• I see dead people

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Ever seen a ghost?

I'm wondering how many people here have actually had an experience with something ghostly.

I never have; I don't know how I'd react to that either. Probably wet my pants or something.

Keroscene

Re: Ever seen a ghost?

I've never seen a ghost. One time though, someone close to me died, and I know I heard a scream in the room the second I shut off the light. My cousin who was a girl lived in the same house as me and died that day in a car accident. I was up late playing video games, had a friend over and my brother was in there, they had all passed out and I was still up for a few hours. After I heard it I had thought it was them messing with me, so I woke them up to see if it was. I don't think it was them, they seemed to be asleep. Besides, i don't think they would've been that cruel given the circumstances. Could have been my mind playing tricks on me, but whatever it was it freaked me the hell out. Never experienced anything like it before.

THe way you worded the choices for the poll cracks me up man. Nicely done.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Nope, never seen one, but I knew someone who claimed to see them. As that person said, they were around us in a certain way, but "we" can't see them. I knew only one person saying that. I don't know if it was true, perhaps it probably was. They say the dead are not dangerous, as long as you don't mess with them.

Num7 :)

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

I think it's odd that we haven't seen one, but someone we know or the friend of someone we know has.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Webnower said:
I think it's odd that we haven't seen one, but someone we know or the friend of someone we know has.
That's a good point. In my point of view, people claiming seing ghosts are people with a lot of imagination. Some of them had near death experiences. Maybe that's only in their head. That doesn't make them insane, but in my point of view, I have no proof of ghosts. That doesn't mean I don't believe them either. I'm keeping an open mind.

Maybe ghosts are people from another dimension ?

And yeah, I would probably wet my pants too. :eek:

Num7 !

kcwildman

Beastmaster

I have never seen a goast,
don't believe anyone ells has either....... ever
do believe all kinds of people have seen a demon or two
I know I have once
it was at a confrence on the book of revalation , the guys name is Ken Peters and he spent some time touring for the prophecy club. has a book/tape called I saw the revelation. anyway was standing in the back watching him on the stage and saw a cloudy/misty type figure walking back and forth rite behind him with outstreched arms. the things hands were rapped around his head. when I started to question in my mind who/what the hell it was, it stopped and turned its head like it could hear my thoughts, and looked straight at me then vanished. poof, gone I left quick,fast,in a hurry. some might say it was a goast me I believe it was a demon

Num7

Administrator
Staff

kc wildman said:
I have never seen a goast,
don't believe anyone ells has either....... ever
do believe all kinds of people have seen a demon or two
I know I have once
it was at a confrence on the book of revalation , the guys name is Ken Peters and he spent some time touring for the prophecy club. has a book/tape called I saw the revelation. anyway was standing in the back watching him on the stage and saw a cloudy/misty type figure walking back and forth rite behind him with outstreched arms. the things hands were rapped around his head. when I started to question in my mind who/what the hell it was, it stopped and turned its head like it could hear my thoughts, and looked straight at me then vanished. poof, gone I left quick,fast,in a hurry. some might say it was a goast me I believe it was a demon
Hey, that sounds pretty heavy. A conference ? So there were other people there at the same time ? I bet they haven't seen anything then ? That's interesting !
Did you have any other experiences like this before or after that one ?

Num7

kcwildman

Beastmaster

yeh the room was packed thats why I was standin in the back, and if anyone ells saw it, they didn't say it. and I was the only one runnin from the place. only other time I experinced somethin was at my local church I saw a white glow all round the preacher while he was teachin it was bout 4 inches thick. I left that place too, I just get spooked some times cause it all happens so fast and I seem to be the only one who see the shit. theres never any time to prepare your self. very un-nerving to be looking around and no-one ells notices.

Erick

I saw one. It was at my ex-girlfriends house. I was watching a movie and i turned around and i saw a tall shadow person run though the kitchen with red glowing eyes and i got a little scared didn't say anything and kept on watching the movie.

gonzogirl

kc wildman said:
yeh the room was packed thats why I was standin in the back, and if anyone ells saw it, they didn't say it. and I was the only one runnin from the place. only other time I experinced somethin was at my local church I saw a white glow all round the preacher while he was teachin it was bout 4 inches thick. I left that place too, I just get spooked some times cause it all happens so fast and I seem to be the only one who see the shit. theres never any time to prepare your self. very un-nerving to be looking around and no-one ells notices.

Maybe just you and you alone could see it because you needed to be warned to stay away from this perticular experience (the conference).
But you say that you dont think that anyone has seen a ghost.
Are not ghosts a manifestation of an energy force?
And are not demons the same?

Or do U think that the demon is manifested in millions of ways. So that we cant pin it down to one "look". That is its method so to speak.
Whereas a ghost cannot be manifested because the soul has already reached heaven or hell.(depending on the individual:p)
I think sometimes that we feel an energy force and we "see" it the way our brains can "handle" it. Im not sure if that is clear...
Again kc I think that you were compelled to get outta there and with good reason..I remember a feeling that I had when I went to a very famous Prophetic man..He makes good $ on this.I cnat call them shows but I dont know what it was..music and like a rock concert.. I felt very negative about it and I felt he was actually a very bad man. He was puttin on quite a show. And what was hilarious is that all the info he had that was "prophetic" is all possible occurences that one could put together by keeping up on religion and politics around the world.
During the "show" he kept flipping his hair and I just hate that..(unless I'm doing it!:eek:)
I will listen to prophecy but on certain terms that I cant even articulate.
I go with my gut feeling with this stuff.