Fear

PyRo99

Fear

Grayson my point was, that it isn't truly love if you set conditions to it. Do I hold unconditional love for most, yes. Why because its simply useless to hate someone, and time consuming at that.

While most of those emotions do send someone into battle to do noble work, you let those emotions become the center piece of you. You go into the battle with anger strapped onto your head. Would you want to die angry? Or Hateful for that matter.

My post was/could be interpreted as Physical. Or, it could be metaphysical. Depends how you took it, I wrote it with that intention, and apparently it worked.

It all needs to be balanced so to speak correct? For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction, some Newtons law. That can apply directly to the way this Universe works. Especially with the grounds duality setting foot. Aloof they have become, and the world is really darker is it not? I don't see the balancing taking place...

But then again, if you look at the Natural Disasters rising...

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
Fear

Originally posted by PyRo99@Jan 5 2005, 11:36 PM
Grayson my point was, that it isn't truly love if you set conditions to it. Do I hold unconditional love for most, yes. Why because its simply useless to hate someone, and time consuming at that.

While most of those emotions do send someone into battle to do noble work, you let those emotions become the center piece of you. You go into the battle with anger strapped onto your head. Would you want to die angry? Or Hateful for that matter.

My post was/could be interpreted as Physical. Or, it could be metaphysical. Depends how you took it, I wrote it with that intention, and apparently it worked.

It all needs to be balanced so to speak correct? For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction, some Newtons law. That can apply directly to the way this Universe works. Especially with the grounds duality setting foot. Aloof they have become, and the world is really darker is it not? I don't see the balancing taking place...

But then again, if you look at the Natural Disasters rising...

No, I understand that Pyro. My post may heve been slightly coloured by some of our more recent Private Chats... I fear that you may be despairing my friend.

Humans annihilating each other, Natural disasters wiping us out... Look on the bright side. For each and every action, there must be an equal and opposite reaction.

By our demise, the way is open for a more successful lifeform to develop on our fair World. Lordsake, she's only in the first flush of youth you know.

The infinitley more primitive Dinosaurs finally obliterated each other by battling it out with high density gravimetric fields. The Herbivores fought the extremist Carnivores for Aeons with a final battle being decided by the Carnivores when they employed a massive intraplanetary body to bomb Herbivon, the Herbivore Capital City. They had no concept of overkill though.

Long was the World dark and then came the reign of man.

When we go, some other currently lesser lifeform will evolve to take over as custodians of Gaia, so fear not.

If you believe in reincarntion, it's just a question of time before you come back as a ten foot Ant with an IQ of 412.

Thinking about it... I seem to remember a Triceratops called Pyro 1... any thoughts there fella. :lol: I was a grouchy Ankylosaurus called Greydad, ring a bell?

Ohhhh, Starlord is right, I've been gripped by the whimsies. :blink:

ZeoEmeraude

Fear

"Fear is the greatest motivator man. If you get someone pissin down thier leg, then they will do whatever you want" (Point Break)

Look ppl, in the long and short of it, we all fear something or another. I think that it is a waste of brain space to dwell on it....but what the hell do I know anyway.

StarLord

Re: Fear

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"ZeoEmeraude\")</div>
\"Fear is the greatest motivator man. If you get someone pissin down thier leg, then they will do whatever you want\" (Point Break)

Look ppl, in the long and short of it, we all fear something or another. I think that it is a waste of brain space to dwell on it....but what the hell do I know anyway. [/b]

Fear is a waste of time and energy. Understanding is far more powerful than fear. It is well known that it is easier to move a Jackass by way of a carrot just out of reach then it is to try an make it fear you.

Eutychus

Fear, or the cause of fear, makes its impact by way of its alien, or unexpected, nature. The person who has cancer can be made fearful by the unexpected pain, but once it is recognized as part of the process, it may be set aside because it becomes recognizable. "Oh, that's just the tumor pressing on a bundle of nerves in my shoulder. It feels like a heart attack, but it isn't." Once the cause of fear is no longer a mystery, it looses its ability to frighten.

StarLord

Lets hope this theory works on Dubya, no matter how many times I see that dude, he scares me something fierce because of how much he could possibly screw this country up past what it is now.

Eutychus

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"StarLord\")</div>
Lets hope this theory works on Dubya, no matter how many times I see that dude, he scares me something fierce because of how much he could possibly screw this country up past what it is now.[/b]

He doesn't scare me so much as make me angry that he's doing everything to make life wonderful for business and doing everything he can to alienate the folks who elected him. As I have said before, no one who wants the job of president should be allowed to have it. My current beef is tort reform. He wants to do away with frivolous lawsuits to the benefit of business, to get the economy going again. I'm sorry, but W.R. Grace and friends knew for 100 years what asbestos does to the lungs and they never told a soul. And then they continued to sell a product that they knew killed people. They funded research in the 1930s to discover just how dangerous the stuff was and when they learned, the information disappeared into the vaults for 35 more years. Then, when info surfaced that they knew all along just how deadly the stuff is, when it became apparent just how big the liability was going to be, they learned that they could continue to sell it and hide from financial, moral, and corporate responsibility by declaring bankruptcy. These folks are in a mess of their own making, and the only sort of justice available for folks like my mom who died because she did her father's work laundry fifty years ago and inhaled the asbestos on his clothes is via the courts. To deny victims of corporate malfeasance of such epic proportions a right to exact their own ounce of flesh is a major insult to an already painful injury.

I'll get off my high horse now, but I resent someone calling an attempt to hold responsible the people who manufactured the thing that caused my mom's death, my current respiratory troubles, and the future health problems of anyone who breathed in Manhattan in the weeks following 9/11 frivolous.

PyRo99

" The only thing we have to fear is fear itself. " - FDR

As we find ourselves on the eve of the 6th. Dawning on the 7th. We find ourselves in awe struck world of grief, sadness, depression, and insecurity also known as fear. It is time, that we take back the world which was once ours. It is not time tommorrow, it is the eve of the 6th, that we shall begin our undertaking of the end of fear.

You may sit in awe, as you read this. You may sit in tears. For I, posses but one thing. Indeed, it is an emotion a very powerful emotion. For my body will be transfering to light soon. When it does intergrate into light, my heart will be doing to the speaking, not my brain. I will leave the blue prints for what you need to do. For you are capable of devising up a plan, that is just as grand and vast and compelling as I am.

For the beauty that will reak through you all will be exposed as well.

We currently are sitting an a tyrannical nation. We are oppresing those that fear us, and attack us. So we fight fire with fire. We take each other from our famillies, or loved ones. For fighting a war, that takes lives. The bloodshed will leave Mother Earth, dirty. Do we not understand that there is no way to cure the washing of the bodies? We bury in her skin, she nutures their bodies and uses them for nutrients.

As we sit here, on this 6th of March, dawning upon the 7th. We currently stand in a nation divided. We are fighting a War on Terrorism. We need to turn that, and make it a War on Fear. Which then means we need to call for the abolishment of agencies that propgate fear. For security comes from yourself, and not worrying what another nation may be plotting in regards to your destruction.

For we will be put on centerfold, as we are all happy once again. Breathing, Living models of life as it was. We will be happy, fearless, knowledgeful individuals. We will be full of optimism, magnanimity, beauty, love. We will appreciate nature for what it once was. We will appreciate mother earth, we will love every individual. We will destroy our weapons, we will rid ourselves of such ways of fighting. For we will never fight again. For we will be full of love, and we will understand why we are fighting one another.

To do this we need to call for action. We need to stop fighting. We need to start calling for the end of fear. We need petitions, we need love. We need to bring the Governments eyes on the homeland. We need them to start loving as We. For once we are loving, and we accept the political offices, we will have ascertained our roles. We will have beat the system, and we will have won. We will replace this awe-struck land of fear, with a sense of SELF-SECURITY, and a LAND of the BRAVE and HOME OF THE FREE.

For we will be free! We will be flying beautifully, gracefull across the meadows, over the tree tops. Other nations will look at us in amazement. For they will too then do as we have done. As the harp continues to play, we will continue to move. The terroist threat, will never be there. For only if you allow it will you let it come. For the paradise is only a few doors down. But is you that must acheive it.

We, must acheieve it together. For without YOU, there is no ME. And without YOU, there is not ANYTHING. For we are the characters that make up this fellow world. We are all ONE. We are all beings, we are all love. We are all creatures, of God/Source. We are all majestical, we are all beautiful.

For when that day comes, when we are all holding hands across this beatiful nation. We will all have started a process that will never be ceased, for love will never be ceased again. It is time we uphold our dreams, our carless world, our fearless nature, and walk side by side, uplifting each other when another is down, crying with one another when they have lost someone, and tolerating one another.
For we are the UNITED States of America, we are all UNITED by the nationality. But it goes so much deeper, and if only you could see what I am seeing. As the sun sets this eve', and embarks on its rise in the morning hours, the world will have changed again. It will be walking towards a state of grace, beauty, love. For the United States will be a role model throughout the world. It will be a nation of love before long.

We will overcome the dillemas that have been brought before us. We will rid our beatiful nation of the hate, greed, and atrocities that were once rooted. And we will replace it with LOVE. We will WALK, side BY side, STANDING in the Light. Helping one another, graciously. We will be United, We will Stand Tall And Proud. We will be neither rude nor arrogant. We will be the United Ones. We will make the world Join us, in this oneness. For when we have acheieved this, you willl not be able to murder fellow brethern. For we are all FAMILY.

BEFORE You turn your head, and say this is wrong. LISTEN to your heart, breathe in AND out, and ask youself, "Are we all family". Send UNCONDTIONAL love alongside this, and the answer you receieve will be the one that I hear harmoniously. For once you acknowledge this point, you will NEVER be able to hurt one another. You will TEACH, lessons. You WILL live, YOU WILL hurt, BUT. We will ALL be standing tall, STRONG, AND WISE. We will go down as The Beings that Made Peace of Earth possible.

For this will be known for AGES. For we ARE beings of LOVE. It is up to YOU, to realize this.

With this, I bid you adieu, and a HAPPY morning of March 7th. I hope your day is as breath taking as mine is, every day.

I AM LOVE.

Good Day and Good Night.