Debate Enlightenment or cancel culture

Beholder

I assume that many of the history sources during the renaissance were revised to exclude any supernatural references that kings often used to describe their bravery during middle ages, because todays books portray it as mad rambling and fairytales.

Was this a Christian conspiracy to supress knowledge about the occult after a history similar to the plot of Castlevania, or did kings claiming to have slain dragons just make shit up?

How would history books look if not filtered based on sanity checks of the masses? Where there vampire kings?

OakFieldAlienz444

I believe some legends come from real events and things and sometimes get embellished or exaggerated.
For example Dracula was based on a guy who impaled people and probly drank blood but
probly didn't turn into a bat.

Dragons might have been real just a more advanced version of a dinosaur or something.

Beholder

I believe some legends come from real events and things and sometimes get embellished or exaggerated.
For example Dracula was based on a guy who impaled people and probly drank blood but

Dragons might have been real just a more advanced version of a dinosaur or something.
Maybe the flying lizards we found skeletons of could breathe fire and we just couldn't make the connection.

And we are still discovering more types of extinct primates, so the inspiration to trolls could be among them. Maybe related to Neanderthals but bigger.

IlluminatiArchbishop

Vlad Tapesh was a badass lol. The guy single handedly saved his country

IlluminatiArchbishop

Maybe the flying lizards we found skeletons of could breathe fire and we just couldn't make the connection.

And we are still discovering more types of extinct primates, so the inspiration to trolls could be among them. Maybe related to Neanderthals but bigger.
There is a type of beatle that spits acid so totally possible

IlluminatiArchbishop

Ever seen the movie "Dark Prince the True Story Of Dracula"? It was based off the writings of Tapesh and his followers. Anyhow supposedly he got his throat slit then woke up the next morning and told his best friend that he is immortal. Also he did drink his enemies blood out of their skulls at least that was written in historical references.

IlluminatiArchbishop

Ever seen the movie "Dark Prince the True Story Of Dracula"? It was based off the writings of Tapesh and his followers. Anyhow supposedly he got his throat slit then woke up the next morning and told his best friend that he is immortal. Also he did drink his enemies blood out of their skulls at least that was written in historical references.
Also when someone dug up the grave of Tapesh all the person found was chicken bones