough of these events are created, we get what is know as a time line. By traveling through the Zero Vector we can bypass one time line and enter into another time line. This is how time travel becomes possible. However, there are few people who know about this and the ones who do know usually keep their mouth shut. Another thing which I would like to discuss, is the fact, that before physical time travel can be accomplished an instrument must be developed which can lock onto the green level in sector Z. If this is not built correctly, all that will happen, is that you will just simply, bi-locate.

Sector Chart

The physical and spiritual worlds contract and expand at a rate of 7.853975Hz. c.p.s.
1707494628078.png

Note: I have discovered in my own research, that certain levels in sector Z are inhabited by evil spirits, demons and entities. This creates a problem. Does the individual run the risk of getting himself possessed, when he travels through the Zero Space Vector? The answer to this would be, "Yes, he does, but only if he doesn't have a simple faith in Jesus Christ". Without this faith, the person who desires to travel through time is destined to doom.

I have also discovered that there do not exist any more than 3 dimensions. I have mathematically proved, that the higher dimensions do not exist. What I am trying to say is that in this universe there only exists different levels of 3-dimensional consciousness. So if you think that time is a product of the 4th dimension, you better think again. For time is merely a staged event. However, just because time is staged by both the physical and spiritual worlds, doesn't mean that time travel cannot be achieved. It merely states, that time is a product of man's disobedience towards God.

So if you decide to travel physically through time, and do not have a simple faith in Jesus Christ this sin will be held against you. Therefore, my best advice to you is, BE CAREFUL.