FEMA mass fatality planning.

Octavusprime

The superstorm about to hit was not created by man but it will look good for Obama if the clean up and relief effort is thorough and immediate.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
while there is no rock solid proof of it the weather is not beyond the control of mechines... we have all heard of the governments projects to do just that and the many times they have been caught of late spraying things into the air...... for that very reason trying to modify the weather....
but like I said I have no rock solid pfoof of it so for now ok the storm is not a created event..............

Octavusprime

I guess you are correct. There have been many attempts recently to induce rain and such by seeding clouds.

I don't look at this as an Obama issue as these FEMA preparations have been going on since before he came to office. He would look good though if he could "save the day" right before election time.

Octavusprime

It is ominous indeed. Something is known about our future and many nations aside from the US are planning for it. The increase in underground building is what makes me think meteor, CME or nuclear war. I just wish I knew for sure.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
I tend to lean twords some type of meteor, but the CME is a real threat too,,, and both are spoken of in the prophecys of old.... I guess we could add the nuke's into that as well,, they would bring fire from the sky so to speak.... and since at the time the prophecys were written they did not even have gun powder so the whole concept of a bomb was un known it would apear to be fire from the sky....

titorite

while there is no rock solid proof of it the weather is not beyond the control of mechines...

Actully yeah.... they may not brag but these days geo engineers have summits.... They wont take credit for shit like katrina and sandy... and they may not be responsible ... but if they were responsible they would never admit it lest they be prosecuted...

Still their is lots of summit footage on youtube.

It is not accepted and common place.

We do not live in the world of our parents.... god help us.

Loopi

The Bearded One
while there is no rock solid proof of it the weather is not beyond the control of mechines...

Actully yeah.... they may not brag but these days geo engineers have summits.... They wont take credit for shit like katrina and sandy... and they may not be responsible ... but if they were responsible they would never admit it lest they be prosecuted...

Still their is lots of summit footage on youtube.

It is not accepted and common place.

We do not live in the world of our parents.... god help us.

By the looks of things, God has given up on us long ago, and we control our own future. Lets hope I'm wrong. :)

kcwildman

Beastmaster
By the looks of things, God has given up on us long ago, and we control our own future. Lets hope I'm wrong. :)

sorry to be so blunt here but ( hogwash,balderdash,and poppy cock!!!!!!!) GOD did not and will not give up on us.... we how ever as a nation kicked HIM to the curb many years ago saddly