explaining how time travel would really work to those who still don’t know,

shinbet

it does... just look around you... no longer in dorothy, kensas.... i know you know that you are a smart guy... by the way should have here a section about mandela effect which is very serious phenomenon

i cant wait until they find the guidestone perpetrators..... i am sure they will find them and they will pay heavily for the damage they have done to the wonderful stones..... :rolleyes:

steven chiverton

correct... and worst thing is you got to follow specific rules in the timeline you are part of for another timeline to be as you want once you know both!
it is very sad... and the ones who been there have really gone mad... very bad psychological issues... you never recover from time travel and you are never the same again if you are to even survive because mental deterioration is worse than passing on
like the philedelphia experiment they all went mad except a few as for time travel rules theres one being to even tell us the rules mankind just assumes them yet has no real understanding of them except real extra-terrestrials who've been there and done that well before mankind

Wind7

Staff
it explains... how 2022-2023 arrived upon the human species and how it ended up in this timeline
That's only because of a major (or minor) case of Cranial Influx that somehow locked this into 'a year', forgot that the actual time travel being spoken of is of an endless parameter which will inevitably erase all contradictory measurement.

One thing though....If you want to post about all things Deep State,
Please do so in our Conspiracies Forum where you may make as many threads as you like.

it does... just look around you... no longer in dorothy, kensas.... i know you know that you are a smart guy... by the way should have here a section about mandela effect which is very serious phenomenon

i cant wait until they find the guidestone perpetrators..... i am sure they will find them and they will pay heavily for the damage they have done to the wonderful stones..... :rolleyes:

You may do a SEARCH for the Mandela Effect to see where they have been posted of in the past if you like OR...

Just click this link and Make a new thread where this leads you to.

shinbet

That's only because of a major (or minor) case of Cranial Influx that somehow locked this into 'a year', forgot that the actual time travel being spoken of is of an endless parameter which will inevitably erase all contradictory measurement.

One thing though....If you want to post about all things Deep State,
Please do so in our Conspiracies Forum where you may make as many threads as you like.

You may do a SEARCH for the Mandela Effect to see where they have been posted of in the past if you like OR...

Just click this link and Make a new thread where this leads you to.
it wont erase anything because you are talking directly about the timeline you are part of and the elite families who run it.... this is how you got to 2022-2023 in addition to punishment from your creator but all as a result of some of what i wrote there... and some i have not yet..
use my information to benefit you while you can... also i am open to any questions regarding flipper
nothing i say is conspiracy... conspiracy is a way of the deep state to make the few good who fought it seem out of it... you know that

shinbet

like the philedelphia experiment they all went mad except a few as for time travel rules theres one being to even tell us the rules mankind just assumes them yet has no real understanding of them except real extra-terrestrials who've been there and done that well before mankind
that is correct but you are in a much worse timeline... this does not end well

Wind7

Staff
it wont erase anything because you are talking directly about the timeline you are part of and the elite families who run it.... this is how you got to 2022-2023 in addition to punishment from your creator but all as a result of some of what i wrote there... and some i have not yet..
use my information to benefit you while you can... also i am open to any questions regarding flipper
nothing i say is conspiracy... conspiracy is a way of the deep state to make the few good who fought it seem out of it... you know that

:fp:

Wind7

Staff
@shinbet

Isn't my "Creator" Your Creator too....??

Deep State = Conspiracy

...And you did just speak of it. ;)

Create a thread and Show me one person whom is of the Deep State verbatim.....With ultimate, unswayable proof.

But....Do it in our Conspiracies Forum, please.> Conspiracies and Cover-ups

Last edited:

shinbet

@shinbet

Isn't my "Creator" Your Creator too....??

Deep State = Conspiracy

...And you did just speak of it. ;)

Create a thread and Show me one person whom is of the Deep State verbatim.....With ultimate, unswayable proof.

But....Do it in our Conspiracies Forum, please.> Conspiracies and Cover-ups
your creator is the one and only
deep state is not conspiracy it is what you were born to you are considered slave by them... this is how it sees you
the deep state is not one person but families that control everything that matters from your banks to your pharma..
a small player of the deep state is for example morgan and morgan... the whole morgan family but they are small fish relatievly speaking
the big players are the familiar names you heard about and some are private and remain private but they run everything that matters and their "institutions" that they built run everything for them based on law... rules and regulations but rest assured this is all crime syndicated