Electricity from saltwater.

8thsinner

I work in a furniture manufacturing plant. We have large facilities in a few locations. We use solar power at some facilities. These facilities are rather loud most people where hearing protection. I’ve wondered if there was a way to capture the constant loud sounds.
If you only worked in a pyramid instead it would be so much easier, you would think that the vibration from the ram pump that might shake the foundations and build too much and just level the thing but they had ways to balance the harmonics and subharmonics in that vibration to direct it and steady it towards the tip so that there was only a low level hum in operation which you'd have to be nearly beside just to hear.

In a square building, or rectangle...of modern build...not by any means that I am aware off. Every aspect of geometry, harmonics, numerology, material sciences...all of it, you'd probably be at odds with. Better off demolishing it and starting from scratch most likely. Even this nanofilament wall phonovoltaic wouldn't get much out if it in my mind. Channeling errant sound into something useful takes more information and knowledge than I am currently carrying.

If you just wanna dampen the sound yeah, sound proofing foams would do something to cut down the reverberation but absorbing it before it goes anywhere is a different matter. You need to create cross convergences of matching 180 phase waves...Einstein might have some tricks up his sleeve there but...best I got for you is use thread.
Well, thread, cord, rope and probably thousands of yards of it in materials that match the resonant frequency of the sounds made, all hanging from the ceilings and trimmed to the right lengths.

But you aren't going to randomly come across the cords and threads with interscalar proportional resonances of those factory made sounds by chance, you would need to measure the collated data of not just the materials in resonance within the machines but the molecular subharmonic resonances of even the dyes in the threads too, down to at least three levels...Good luck with that. However, if you have luck and a good relationship with your gut instinct, you might have a chance.

8thsinner

Here was an older video on researching converting Seawater to Fuel. (Not Electricity)
I guess most people haven't learned that sea pressure is what creates oil in the first place meaning the planet is already powered from the sea huh...
The obvious climate change bullshit narrative here is starting to grate... and what? a free carbon neutral hydrogen fuel costs even more now? pfft. no thank you. Why don't we just start a climate change charity...

8thsinner

So what is the future for fuel? Battery power or electric vehicles? If ET would show up and share their technology. Superconductor technology? What are other examples suitable for fuel/energy?
well, how many are actually going out and making contact with ets?
That number needs to go up...cause it hasn't broken the threshold yet...obviously...