For Time Travel or Healing Clean your Crystals often:

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Cleansing Crystals for Positive Energy

Cleansing crystals regularly is necessary as they will absorb negative energy. It is likely that your crystals may absorb vibrations not only from you ... but from anything in the environment where they are located. To create positive energy within your crystals... you need to cleanse them frequently.

This is important as their effectiveness for healing may be effected by negative vibrations within the stones. If you have been using them to heal health issues or when you were in a negative frame of mind... they would probably have absorbed your negative energy. This is why it is a good idea to purify them on a regular basis.

If you have been thinking about why you should cleanse your crystals, and you use them regularly... understand that your crystals are tools. You need these tools to be at the highest vibration possible, so that you may receive the most benefit from using them. Many people go to great lengths to clean their home, their clothes and themselves... yet neglect to remove the negativity from the crystals they are using.

White Light For Cleansing Most Crystals

There are different methods for cleansing natural crystals of various types. Using white light is a powerful method once you know how to create it. Most of you have the capacity to create white light.

The first time you do it... close your eyes and ask the universe to create white light. This is similar to the power of prayer. Imagine your body filling with the light... then feel the added energy that you have within you.

Open your eyes and direct the white light. Use your hands in a small sweeping motion towards where you want to direct the white light. Ask the universe to use the white light to transmute any negative energy within the stone into positive energy.

The white light can also be used on yourself to bring your vibration up... or use it to improve the energy of the room. I like to cleanse my personal stones fairly often... and this is important if you are doing a daily crystal meditation using them. White light is the easiest and most effective method to remove any built up negative energy quickly.

Moonlight For Cleansing Crystals

The moonlight has a powerful influence that will re-energize your crystals... and allow them to lift their vibrations naturally. A good time to for cleansing crystals is at the time of the full moon... when it is at its brightest.

Place them somewhere in your home where they will be in the moonlight for as long as possible. Leave them there overnight if you are able to. By absorbing the energy of moonlight... you will allow their vibration to naturally lift.

If you are doing Quartz Crystal Healing... ensure that your crystals are cleansed regularly... to ensure the vibrations within the stones are most effective. As quartz is highly programmable... while cleansing it you might tell it to release and let go of any negativity within it. By programming it to release negativity... it will aid other crystals nearby to stay cleaner and may not need cleaning as frequently.

Cleansing crystals is necessary, even if you may not feel that your crystals have any reason to be cleaned. It is a good practice to regularly put your crystals out in the moonlight... around the time of the full moon when it is at its brightest.

Regular smudging will revitalize them and lift their vibration. Cleaning crystals regularly ensures they will be at their best to assist you as you use them in your life.

Source of Information: http://www.healing-crystals-for-you.com/index.html

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I personally own a lot of quartz crystals. It is very important to clean your crystals from time to time. One of the other things you must do: cut the links between your crystal and previous owners, people that may have touched it, or if it's been setting for some time. For the maximum performance from your quartz crystals, your crystal needs to be personalized by you the owner. I find one of the best ways to do that is to cleanse your quartz crystal then put it in your pocket your right or left pocket and carry that crystal for about a week to a month in the same pocket. (In your right pocket or your left pocket do not change it from side to side). This will personalize that crystal to your personal vibration and you
should get the maximum performance out of your new crystal. When your quartz crystal is in your pocket do not put other items in your pocket. Money, coins, tools, and etc. will contaminate the personal vibes you're trying to create within your crystal. Your body's aura is what personalize your crystal to your personal vibrations. If you plan to time travel or astral projections the Stephen Gibbs HDR cleansing is very very important you don't want bad trips or no trip at all. Good luck with your HDR travels.

HDRKID

I put my quartz crystals in salt water to clean em. Steve says an entity can enter a crystal and later jump into you. This is one reason I pray before I use an HDR.

People often fear using an HDR that they will have a shocking experience. I have use mine many years. Well, I am still here - so far anyway.

shock4.gif

bowtiesarecool

I put my quartz crystals in salt water to clean em. Steve says an entity can enter a crystal and later jump into you. This is one reason I pray before I use an HDR.

People often fear using an HDR that they will have a shocking experience. I have use mine many years. Well, I am still here - so far anyway.

shock4.gif

I've read some posts on here where people said it "fries your brain" That made me nervous as I have a history of seizures. If all it did was shock me, I wouldn't be phased really. I've been shocked before more than once (it didn't kill me, obviously, lol), unrelated to seizure activity. I'm worried about how it might affect the brain. Any ideas if anybody's done any research on this? Or if anybody's issued any warnings about people with this or any other health issues using it? I actually read in at least one place that it can be used for healing? Is that true?

bowtiesarecool

opmmur,

Can you identify this crystal:

?

It was posted by a user on another site I've been visiting who says it can be used as part of a time travelling device.

I can post you some of the conversations they were having about it that tells the various places he says these can be found and how they are used if it helps.

He also says this crystal is dead but a live one would look the same only have a "glow" to it. Do you know what he means by the crystal is dead? I have worked with crystals in the past and don't recall ever hearing anything about crystals being "dead".