:: Finding JT ::

lev

::.. New suspect in the quest for finding JT!! ..::

:: Current news stories::

::.. [09.27.04]Napoleon Dynamite & the Time Machine Spoof
::.. [09.26.04]The True Identity of John Titor Revealed?
::.. [04.20.04]Gravity Probe Launched
::.. [03.24.04]Watch Out: Time Flies - Or Not
::.. [03.13.04]World's Fastest Electric Car
::.. [03.01.04]Time Can be Turned Back
::.. [01.14.04]The Montauk Project & Camp Hero's Buried Secret

:: Check out razimus.com ::

lev

Originally posted by virtualgirl@Oct 4 2004, 12:48 AM
LOL....Here's your picture. Thanks for the batteries, but I'm okay. Got a good stock. :D

http://www.gomodelrc.com/me.html

::VG::

::.. LOL! Someone beat you to it! ..::
::.. What can you dig up on this guy? ..::

virtualgirl

I'm not sure....His email is bellsouth. That means he lives somewhere from Louisiana to Florida. I'm not sure how far bellsouth goes north. I'll give it a shot.

virtualgirl

I just noticed that O'Dockarty posts alot with guys at keelynet. Maybe I can get something there. Those are some local guys. I could always go talk to them personally. Who knows...could even know them. :ninja:

HuntTech

Originally posted by virtualgirl@Oct 3 2004, 09:48 PM
I just noticed that O'Dockarty posts alot with guys at keelynet. Maybe I can get something there. Those are some local guys. I could always go talk to them personally. Who knows...could even know them. :ninja:

Bellsouth's own search engine (publicly accessible... and links to USSEARCH) shows him in NC... with a couple of previous addresses... there seems to be only one O'Docharty in Florida... in Orlando... from another search (just to show where my head was... :)).

Repeat my search here

lev

Originally posted by HuntTech+Oct 4 2004, 01:58 AM--><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-virtualgirl@Oct 3 2004, 09:48 PM
I just noticed that O'Dockarty posts alot with guys at keelynet.? Maybe I can get something there.? Those are some local? guys.? I could always go talk to them personally.? Who knows...could even know them. :ninja:

Bellsouth's own search engine (publicly accessible... and links to USSEARCH) shows him in NC... with a couple of previous addresses... there seems to be only one O'Docharty in Florida... in Orlando... from another search (just to show where my head was... :)).

Repeat my search here
[snapback]11025[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

::.. I don't see the Orlando entry :: BUT :: Remember, there is no true reason to believe that JT was ever actually in Florida ..::.. If this guy did it then the JT foundation simply jumped on an open opportunity to try to cash in on someone else's HOAX ..::

::.. If this guy is the real JT then he should be entitled to some royalties, right? ..::

lev

:: VG ::

::.. Did you notice the previous California address? :: That would explain that phone number ..::.. It was from a post made in 97' ..::

::.. BTW - This guy is 46 years old ..::