Election rigged? Nah ;)

BubbuClinton

Re: Election rigged? Nah ;)

Darkwolf Said:
No, this one was rigged with careful manipulation of the messages, and the emotions of the electorate, with both sides working for the same pre determined result. QUOTE]

I thought it was quite amazing how fast Kerry bowed out. With all the questions with exit polls and voting fraud allegations, if Kerry really was in this to win, he would have contested. Bush Sr. did the same sort of bow out when Clinton won. Bush absolutely refused to push any of the background dirt on Clinton that was widely circulating. He let Clinton hammer him and not respond.

It is like the parties are just team taggin us andthe powers that be get there puppet in.

Bubbu

StarLord

Paul pointed out a very interesting facet regarding that bow out. Kerry proved himself to be quite the patriot by bowing out thus preserving our Constitution for a few more years.

Darkwolf

Constitution for a few more years.Kerry proved himself to be quite the patriot by bowing out thus preserving our

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You Were Joking, Right.

It is like the parties are just team taggin us andthe powers that be get there puppet in.

BuBu, man, you get it. I've been screaming that for months on the forum and everywhere else.

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Darkwolf\")</div>
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You Were Joking, Right.

BuBu, man, you get it. I've been screaming that for months on the forum and everywhere else.[/b]

Darkwolf, seriously though. I could be way off base but I seem to remember something like that. Had Kerry fought this tooth and nail and refeused to go out gracefully, don't you think it could have become quite bloody for all the little people?

Zoomerz

Kerry bowed out because the disputed votes wouldn't have made a difference, and he was trying to be eloquent in defeat.

THERE IS NO CONSPIRACY!

Thread locked!

hehehehehehe j/k

Z-

BubbuClinton

I thinks the consitution would be just fine without parties. George Washington warned about parties when he said:
It serves to distract the Public Councils, and enfeeble the Public Administration....agitates the Community with ill-founded jealousies and false alarms; kindles the animosity of one....against another....it opens the door to foreign influence and corruption...thus the policy and the will of one country are subjected to the policy and will of another.\"

I think George was correct and we do get foreign influence from people like Kissinger, Albright, Arnold, The German and English Banks, Some Chineese Guys, et al.

I think a good bloodying is what this country might need to get us back to the Constitution.

Bubbu

Darkwolf

Darkwolf, seriously though. I could be way off base but I seem to remember something like that. Had Kerry fought this tooth and nail and refeused to go out gracefully, don't you think it could have become quite bloody for all the little people?

You are right, Paul did say something like that. I laughed then too. Kerry is a consumate power monger and politician, just like Bush. If he had had a chance and or not known he was supposed to take a dive he would have fought. His dive may have saved some of the little people in the short run, but in the long, it just gives them more time to get into place for what at least some of those little people will inevitably do.

Judge Bean

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Darkwolf\")</div>
You are right, Paul did say something like that. I laughed then too. Kerry is a consumate power monger and politician, just like Bush. If he had had a chance and or not known he was supposed to take a dive he would have fought. His dive may have saved some of the little people in the short run, but in the long, it just gives them more time to get into place for what at least some of those little people will inevitably do.[/b]

What I said then was that Kerry had spared us a protracted court fight, which would have enabled the Supreme Court and Rehnquist (who even wrote a book about the power of the Court to decide an election) to determine the outcome of two consecutive elections, each for the same candidate, destroying a huge piece of the Constitution in a moment. The greatest danger is that individuals will place their own ambitions above the Constitution and rule of law; if Kerry had done this (whatever his actual intentions), the whole thing could have come down around our ears before Christmas.

By that I mean that the system could have collapsed. I doubt that Bush would have relinquished (Rehlinquis't) power; he may have moved to suspend the election, or asserted power on the strength of the popular vote. We may have had riots and troops and troop riots in Washington, where the vote was almost completely against Bush, but where he and his stupid government lives.

Some may think that this would have been a good thing; I don't. In general, the rule is that law and order is good and chaos and rioting is bad. But this is just me.

Kerry showed us what he was worth as an American leader in the few hours when our fate may have rested in his hands. As such, I consider him to have actually been the president for less than 24 hours, or to have been sharing the office with the cretin. He preserved and upheld the Constitution according to the oath. Sometimes it takes courage and integrity to step back and not fight.

On the other hand, it remains true that no modern president besides Carter has shown himself able to perform the duties of the office without corroding the Constitution with scandal and catering to special interests.

Darkwolf

By that I mean that the system could have collapsed. I doubt that Bush would have relinquished (Rehlinquis't) power; he may have moved to suspend the election, or asserted power on the strength of the popular vote. We may have had riots and troops and troop riots in Washington, where the vote was almost completely against Bush, but where he and his stupid government lives.

Actually Paul, IF (and only if) it is going to happen eventually anyway, and I think that thats far from unlikely, then the sooner it happens the better the situation is for the constitutionalists. A few more decades of their slowly advancing agenda and the potential opposition will be brainwashed and disarmed. Their ability to survail, imprison, and eliminate the opposition will only increase with further time before any confrontation due to legal inroads and technological advancements. A triggering event in november might have been the best thing that could have happened in the long run.

Kerry showed us what he was worth as an American leader in the few hours when our fate may have rested in his hands. As such, I consider him to have actually been the president for less than 24 hours, or to have been sharing the office with the cretin. He preserved and upheld the Constitution according to the oath. Sometimes it takes courage and integrity to step back and not fight.

The fight was fake to begin with Paul. I don't see why you are placing a heroic mantle on the guy who took a dive. Either he was part of the same plan as Bush, or he saw that the constitution was being shreded and rather than point that out he preserved the status qoue by failing to stand up and point it out. Collaberation or cowardice. Hey maby he did hold the office for 24 hours after all.