Flux Capacitor Ideas 2 (TEC)

TEC

Time Enforcement Commission
Report by: Ryan Neibaur

The original flux capacitor only works over a grid point, and if you bounce the button up and down on a DC source making a 2Hz square wave it will take you back in time. The original design called for a 1214.9 MF cap. This device will take you back in time only a few seconds. I was successful in manipulating time and going back only a few seconds. The higher the voltage the better. The piezo unit 273-073 is a radio shack number and will only take 35 volts. I think that if you use a high frequency at 20,736,000,000Hz it may have a greater effect. Or 9.5Hz which is the real frequency of the magnetic pulse of the earth. It used to be 7.8Hz but in the past few years, the frequency has been going up. I know this by reading a mind control manual written in the year 2000. And from an alpha telepathic program where it tunes you into the energy of the earth, the cd entrains your brain to be right at 10Hz brain waves.

A radio shack book that tells you how to make an oscillator; the book is called Timer, Op Amp, & Optoelectric Circuits & Projects. Radio Shack number for the book is 62-5032 on page 79 it gives an oscillator and in the design, it says to use .01MF caps if you put ten 1 pico Farad caps in series where is shows to put the .01MF caps you will have a capacitance of about .85nano Farads.

Using the 1/2 pie FC equation you can find out the resistance needed to generate the 20,736,000,000Hz this is the literal frequency of 144000 squared or the light squared frequency. I would suggest using it on the sonic resonator, demat cannon, and flux capacitor.

With the flux capacitor, I would use it or a grid point and generate a 9.5Hz pulse as well which may work well. You can specially order 1 pico Farad caps at Radio Shack for seven cents a piece.