Figured I should introduce myself

Apri1

Hi. I've known about Paranormalis for quite a while now, and just haven't bothered to register and start posting. But a friend of mine mentioned that I should, so here I am. My name is April, if it isn't obvious. I moderate /r/timetravel over on Reddit, and generally spend my time debunking time travel hoaxes. I enjoy the topic quite a lot and that's pretty much why I'm here (the other stuff can go suck it :p).

I have had my own experiences with time fuckery and time travel, so if anyone's curious about that, I'm happy to chat and share. I've been working to hopefully figure out some stuff, as well as explain some of the experiences I've had.

All in all I'm a bit of an occult/conspiracy nut and definitely enjoy looking at some of the stranger things in life. Hopefully I'm not too much of an intrusion. :)

Mayhem

Zenith
Welcome dear now you be nice hehes.

Mayhem

Zenith
I look forward to some of your discussions.

As occult/conspiracy we might have some things to talk about.

Apri1

From my perspective I don't really notice anything "In the moment". It's only after the fact when I look around that I see things have changed. Pretty standard tale tbh. History is different, my actual surroundings (where I live) is different, some things that appear immutable or unchangeable by man are different, etc.

This comic captures the feeling very well. Just replace "building anomalies" with various other things. Though I wouldn't be surprised if slight building changes happened like that as well.