Edger Cayce's Predictions

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Edgar Cayce's Seven Prophecies to Come

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
EDGAR CAYCE PREDICTED NUCLEAR WORLD WARIII IN 2011

Samstwitch

I have a book that was written by Edgar Cayce...MY LIFE AS A SEER: The Lost Memoirs, but I haven't finished it yet. I was amazed to read that he was a Bible believer. He read Scripture on a daily basis. His story is absolutely amazing! I really need to finish reading the book.

I'm definitely interested in watching the videos you posted, but it's too late tonight. Tomorrow I'll check them out.

Thanks Professor! :)

HDRKID

Hi sam:
It was in the year 125 AD that roman emperor Hadrian gave his head philosopher Aristides a mission. It was to study the world's religions.

About the Christians Aristides says "They love one another. They do not fail to help widows and orphans. In fact, they protect them against those evil ones that would bring them harm. If they have something they freely give to those who have nothing."

OK so does this sound like Christians now? Certainly not, because we are far away from the truth. This sad era worships the green god money. I realize we all need money. However, he is my servant not my master.

I can tell you that after the war humanity arise anew. It is a new era. There is no pollution or crime. People do not act like now.

TAKEN FROM The Early Apologists

They have the commandments of the Lord Jesus Christ himself graven upon their hearts and these they observe, looking for the resurrection of the dead and for the life in the world to come. They do not commit adultery nor fornication, nor do they bear false witness, nor covet the things of others; they honor father and mother, and love their neighbors; they give right judgment and they never do to others what they would not wish to happen to themselves. They comfort such as wrong them and make friends of them. They are eager to do good to their enemies. They are meek and gentle. They refrain themselves from all unlawful intercourse and all impurity. They despise not the widow and oppress not the orphan. He that has gives ungrudgingly to him that has not. If they see a stranger they take him under their roof and rejoice over him, as it were their own brother. For they call themselves brethren not after the flesh but after the spirit. They are ready to lay down their own lives for the sake of Christ. They keep His commandments without swerving, living righteous and holy lives as the Lord their God commanded them. And they give thanks unto Him every hour for all meat and drink and other blessings. Verily then this is the way of truth which leads those who travel therein to the eternal kingdom promised by Christ in the life to come (15).

Samstwitch

Hi sam:
It was in the year 125 AD that roman emperor Hadrian gave his head philosopher Aristides a mission. It was to study the world's religions...

Hi HDRKid, That's interesting stuff, but I'm sorry, you lost me on this one. What does any of that have to do with Edgar Cayce and/or his predictions? What did I miss?

JTFriend

We have to stop with all the psychic predictions and gird ourselves up for a Golden Age.

As for the new race of people, they are the 7th root race under the Divine Director and will begin embodying in South America soon.
The Great Divine Director

Samstwitch

Professor, thanks for posting the Videos. I finally got around to watching them.

In the Video in Post #1, the narrator said Cayce predicted "Japan going into the ocean"

That is true! This is happening now. Japan is sinking into the ocean after the earthquake! :eek:
Watch the videos above.

The Video in Post #3, the woman is reading from the World Weekly News, which is like the National Enquirer, so I don't know if what she's reading is accurate, because those magazines are famous for printing false information. I say this, because from the article she said that Cayce predicted the following:

1) Cayce predicted WWIII would begin in 2011 (That didn't happen.)
2) The Year of the 2nd Coming of Jesus would happen in 2012: ...Well I gotta say, I study Bible Prophecy and it's certainly possible, but it He does, I believe it will be 'the Rapture', which actually preceeds the 2nd Coming. The 2nd Coming is supposed to happen when the Battle at Armageddon takes place. We only have less than 3 months left to find out. Scripture says, No man knows the day nor hour, not even God in Heaven...but it doesn't say we won't know the year. In fact, Scripture says Believers will recognize the signs (paraphrasing).
Still, I know Edgar Cayce was a very gifted healer, seer, and prophet, and I give him great credit.

I just don't know if the predictions read from the World Weekly News are accurate, because it's a what I call a smut magazine, and that the woman was reading from.