Evidence of Advanced Civilizations living on Earth more than 100,000 years ago?

Harte

Regarding the Xenon isotopes in the Martian atmosphere, the short answer is probably that these are heavy atoms, meaning they would certainly not be stripped away like lighter gases such as oxygen and nitrogen would.
Xenon 129 is produced by the decay of Iodine 129, another very heavy atom which is naturally occurring.

That decay might even happen faster on Mars, where the solar wind and cosmic rays are both much higher than here.

Harte

label

Regarding the Xenon isotopes in the Martian atmosphere, the short answer is probably that these are heavy atoms, meaning they would certainly not be stripped away like lighter gases such as oxygen and nitrogen would.
Xenon 129 is produced by the decay of Iodine 129, another very heavy atom which is naturally occurring.

That decay might even happen faster on Mars, where the solar wind and cosmic rays are both much higher than here.

Harte

fin.JPG

Yea funny thing about that... You killed the conversation, From this point forward I will pay you no mind nor will I continue in any discussion. It is "sad" I guess will be a better word as I perhaps reframe from a more colorful one how you accept things as fact from the same institution that you dismiss? Perhaps there is more to this, perhaps not... If you can't respect conversation don't expect to have any.

cheers

TimeFlipper

But you already told us the Moon was coalesced (forming into a mass from debris) therefore the Earth must have been solid at the moment of impact from another planet..You argued against yourself Hartey :ROFLMAO:

Sampling on the Moon has established that it came from Earth.
The Moon was never a planet on its own. It coalesced in Earth orbit from debris created by the impact of Earth with another planet very early on in the formation of the interior rocky planets.

Harte

Obviously you had a Mandella Memory slip Hartey, or conveniently edited it out :ROFLMAO:

Last edited: