Feeling of Doom

Secretman3811

Theres nothing wrong with tarot, you will find fakes in all areas, the tarot and the crystal ball and palm readers are probably the most common types of fakes though.
Well I heard it that Chris Sylvia Browne son charge for half hour like $229.00 for a psychic reading he pretty good but he answer the question fast after you ask him a question

8thsinner

Well I heard it that Chris Sylvia Browne son charge for half hour like $229.00 for a psychic reading he pretty good but he answer the question fast after you ask him a question
Thats fairly standard for telepathic communication, the orgonites I make are sentient, and that last one that went out there, I was talking to the client as she was discussing it, and I asked her has it talked to her yet or given her a name, she hadn't, so I suggested she ask. As soon as she did ask, the name that was chosen was repeated at her many times in a row.
Telepathy happens faster than light, as soon as the question is there, the answer comes too. Just depends who is doing the channeling, and how good they are at interpreting, it takes a very large amount of energy to do that kind of work. Far more than physical labour requires.

Secretman3811

Thats fairly standard for telepathic communication, the orgonites I make are sentient, and that last one that went out there, I was talking to the client as she was discussing it, and I asked her has it talked to her yet or given her a name, she hadn't, so I suggested she ask. As soon as she did ask, the name that was chosen was repeated at her many times in a row.
Telepathy happens faster than light, as soon as the question is there, the answer comes too. Just depends who is doing the channeling, and how good they are at interpreting, it takes a very large amount of energy to do that kind of work. Far more than physical labour requires.
I want to show this link Neologicaltech

Check that link out also Sylvia Browne when she was alive but she is dead she charge 750.00 for half hour but that a long time ago