Electricity from saltwater.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
There are various adaptions of technology in the arena of enhancing the cassimir effect to generate (convert). In most cases this isn't really a ready source because gravetic frequencies are too subtle on land or in our local space. However, if the same tech arrangements are placed in pressure sensitive circumstances then they can generate hundreds of thousands of volts. In places like along the sea bed where the compression forces are in the hundreds of thousands of pounds of pressure depending how deep you go.
Or you could build a variant "antigravity" chamber and create these forces by manipulation of the gravetic frequencies to compress a space above ground for a fraction of the power converted. You probably wouldn't even lose 2% capacity in the gravetics.

There are some facts about the Casimir force that are easily observed for those curious enough to look.

SergiusPaulus

With this topic low level power, it makes me wonder about power amplifiers. How can we amplify solar power - a magnifying glass? How can we amplify wind power? Is there a way to capture wind energy without more wind farms, and can we maximize the power generated? Makes me think of cilia of cells. Imagine if exterior building materials had micro surfaces for converting/capturing wind into power. R&D projects...

SergiusPaulus

Converting pressure into electricity...I am thinking of wind pushing against the sides of a building, applying pressure to the exterior surfaces. The term piezo came up in my reading. But just thinking of ways to more aesthetically capture natural resources like wind, and directly at the facility needing the power. Like a building has solar panels, but is there a way for a building to capture the pressure or stress from wind surrounding it.

8thsinner

I will admit I have not heard of Casimir force/effect. From gleaning an article it appears that this would have some effect with micro-machines. Perhaps as technology focuses on smaller devices Casimir will be more relevant.
The cassimir effect works in a reversed log effect too though, check out john trumps work in this log effect. Pump 3 million volts through two plates and you can generate 5000lbs of force. But in the cassimir effect if you apply force the output effect goes up logarithmically in response. It's kinda like magnets, couple of small ones takes effort but a human can push them together, double the size though and it would take 5 humans to push them together...or something, using arbitrary numbers here.
One solid pipe of titanium shelled in the ocean a couple of miles long under those pressures could probably power every country on earth.
If 5000lbs generates three million volts, 15,000 pounds will generate Maybe, closer to 3 trillion. Per second...the only problem is transporting it. And collapsing the government and corporations of course...

With this topic low level power, it makes me wonder about power amplifiers. How can we amplify solar power - a magnifying glass? How can we amplify wind power? Is there a way to capture wind energy without more wind farms, and can we maximize the power generated? Makes me think of cilia of cells. Imagine if exterior building materials had micro surfaces for converting/capturing wind into power. R&D projects...
Well, if you haven't already looked, do a search for solar welders...yes it does work, yes it would be fun but damn, you get a gust of wind the wrong way and your arm would be laser off or worse.

But as we are on topic of the sea...
Another is the little known overunity effect of water itself. But as you're speaking about amplification...
The water hammer is the effect of resonant energy build up through an immediate stop to the flow of water. This does violate the supposed "laws" of physics. So again using just water, setting up a series of water hammers (even in addition to the cassimir effect chamber as above) the mechanical pressure can be used to generate electricity too. The problem with this method and the sea is that it would have moving parts, and erosion from the inside of the pipes would sand them down in very short order. Graphene might be able to withstand it, or perhaps fullerite which is or can reach 18 times harder than diamond. It just takes an awful lot of processing power to get it that hard.

But as hinted at, overunity has never been a problem, theres so many ways it is stupid. The problem has always been the people standing in the way of it being used. Once they are gone the so called energy race will be over in a single generation.

Piezo can be used, because similarily to casimir, it's effects turn log the smaller you get, so a suspension of high pressure nano quartz cut crystals subjected to mechanical pressures, again like from frequencies could easily generate trillions of volts. You might not even need the quartz if you just figured out the right frequencies to use for normal water. The sonoluminescence potential generated from the collapse of just one molecule of water gets hotter than the sun...I just don't know if anyone has figured out how to conduct that and repeat it a million times a second yet.

SergiusPaulus

Capturing naturally occurring activities like light, wind, movement etc is interesting. I recently searched for the word phonovoltaic. I had heard of photovoltaic but phono seems to capture sounds, the vibration of sound. Maybe that could be exploited. Sound is almost constant and everywhere.

8thsinner

Capturing naturally occurring activities like light, wind, movement etc is interesting. I recently searched for the word phonovoltaic. I had heard of photovoltaic but phono seems to capture sounds, the vibration of sound. Maybe that could be exploited. Sound is almost constant and everywhere.
Yup, thats what a speaker basically is in reverse. Robert murrah smith did a video on how to use that, literally from pc speakers I think, I dunno last year some time maybe. Its not very strong though as he is only using it to capture wind itself.
It would be better to capture the vibration as it creates a whistle effect in a tube I think. Not only would that guarantee a specific range of vibration is amplified but it might help the generation as it would be less random.
I think it would be relatively easy to shrink that down to the nano scale for printing large sheets for the likes of buildings but why go to all the effort when there as so many ways being stopped from wide spread use already..

SergiusPaulus

I work in a furniture manufacturing plant. We have large facilities in a few locations. We use solar power at some facilities. These facilities are rather loud most people where hearing protection. I’ve wondered if there was a way to capture the constant loud sounds.