End of the World Predictions

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
NightTerrors
Published on Oct 26, 2017

Nine frightening end of the world predictions that pose the greatest threats to humanity today. Will the Earth perish in fire or in ice? You may not have to wait five billion years before the planet is burnt to a cinder. Our sun will exhaust its supply of hydrogen and begin to burn helium, growing into a red giant. The outer layer of the sun will envelope the Earth, reducing all life to ashes. This could lead one to ask, what might cause the world to end tomorrow?

Pix3l_P0w3r

I believe that these could be events from parallel worldlines and the fact that this information exists in our worldline essentially guarantees it won't occur. We're stepping across a veil that is really difficult to grasp because once we step across that veil, we effectively change it. It's hard to understand how our thoughts can affect the world around us, but it surely does and it has been proven. The largest effect you can see with your own thoughts, is how you feel and perceive the world around you.

WOMANINBLACK

That's why I go casual dating most nights of the week. Never know what might happen day after day so I attend swinger events

Freak Show

End of days is not what it is taught. it is at the point that we are all working together, helping each other. When we finally reach a higher consciousnesses and ascend on to the next plain of existence. At that point there will no long be a need for the earth. Like our own bodies, the earth will end when it is supposed to.