Election rigged? Nah ;)

Judge Bean

Re: Election rigged? Nah ;)

Well, I just wanted to clarify what I had said at the time. Not much of a "joke," at any rate.

BubbuClinton

Paul J. Lyon said:

Kerry showed us what he was worth as an American leader in the few hours when our fate may have rested in his hands. As such, I consider him to have actually been the president for less than 24 hours, or to have been sharing the office with the cretin. He preserved and upheld the Constitution according to the oath. Sometimes it takes courage and integrity to step back and not fight.

That would be true if what he did was courageous. We have an electoral process that allows for contest over the vote with out bringing in the National Guard. The Vote is not ratified by Congress until January 6th after the election. This allows candidates to contest local results.

In this election there was a contest by the Great Representative from Ohio and The richest Senator, who is from Cal. (Ms. Boxer):

January 6 - The electoral votes are officially tallied before the 109th U.S. Congress in a joint session, with Vice President Dick Cheney presiding. During the session, however, Ohio Representative Stephanie Tubbs Jones and California Senator Barbara Boxer, both democrats, lodged a protest over alleged voting irregularities in Ohio on the Election Day. That measure was defeated by a vote of 260-33 in the House of Representatives and 74-1 in the Senate. Boxer cast a lone dissenting vote in the Senate. [80] (http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor.../electoral_vote) At 22:11 UTC, the Senate officially accepts the results of the U.S. Presidential Election, 2004, re-electing George W. Bush. [81] (http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor.../electoral_vote)

As you can see, it was quickly defeated because Kerry quit anyway. Kerry would not have caused riots, blood shed or anything else by contesting. He would have simply had to make his case before Congress. In 2000, they contested the resultes all the way up to the certification process by trying to recount hanging chads. We did not have a blood shed then. We just had distaste for the Electoral College. American's have a god given right to be disgruntled about politics, the same as New Yorkers have a god given right to be surely to each other.

In American History there have been numerous challenges to the voting system. (I won't list them all here).

Kerry simply took the Dive before it would make it uncomfortable for Bush. If Kerry would have contested and brought his case before Congress, then Bush could not have claimed the mandate that he claimed. Kerry was not courageous. He was a coward or a conspirator as Mr. Darkwolf has alluded to.

Bubbu

CaryP

Whether you believe the 2004 elections were just pseudo reality produced for consumption by the masses, or you think we had an honest contest by candidates of different political parties, the evidence of vote fraud is overwhelming. Yes, vote fraud/election violations have been around since Moog beat Oga by 2 votes in the first election over 10,000 years ago. In my lifetime, Frank Sinatra (allegedly) got Momo Giancona to rig the Illinois election in favor of Kennedy over Nixon in the 1960 election. There was no major political scandal at the time outside of some fiery allegations and rumors. Nixon went away (for a while) not wanting to be "kicked around anymore." No constitutional crisis, nothing. The last two elections have been most controversial, particularly 2004. My take...well you probably know that by now, so I'll shut up.

For those of you who want to read "all about it" should check out the following link. It's probably got more than you're willing to read and view (videos), but it might be good to keep as a historical record for those of you so inclined.

Cary

http://whatreallyhappened.com/2004votefraud.html

\"Those who cast the votes decide nothing, those who count the votes decide everything.\" - Joseph Stalin

? ?

BubbuClinton

Here is a good article that kinda sums up what our Patriotic Mr. Kerry did for the nation. Uh... or for the Brotherhood.

http://www.gaiaguys.net/Skull-and-Bones.htm

The Skull & Bones
Brothers Tag Team
From John Keller
November 4th, 2004

(thanks to www.Rense.com)

Can anyone but a fool now believe John Kerry was not planning to throw this election from the start? Any doubts should have been ditched Wednesday morning after he stabbed his running mate in the back, the latter whom boldly promised no concession would be quickly forthcoming mere hours before.

Millions of Democrats - Kerry supporters - feel intense betrayal from \"their\" candidate's inability to keep a simple but essential promise: to assure that every person's vote would count, to not give up until all votes were tabulated.

A huge percentage of the electorate is today disillusioned, not just because a wholly criminal element is assured more years to work its evil, but that their hundreds of millions of dollars, tens of thousands of hours of labors, creativity, honesty, hope, was flushed down the hole by a short, entirely premature, possibly never necessary phone call by John Kerry.

George W. Bush & John Kerry, fraternal members of a most-secret brotherhood, Skull & Bones, with bizarre rituals and sinister oaths we have only glimpses of. Would such brothers really oppose each other?

Kerry has single-handedly shattered the hopes of tens of millions. Is this accidental? Is this an unavoidable consequence of trying to \"heal the divide\" amongst Americans?

Those of us who have studied American government and understand how things truly work believe it is neither accidental nor unavoidable. The Democratic Party was the last major institutional bulwark to the Neo-Con Artist Money-Making Murder Machine. Kerry has deliberately given himself, and by consequential implication, the Democratic Party a blinding sheen of treachery, of broken promises, indeed of even providing Bush's accusations of \"Flip-Flopping\" overwhelming weight.

The thinking and caring American will come to realize that the System cannot and will not allow effective, meaningful opposition. Kerry, a long-time fixture of its elite, has utterly smashed a potential mechanism to oppose the un-American, anti-human crusade of the current and future \"administration.\"

The future of America is now in the hands of Fate, but also individual Americans. \"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.\" I believe Providence will judge America's future by the actions of the thinking and caring who can and perhaps will organize themselves around smaller nuclei, especially those independent leaders, presidential candidates, who were arrested for daring to be included in the so-called presidential \"debates.\"

God Bless America. May, God Help Us.

Any good Democrate should be pissed. (Which I am not BTW)

Kerry took the dive.

Here are some telling pictures. Bush is always true to his roots.

Bubbu

Judge Bean

I take it you all didn't just come to the conclusion that Kerry was a con recently, so I am left wondering whether you believe, then, that there should not have been an election at all, and that the vote was nothing more than a waste of time.

I suppose that you would not have bothered to vote, since you do not want to be seen as fools. In fact, why vote at all, ever? Surely you wouldn't bet money on someone you know is going to take a fall?

If you think that we should not have had an election last year, you apparently believe that we should not have a Constitutional rule of law in the U.S., and that the government now in power ought to be replaced. I am eager to hear your suggestions about the new government.

BubbuClinton

Paul J. Lyon said:
so I am left wondering whether you believe, then, that there should not have been an election at all, and that the vote was nothing more than a waste of time. ?

I suppose that you would not have bothered to vote, since you do not want to be seen as fools. In fact, why vote at all, ever? Surely you wouldn't bet money on someone you know is going to take a fall?

If you think that we should not have had an election last year, you apparently believe that we should not have a Constitutional rule of law in the U.S., and that the government now in power ought to be replaced

On the contrary, I think the voting process is essential to our type of government. What I am against is the Party system. I am left with voting for a party platform rather than the actual candidate when the election is being shammed like this.

If I were a democrat I would have pushed for anybody other than Kerry. Dean, or even any other people?s candidate would have been a superior choice. As it was, I was very disappointed with the type of Judicial nominee that Clinton and the Dems supported, so I was forced to a Repub. platform (holding my nose) Repubs had no choice. We were force to follow the Yaley. Dems actually picked the Yaley. It was pretty sad.

I think the Constitution was a divinely inspired document. Sure, there were problems when the early politics forced Jefferson to include the Slavery stuff. But they fixed that with Amendments. What I don't like is the erosion of the Constitution by all of this fear based legislation. I also vote on local issues, as I think that is the only place to actually have a real effect on issues.

It is disappointing that 3rd parties don't have a chance in the national election. George Washington warned against parties in general because things like this can happen.

No I don't feel like a fool voting. Although, I do get disappointed with the candidates.

Yes, I made up my mind many years ago about Kerry. I feel he is about as valid as a candidate as Jane Fonda would be. That was my personal opinion and I realize that a lot of people feel the same way about Bush.

Would I throw out the current Gov? In a heart beat if I could see a viable alternative. But I would do it through the Vote and following the Constitution assuming they don't destroy to much of it before we can get things going.

I agree the Rule of Law is the best form of Gov. However, I feel we are moving toward a Code Based Social style of Gov. We would hope that Bush would make smaller Gov. But he hasn't. He increased deficits, opened the boarders and all things that good conservatives hate. Other than the wars, Dems. should love the guy. However, when an election is based on 2 candidates that for the most part are exactly the same, it makes it hard to want to vote.

The real problem is that Kerry was just as bad as a canidate as Bush.

Bubbu

StarLord

If it was me and I had a say in it, I would make it mandatory that in order to serve as a politician your first requirement would be that you are a farmer that has refused to be paid not to grow certain crops and that you decided to grow somthing that you could sell.

Second, All new laws would be suspended for a two year hiatus while the farmers go through a OJT session regarding laws and how they help us po' people.

Third, When in doubt, tax the rich even more, they can afford it.

Fourth, All politicians may not be allowed to take personal tax cuts AND will be responsible for paying into social security each and every pay period.

Fifth, The immediate formation of local militias by and for each state whose SOLE function is to uphold the constitution and a 'sharp eye out' on the present power structure.

Sixth, The immediate firing of all supreme court justices and a new search for honest, law abiding, lawyers that really, really care about up holding our Constitution and terms of service to be not more than 4 years.

Seventh, The immediate call for ALL debts past owed to the US. If you can't pay us, your debt will be converted to who we owe an you will owe them. All world wide loans will be paid by Germany, France, Russia, Italy, Brazil, Argentina, Grand Cayman Islands, Canada, Switzerland & The Catholic Church. If you need a buck, go see them.

Eight, All voting to coincide with the pay period. In order to cash/deposit your check YOU WILL VOTE, PERIOD. Banks will be responsible for tabulation of said votes. Any irregularities to be fined and paid by the offending bank.

K@t 5

Actually, Star, that might just get everyone off their asses and force them to take notice...

Ever seen a bank screw up as bad as the vote counters did with the elections?

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"K@t 5\")</div>
Actually, Star, that might just get everyone off their asses and force them to take notice...

Ever seen a bank screw up as bad as the vote counters did with the elections?[/b]

My thinking exactly Kat, folks take money very seriously, especially Banks for some reason.

Get every person that cashes a pay check to vote for whom ever they want to and things would be very different.