End Times Bible Prophecy

JTFriend

So what happens when these "signs" don't lead to anything. I'm sure most of us remember the good old Y2K. Everyone was screaming the Sky is falling, the sky is falling... But ended up with nothing to show for it except everyone ended up with stockpiles of canned food and bottled water. In all seriousness, what is everyones opinions on "whats next" if we hit 2016 and nothing actually happens? (religious side of things)

The problems on Earth have in fact been going on millions of years, and they just continue to unfold. So much of the End Times stuff I started hearing about in the late 90s has in fact happened. Earth changes, collapse of the economy, etc. The Bible prophecies may not come to pass exactly as they are written, but they have already started unfolding. In our world though we have had the revelation of the I AM as well as the Violet Flame which is everyone's chance to change themselves and the world.

It states in the Bible that one known as the "Ancient of Days" came to the Earth to help:

Daniel 7:22
Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom.

He is also mentioned in the Hindu religion as Karttikeya. In New Age groups his name is known as Sanat Kumara. He came from Venus about a million years ago to keep the Earth from being cancelled out:
ASCENDED MASTER SANAT KUMARA – HIS MISSION TO EARTH – Part I « The Way of Love Blog
ASCENDED MASTER SANAT KUMARA – HIS MISSION TO EARTH

“We live but to love life free.”

It is up to us to liberate this planet; Sanat Kumara has helped us for millenia already.

BlastTyrant

Problem EVERY prophecy at some point in time has started to unravel and every single one has eventually failed, predicting the future is not difficult so long as you leave your statments open ended, for example.

I had a Vision that a Great change was to come once the current power is reset trouble and turmoil will fill the planet for years to come, this shall be a great lesson for mankind.

Now you would automatically assume that i was talking about the elections right? Nope in reality i was talking about the poor people in the cubes next to me after eating chinese for lunch.

Samstwitch

End Times Bible Prophecy says there will be a world war at Armageddon (which is at the place of Megiddo in Israel)...a war that encircles Israel, God's people and nation. Will the events that are happening now be the catalyst for that Apocalypse?

Palestinian rocket aimed at Jerusalem for 1st time

November 16, 2012 - GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip (AP) — Hamas rocket squads aimed at Jerusalem for the first time Friday, along with commercial hub Tel Aviv, showing off their expanded reach with what they said were Gaza-made projectiles that have never been fired before. Israel called up 16,000 reservists, moving a step closer to a possible ground offensive in the Palestinian territory.

Air raid sirens sounded in the two cities which — unlike population centers in Israel's south — had not been exposed to rocket fire from Hamas-ruled Gaza before the current round of cross-border fighting. No injuries were reported, but Hamas' latest attempts to hit Israel's heartland could push Israel closer to sending ground troops into Gaza.

Over the past three days, Israel has relentlessly pounded suspected rocket launching sites and other Hamas targets in Gaza with scores of airstrikes, while Hamas has fired more than 450 rockets toward Israel.

Hamas was badly bruised during its last full-fledged confrontation with Israel four years ago, but appeared better prepared this time with a more powerful arsenal.

Just a few years ago, Palestinian rockets were limited to crude, homemade devices manufactured in Gaza. But in recent years, Hamas and other armed groups have smuggled in sophisticated, longer-range rockets from Iran and Libya, which has been flush with weapons since Moammar Gadhafi was ousted last year.

Most of the rockets do not have guided systems, limiting their accuracy, though Israeli officials believe the militants may have a small number of guided missiles that have not yet been deployed.

Hamas said the two rockets aimed at the two Israeli cities Friday were made in Gaza, a prototype the militants call M-75, and have a range of about 80 kilometers (50 miles).

The air raid sirens sounded in Jerusalem after the start of the Jewish Sabbath in the holy city, claimed by both Israel and the Palestinians as a capital and located about 75 kilometers (47 miles) from Gaza. Israeli police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld said the rocket landed in an open area southeast of the city.

Earlier Friday, Gaza militants fired toward Tel Aviv and an explosion was heard in the city, but no injuries were reported. Hamas had first targeted Tel Aviv on Thursday, an unprecedented achievement for the group.

"We are sending a short and simple message: There is no security for any Zionist on any single inch of Palestine and we plan more surprises," Abu Obeida, spokesman for the Hamas militant wing, said of the rockets aimed at Israel's two main cities.

Lt. Col. Avital Leibovich, an Israeli military spokeswoman, said no decision has been made yet on a ground offensive but all options are on the table. Dozens of armored vehicles have been moved to Israel's border with Gaza since fighting intensified Wednesday, following Israel's assassination of the Hamas military chief.

She said 16,000 reserve soldiers were called up Friday, and the army could draft an additional 14,000 soldiers. She did not say where the reservists were being deployed.

The violence has widened the instability gripping the region, straining already frayed Israel-Egypt relations. The Islamist government in Cairo, like Hamas linked to the region-wide Muslim Brotherhood, recalled its ambassador in protest and dispatched Prime Minister Hesham Kandil to show solidarity with Gaza.

Kandil called for an end to the offensive while touring Gaza City's Shifa Hospital with the territory's prime minister, Ismail Haniyeh of Hamas, who was making his first public appearance since the fighting began.

In one chaotic moment, a man rushed toward the two leaders, shouting as he held up the body of a 4-year-old boy. The two prime ministers cradled the lifeless boy who Hamas said was killed in an Israeli airstrike — a claim Israel denied.

Fighting to hold back tears, Kandil told reporters that the Israeli operation must end.

"What I saw today in the hospital, the wounded and the martyrs, the boy ... whose blood is still on my hands and clothes, is something that we cannot keep silent about," he said.

Israel said it halted its incessant air attacks on militant targets in Gaza during Kandil's visit, though Hamas security claimed three airstrikes hit the territory during that period.

Militants, meanwhile, fired off more than 60 rockets after Kandil arrived in Gaza. The pace of cross-border fighting quickly resumed after the Egyptian leader's departure.

In Egypt's two largest cities, Cairo and Alexandria, thousands protested the Israeli offensive Friday in marches organized by Egyptian President Mohammed Morsi's Muslim Brotherhood. Protesters waved Palestinian flags and chanted slogans against Israel. In Cairo's Tahrir Square, a few hundred protesters burned an Israeli flag.

Prominent Brotherhood figures took part, many brandishing the checkered Palestinian scarf, or keffiyeh, during the marches.

Small anti-Israeli demonstrations occurred in east Jerusalem and the West Bank. Police dispersed the crowds with tear gas and stun grenades. And in Iran, a close Hamas ally, thousands of people took to the streets in the capital Tehran. The demonstrators carried banners denouncing Israel. They chanted "Death to the U.S." and "Death to Israel."

In Europe, reaction was mixed. Germany held Hamas responsible and urged Egypt to pressure the Islamists to halt the violence, while Britain cautioned Israel against launching a ground offensive.

"When Israel has entered into ground invasions in other conflicts that is when they have lost a good deal of international sympathy and support, and of course civilian casualties become much harder to avoid in that situation," Foreign Minister William Hague told reporters in London.

In the West Bank, the Palestinian president, Mahmoud Abbas, announced that U.N. chief Ban Ki-moon would arrive in the region in the coming days in a bid to reduce tensions. Abbas lost control of Gaza to Hamas five years ago but still claims to represent both Palestinian territories. Israeli officials also confirmed Ban was expected. It was not immediately clear whether Ban would visit Gaza.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu appeared determined to move forward. "The Israeli military "continues to strike hard against Hamas and is prepared to expand its action into Gaza," he said.

At least 23 Palestinians, including 12 militants and six children, as well as three Israelis have been killed in the fighting — a relatively low toll compared to the beginning of Israel's previous major offensive against Hamas four years ago. Netanyahu has said the air force is trying to strike surgically and avoid harm to civilians.

The 4-year-old boy whose body had been handed to Kandil and Haniyeh was killed along with a young man earlier Friday when an Israeli missile struck close to their homes in the town of Jebaliya near Gaza City, relatives said.

The area near the boy's home showed signs that a projectile had exploded there, with shrapnel marks in the walls of surrounding homes and shattered kitchen windows. But neighbors said security officials quickly took what remained of the projectile, making it impossible to verify who fired it.

Kandil's visit came after a night of fierce exchanges.

Overnight, the military said it targeted about 150 rocket-launching sites as well as ammunition warehouses, bringing to 450 the number of sites struck in the three-day operation.

Militants unleashed dozens of rocket barrages overnight, setting off air-raid sirens throughout an area that is home to some 1 million Israelis.

Early Friday, 85 missiles exploded within 45 minutes in Gaza City, sending black pillars of smoke towering above the coastal strip's largest city. The military said it was targeting underground rocket-launching sites.

One missile flattened sections of the Interior Ministry, which oversees Hamas security forces, leaving a huge pile of rubble. Another hit an uninhabited house belonging to a senior Hamas commander. Those strikes, together with an attack on a generator building near Haniyeh's home, suggested that Israel was expanding its offensive beyond military targets.

Ten-month-old Haneen Tafesh was killed Thursday when flying shrapnel from an air attack on a field next to her family's shack struck her in the head.

"What did she do? Did she fire any rockets?" her 23-year-old father, Khaled Tafesh, asked as he waited outside the Shifa hospital morgue, waiting for the funeral of his only child to begin.

Israel and Hamas had largely observed an informal truce since a devastating Israeli incursion into Gaza four years ago, but rocket fire and Israeli airstrikes on militant operations continued sporadically.

Samstwitch

Here it comes!

Hamas fires first rocket aimed at Jerusalem

November 16, 2012 - GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip (AP) — Hamas rocket squads aimed at Jerusalem for the first time Friday, along with commercial hub Tel Aviv, showing off their expanded reach as Israeli airstrikes pounded the Palestinian territory for a third day. Israel called up 16,000 reservists, moving a step closer to a possible ground offensive in the Palestinian territory.

Air raid sirens sounded in the two cities which — unlike population centers in Israel's south — had not been exposed to rocket fire from Hamas-ruled Gaza before the current round of cross-border fighting. No injuries were reported, but Hamas' latest attempts to hit Israel's heartland could push Israel closer to sending ground troops into Gaza.

Over the past three days, Israel has relentlessly pounded suspected rocket launching sites and other Hamas targets in Gaza with scores of airstrikes, while Hamas has fired more than 450 rockets toward Israel. The overall death toll rose to 30 — 27 Palestinians and three Israelis.

CLICK ME TO READ MORE!

"We are sending a short and simple message: There is no security for any Zionist on any single inch of Palestine and we plan more surprises," Abu Obeida, spokesman for the Hamas militant wing, said of the rockets aimed at Israel's two main cities...

Apocalypse

We never have to agree with any signs in the world at all. The world as we know it is created and maintained by God; the Bible tells us this.

Genesis 1:1
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

The I AM Presence shows how we are the manifestation of God:
I AM Presence - God Self - Great I AM

Therefore, we create the world and it is up to us to change our lives as we have been told for thousands of years now in order to have the world that God wants for us.
One question for you in response to that. Who are the "Brothers/Brotherhood of the Serpent"?

kcwildman

Beastmaster
of late I have found myself pondering the future with a dreaded series of thoughts seeming to return with the daily news of, wars and rumors of wars, famine's, outbreaks of new disease's, earthquake's, the growing number of threats from near miss comets, asteroids, solar flares,, a growing total disregaurd of GOD and HIS law or a great falling away..... sssooooooo

in view of the recent events and the direction of laws being passed every day. I believe we are fast aproaching the day when you will be put in a life and death choice spoken of in BIBLE prophecy. the choice of weather to take the mark of the beast or be tortured and killed for refusing it.. the only other option is to flee from society's comforts and services to live in the wilderness of the country... it will be fairly easy to determine if it is indeed the mark of the beast by one simple test........... if you can not buy, or sell, or work, with out it .......... presto-changeoh- rangeoh-rue.... thats it....
so now to my question????

would you go along to get along, take the right to work mark, hoping the BIBLE is wrong, and just a book of bedtime stories told to children to lull them to sleep..

would you rather flee to the wilderness and be there to possably help the others who have fled from the dark force's, maybe witness to and help them find the LORD...

would you chose to be a martyr, by standing firm in refusing it to the death , and earn a martyr's crown and white robe in heaven???

oh yeh, one more thing the chosen methode of execution is beheading......( note ) there have been rumores of mass qantitys of guillotines being produced and bought by governments around the world, but as yet I have not been able to confirm that as fact..
however that would be a most horrific thing to be forced to watch as you waited in the line for your last chance to accept/refuse the mark..

I would love to list more options but there are no other choice's but there are none,,,,, also by no means is any answer given here a factor or proof as to just what anyone will do if put to the test.. upto and untill you are standing in the line of death it's impossable to know for sure...

TnWatchdog

of late I have found myself pondering the future with a dreaded series of thoughts seeming to return with the daily news of, wars and rumors of wars, famine's, outbreaks of new disease's, earthquake's, the growing number of threats from near miss comets, asteroids, solar flares,, a growing total disregaurd of GOD and HIS law or a great falling away..... sssooooooo

in view of the recent events and the direction of laws being passed every day. I believe we are fast aproaching the day when you will be put in a life and death choice spoken of in BIBLE prophecy. the choice of weather to take the mark of the beast or be tortured and killed for refusing it.. the only other option is to flee from society's comforts and services to live in the wilderness of the country... it will be fairly easy to determine if it is indeed the mark of the beast by one simple test........... if you can not buy, or sell, or work, with out it .......... presto-changeoh- rangeoh-rue.... thats it....
so now to my question????

would you go along to get along, take the right to work mark, hoping the BIBLE is wrong, and just a book of bedtime stories told to children to lull them to sleep..

would you rather flee to the wilderness and be there to possably help the others who have fled from the dark force's, maybe witness to and help them find the LORD...

would you chose to be a martyr, by standing firm in refusing it to the death , and earn a martyr's crown and white robe in heaven???

oh yeh, one more thing the chosen methode of execution is beheading......( note ) there have been rumores of mass qantitys of guillotines being produced and bought by governments around the world, but as yet I have not been able to confirm that as fact..
however that would be a most horrific thing to be forced to watch as you waited in the line for your last chance to accept/refuse the mark..

I would love to list more options but there are no other choice's but there are none,,,,, also by no means is any answer given here a factor or proof as to just what anyone will do if put to the test.. upto and untill you are standing in the line of death it's impossable to know for sure...
That's a wild one KC. This reminds me of a VHS series I had (before it got run over...another story) that was done in the 70's by Mustard Seed Productions. Have you seen them? The people face the guillotines, which was disturbing for sure! I posted a vid on the guillotines on another thread. I always thought that the devil will say you can have anything you want and all you want if you give your allegiance to him. If you go along with this, your life could end the next minute and you are burnt toast in hell. I would rather face life being headless...realize I am going to go out sooner or later and this is how it will be. Having no mark...you can't buy or sell reminds me when I don't figure my balance correctly and am turned down at Home Depot. checkout. No mark, no goods...I know the feeling. I would think that anyone on the fence, regarding their beliefs, should remember your post and posts of others and not chance their eternity on temporal gratifications, as it isn't worth it. I am going to stand firm and not give in to the mark but I may try to vanish into the great outdoors before handing over my head.

Samstwitch

I would flee into the wilderness, and if I was caught, I would chose to become a martyr, because I will never take the Mark of the Beast. Scripture says, those who refuse the Mark will be imprisoned for 10 days, and then beheaded.

About the beheading...I would just close my eyes and say, "Lord, take me, I'm ready!"

kcwildman

Beastmaster
as I am setting here in my warm house with plenty of food and water, no one coming in every 2 hour's to beat the hell out of me for 10-15 minutes while telling me it will all stop if I just take the mark.

yeh I say never, and like to think I could hold out for the 10 days..

however after talking to guy's who came home from the prisoner of war camps in viet-nam, and how they could break the will of even the strongest men. how after a week of no food, and only a cup of water evry other day, and then the beatings, they, you, me, anyone would say/do anything to make it stop...

I would take the option of running to hide... counting on the promise of protection and provision in the place our LORD has told us HE would make for those who flee to the mountians/wilderness....