Ex-Navy Seal Issued A Warning To Deep State

TnWatchdog

Like the letter said if anything were to happen to Trump...watch out. Every Republican I know has more firearms than family members...the liberals I know don't have any.
I watch many liberal protest videos and when confronted most don't know what they are protesting about.
This stupidity has been passed down to them from their parents or parent (most of them), taught to them in the educational system (most of them), and reinforced by the fake news media.
Very pathetic whinners.
FB_IMG_1503567280050.jpg

jcolanzi

I watch many liberal protest videos and when confronted most don't know what they are protesting about.
That's because they're being paid to protest by George Soros and others.
I would like to see someone infiltrate a liberal protest group and blow this thing wide open.

There are people watching them on the inside. The facts are coming out and Pelosi and others are realizing they have to distance themselves.

Even Trump hating Morning Joe admitted they are a terrorist group.

Khaos

where the wild things are
Like the letter said if anything were to happen to Trump...watch out. Every Republican I know has more firearms than family members...the liberals I know don't have any.

You must not know very many then. Because most people I know who identify as liberal have firearms. I'm slightly liberal and I have firearms too.